Last updated on October 10th, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Facts About Meghan Trainor
|Celebrated Name||Meghan Trainor|
|Age||29 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Meghan Trainor|
|Birth Name||Meghan Elizabeth Trainor|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Nantucket|
|Ethnicity||Mixed of Irish, Polish, French, Canadian, English|
|Mother||Kelly "Kelli" Anne|
|High School||Nauset Regional High School|
|Awards||ASCAP Pop Music Awards and more|
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Singing Career|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Dress Size||12 US|
|Bra Cup Size||36C|
|Body Measurement||39-29-39 in|
Meghan Trainor is an American singer-songwriter who got her first recognition for her first-ever debut hit single, "All About That Bass" in 2014. Her hit song even earned her a Billboard Music Award for Top Digital Song in 2015. She rose to prominence following her signing with Epic Records as then after she went on to give major hit singles and albums including "Lips Are Movin", "Like I'm Gonna Lose You", "No", "Thank You".
Trainor currently serves as a judge on "The Voice UK" and even had voice roles in animated films, "Smurfs: The Lost Village"(2017) and "Playmobil: The Movie"(2019). Having her professional career started in 2009, Trainor has released 6 studio albums including her latest album, "Treat Me"(2020), and has earned 7 major awards including "Grammy Award", "Billboard Award" and "ASCAP". Also, by the time she turned 18, she already had produced three independently released acoustic albums, "Meghan Trainor"(2009), "I'll Sing with You", and "Only 17"(2010).
Besides, Trainor is quite popular on social media sites with over 11.2 million followers on Instagram: @meghan_trainor via which she announced of expecting her first-ever baby with her husband Daryl Sabara and posted an ultrasound photograph On October 7, 2020.
What is Meghan Trainor Famous for?
- Famous as a Grammy-winning singer-songwriter.
- Known for her hit debut single, "All About That Bass".
Where was Meghan Trainor Born?
Meghan Trainor was born on December 22, 1993, in Nantucket, Massachusetts, United States. Her birth name is Meghan Elizabeth Trainor. Her nationality is American. Trainor belongs to a multiracial(Irish, Polish, French-Canadian, English) ethnicity while Saggitarius is her zodiac sign.
Meghan Trainor was born as the second of three children to her well-to-do parents: Kelly "Kelli" Anne(mother) and Gary Trainor(father). Both of her parents were jewelers: her father was also a music teacher and organist. Trainor grew up along with her older brother named Ryan and a younger brother named Justin.
Growing up she developed an interest in singing since an early age of 6, as she used to sing at Methodist church along with her father. Seeing the talent and passion for Meghan, her parents and family encouraged her to pursue a career in music. When she was 12, she began performing as part of the cover band, "Island Fusion". She remained in the group for four years, singing and playing piano, guitar, and bongo drums.
By the time she turned 13, she already had written her first original song, "Give Me a Chance". Her family then moved to North Eastham where she attended Nauset Regional High School, during which she studied guitar, played trumpet, and sang in a jazz band for three years.
Trainor recorded and produced her compositions, at Logic Studio and later worked independently in a home studio built by her parents. She also was offered to study at Berklee College of Music on full scholarship which she forgot to sign a deal with Carla Wallace at Big Yellow Dog Music in 2012.
Meghan Trainor's Career Highlights
- Meghan Trainor began her professional career as a singer with the release of her debut album titled "Meghan Trainor" on December 25, 2009. She was just 16 and by the time she turned 18, she already had released three independently released acoustic albums, including "I'll Sing with You", and "Only 17"(2010).
- Trainor moved to Nashville, where she wrote and helped to produce music and even got befriended with Kevin Kadish. Along with Kadish, she co-wrote the song, "ALL About That Bass" in 2013.
- "ALL About That Bass" was later released on June 30, 204. The song was an instant diamond-certified hit which reached no. 1 spot in 58 countries and became one of the best-selling singles of all time.
- It was followed by the release of her debut extended play(EP), "Title", released on September 9, 2014.
- Her second single, titled "Lips Are Movin" was released on October 15, 2014, which peaked at no. 4 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- By the end of 2014, Trainor was listed as the fourth most Trending Music Artist in Google's Year in Search for 2014 and was also ranked the fourth Top New Artist of the year by Billboard.
- On January 9, 2015, her fourth studio album titled "Title" was released by Epic Records which debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200, earning a triple-platinum certification from the RIAA.
- The album included singles, "Dear Future Husband" and "Like I’m Gonna Lose You". She was also featured in Charlie Puth's first single "Marvin Gaye".
- Trainor began her first headlining concert tour, That Bass Tour, on February 11, 2015.
- In August 2015, Trainor co-wrote Rascal Flatts' single, "I Like the Sound of That".
- Her fifth album, "Thank You"'s first single, "NO" was released on March 4, 2016, which peaked at number three on the Billboard Hot 100. It was followed up with four promotional singles including "Watch Me Do", "I Love Me", "Better(featuring Yo Gotti)" and "Mom".
- The platinum-certified album was released on May 6, 2016, that debuted at number three on the US Billboard 200.
- Trainor appeared on three other artists' songs in 2016, DJ Khaled's "Forgive Me Father", Michael Bublé's "Someday" and Brett Eldredge's "Baby, It's Cold Outside".
- She also co-wrote Jennifer Lopez's hit song, "Ain't Your Mama" and Little Mix's "You Gotta Not".
- On February 24, 2017, Trainor released the single "I'm a Lady", recorded for the film, "Smurfs: The Lost Village". She also voice-roled as Smurfmelody in the movie.
- Trainor then appeared as a judge on the show, "The Four: Battle for Stardom" in 2018.
- Trainor's third major-label and sixth studio album, "Treat Myself" was released on January 31, 2020, while it was scheduled to be released on August 31, 2018.
- Its lead single "No Excuses" was released in March 2018. Followed by the release of "Let You Be Right", "Can't Dance" and "All the Ways".
- Trainor then collaborated with Sigala and Ella Eyre and released the single "Just Got Paid" in 2018.
- Her second EP titled "The Love Train" was released on February 8, 2019.
- Trainor recorded "Badass Woman" for the 2019 film, "The Hustle" and also "Run Like the River" for "Playmobil: The Movie" in which she even voiced a fairy godmother.
- On September 27, 2019, the second single from "Treat Myself" titled "Wave" was released.
- On October 30, 2020, she will release a holiday album, "A Very Trainor Christmas".
Awards and Honors
- 4 ASCAP Pop Music Awards
- 2 Billboard Music Awards
- 1 People's Choice Award
- 1 Grammy Award
- Awarded Best Female Artist at the 2009 International Acoustic Music Awards
- Grand Prize at the 2010 New Orleans Songwriter's Festival
- Winner of Tennessee Concerts Song Contest and the John Lennon Love Song Songwriting Contest
- Named the "Breakthrough Artist of the Year" by the Music Business Association in 2014
Meghan Trainor's Husband
Meghan Trainor is married to the love of her life, Daryl Sabara. Sabara is an American actor who got recognition for his role as Juni Cortez in the Spy Kid's movie series. He started his career the year he was born in 1992 with his first role as Baby Brown in the American sitcom television series "Murphy Brown". The couple met for the first time while they attended a House Party in Los Angels back in 2014. Almost 2 years later, they started dating each other officially in July 2016. AFter satin for just a year, the couple got engaged on December 22, 2017.
Just a year later, on Trainor's 25th birthday on December 22, 2018, they got married in a grand wedding ceremony held at her Los Angeles home. She wore Norman Silverman jewels with her beautiful white Berta dress and for her reception, Trainor changed into a lace suit by Rita Vinieris and Aldo sneakers. After getting married for almost 2 years, they announced of expecting their first child in 2021 via social media on October 7, 2020.
Trainor shared the good news on the Wednesday morning, Today Show. Trainor and Sabara both posted an ultrasound picture of their baby on their respective Instagram accounts: @meghan_trainor and @darylsabara. She was also rumored to have dated Charlie Puth, an American singer, songwriter, and record producer back then.
Besides, Trainor is also a philanthropist as she has heled several charities and even donated funds to feed healthcare professionals in Greater Hartford and pledged money for restaurants in Connecticut during the 2019–2020 COVID-19 pandemic. She also held a Live At-Home concert series to raise money for Feeding America.
Also, she preferred Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump in the 2016 election. She also publicly supported the legalization of same-sex marriage in 2017.
Meghan Trainor's Net Worth
Meghan Trainor has quite good earnings from her professional career as a singer-songwriter. Having her career started since the early age of 16, Trainor hasn't stepped back from achieving the position that she is in today as she currently is considered to be one of the prominent singers.
She even has won Grammy Award(a dream award for every singer) and also several voice-roles for her marvelous pitch tone. Her main source of income comes from her songs, albums, and tours.
Accumulating her incomes and sales money in million dollars, Trainor has a net worth estimated to be around $8 million. With her million worth fortune, Trainor has managed to live a lavish lifestyle along with her husband Daryl Sabara.
Meghan Trainor's Height
Meghan Trainor is a gorgeous lady in her 20s. Trainor has an extra-size body physique of measurement 39-29-39 inches for which she is even more proud. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 4inches(1.64 m) while her body weighs around 68kg(150 lbs). She has a bra size of 36C with 12 US as her dress size. She has a fair complexion with blonde hair and green eyes.
Back in 2015, while she was set to go on "That Bass Tour", she got diagnosed with a vocal cord hemorrhage and was ordered to undergo complete vocal rest, delaying the first two dates of the tour. She, however, successfully went through the surgery.