Meghann Fahy - Bio, Net Worth, Personal Life, Husband, Married, Nationality, Age, Parents, Family, Height, Wiki, Awards, Facts, Weight Loss, Children
Meghann Fahy is an American actress and singer who is well known for starring Sutton Brady in the Freeform series, "The Bold Type". Her other notable roles are starring as Natalie Goodman in the musical "Next to Normal", as Hannah O'Connor on the ABC daytime soap opera, "One Life to Live", and as Clara Thomson in the film, "Miss Sloane".
Besides, she is active on social media platforms with around 363k followers on Instagram @meghannfahy and around 22.9k followers on Twitter @MeghannFeghann.
What is Meghann Fahy famous for?
- Her role as Sutton Brady in the TV series, "The Bold Type".
Where was Meghann Fahy born?
Meghann Fahy was born on the 25th of April 1990 in Longmeadow, Massachusetts as Meghann Alexandra Fahy. She is the daughter of John Fahy (father) and Tammy Fahy (mother). She has an older brother named Jay Fahy who is a singer and songwriter by profession. Robert Acconico and Joyce Ann Cimino are her maternal grandparents and Marc Anthony Acconcio is her maternal uncle.
She holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. She has Irish ancestry on her father's side and is of Italian descent on her mother's side. Taurus is her zodiac sign.
Speaking of her educational background, she was a student at Longmeadow High School where she starred as Dorothy Gale in high school productions of the play, The Wizard of Oz. She also began singing at an early age and started performing at various events in and near her hometown of Longmeadow, Massachusetts.
Meghann Fahy's Theater and Broadway Career
- Meghann Fahy began her career as a theater actress for the regional theater, Arena Stage in 2008. She was cast as the standby for Jennifer Damiano as Natalie Goodman in Arena Stage's production of Next to Normal in late 2008.
- She remained with the cast during its transfer to the Booth Theatre on broadway which began previews on March 27, 2009.
- On July 19, 2010, she replaced Damiano as the principal actor for Natalie together with Marin Mazzie as mother Diana and Jason Danieley as father Dan.
- In December 2010, it was announced that Meghann had been cast in readings of a stage adaptation based upon the 1992 Disneycult classic, Newsies, though she did not participate in that production.
- She has also recorded demos for composer's works, such as Brian Lowdermilk and Kait Kerrigan's "The Unauthorized Biography of Samantha Brown" in 2009 and continues to perform in concert rescues as the title character as recently as March 1, 2011.
- In May 2011, Meghann briefly reprised her role as Natalie Goodman in the first national tour of Next to Normal in the first week of St. Paul, Minnesota stop. She accompanied the rest of the principal tour cast for her stint: Alice Ripley as Diana, Asa Somers as Dan, Jeremy Kushnier as Dr. Madden, and Preston Sadleir and Henry.
- In July 2011, it was announced that Meghann had been cast in The Unauthorized Autobiography of Samantha Brown at Goodspeed Opera House. She reprised her role as the title character when performances began August 4, 2011, and extended until August 28, 2011.
- She was cast in a one-night concert reading of Twilight: The Musical at New World Stages as Bella in January 2012.
Meghann Fahy's Television and Film Career
- Meghann Fahy made her first television debut as Devyn in the romance drama series, "Gossip Girl" in 2009. In the series, she appeared in the episode called "The Lost Boy".
- In February 2010, she appeared as college student Hannah O'Connor on ABC's "One Life to Live".
- In the following year, she appeared in the Hallmark Hall of Fame film, "The Lost Valentine" as a young 1940s era mother, Caroline Thomas.
- In 2012, Meghann appeared in the miniseries "Political Animals" as ambitious blogger Georgia, in the TV series "Necessary Roughness" as Olivia DiFlorio, and as well as Nicki Rutkowski in the TV series "Chicago Fire".
- The same year, she portrayed the character of Lila Morgan in the short film, "Fifty Grades of Shay".
- She then made several guest appearances in TV series including "It Could Be Worse", "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", "The Jim Gaffigan Show", and "Blue Bloods".
- Meghann made her first theatrical debut as London in the romantic drama film, "Those people" in 2015. The film was based on the same-sex romance between Charlie and Sebastian.
- She appeared as Lauren in the film, "Burning Bodhi" in the same year.
- In 2016, she appeared in the role of Clara Thomson in the political thriller film, "Miss Sloane".
- The same year, she was cast in her breakthrough role as Sutton Brady in the Freeform drama series, "The Bold Type", which premiered on June 20, 2017.
- In 2018, she guest-starred as Alicia Davis in the episodes of "The Unseen Hand" of the crime procedural drama television series, 'Deception'.
- She starred as Carly in the television film, "Just Add Romance" in 2019.
Meghann Fahy's Boyfriend
Meghann Fahy's marital status is unmarried but she is in a romantic relationship with actor Billy Magnussen since 2017. The couple often posts about their relationship on social media platforms. However, the couple has not shared any plans of getting married and they are busy in their acting career now.
Meghann Fahy's Height and Weight
Meghann Fahy is a gorgeous lady with a well-maintained slim body physique in her early 30s. She has attractive freckled skin. She stands an average height of 1.62m (5 feet and 4 inches) tall while she weighs approximately 57kg (125.5 lbs.). Her body measurements are 31-24-33 inches. She wears a shoe size of 7(US). She has brunette hair and a pair of beautiful blue eyes. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Meghann Fahy's Net Worth
Having a career started in 2009, Meghann Fahy has managed a food fortune as an actress. Her major income source is her appearance on TV series and films. She also makes extra money through her singing career as well. She has an expected total net worth of $5 million as of 2021 but her salary is not disclosed yet.
Trivias About Meghann Fahy You Need To Know.
- She is fond of theatre and stage.
- She continued to work as a nanny even after she was cast in the TV series, "The Bold Type" because she really enjoyed the job.
- She has supported the organization called Transgender Legal Defense & Education Fund.