Facts About Melanie Clark Pullen
|Celebrated Name||Melanie Clark Pullen|
|Age||47 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Melanie Clark Pullen|
|Place Of Birth||Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland|
|College / University||Trinity College|
|Source of Wealth||Actress, film producer and writer career|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height||5 feet and 4 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Death Date||29th March 2022|
Melanie Clark Pullen was a versatile Irish actress, film producer, and writer. She was cast in her most notable role as Mary Flaherty in the BBC soap opera "EastEnders". She appeared in a series of other shows over the years, including "Doctors" and "Casualty". Most recently, Melanie starred in Aisling Bea's Channel 4 comedy "This Way Up". She also appeared in ITV's big-budget costume drama "Lady Audley's Secret". Melanie wrote, directed, and produced the short film "Marion agus an Banphrionsa" in 2006. Sadly, we lost her on 29th March 2022 at the age of 46.
EastEnders actress Melanie Clark Pullen dies aged 46
Melanie Clark Pullen leave the world forever on 29th March 2022 at the age of 46. She died from a brain tumor. She was diagnosed with breast cancer in January 2019. In 2020, she was given the all-clear, telling The Irish News: "I got the all-clear. I'm cancer-free, which is great, so now it's all about recovery." Badly, just a year later she revealed she had a brain tumor. At the time she said: "I was only given the all-clear from cancer 18 months ago and it's a cruel blow to think that I will now be starting into some kind of treatment again and that this time it will be long term and a permanent fixture of my life."
What Nationality was Melanie Clark Pullen?
Melanie Clark Pullen was born on 2nd July 1975 in Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland. She was Irish by nationality and Irish-white by ethnicity. Likewise, her religion was Christian and her race was white. Melanie lastly celebrated her 46th birthday in the July of 2021 and as per her birth date, her star sign was Cancer. Her parents' details had not been disclosed yet.
Regarding Melanie's education, she attended Newpark Comprehensive School and then studied drama at Trinity College, Dublin.
Melanie Clark Pullen Career
- Melanie Clark Pullen began her carer starring in her most notable role as Mary Flaherty in the BBC soap opera "EastEnders" in 1997 after which she appeared in ITV's big-budget costume drama "Lady Audley's Secret".
- She appeared in the remake of the classic "The Railway Children", all in 2000. Similarly, other credits include "Doctors" (2000), "The League of Gentlemen's Apocalypse" (2005), and "The Clinic" (2006).
- She was seen as Mariane in "Tartuffe" at the Lyttelton Theatre in 2002 as well as she co-wrote and appeared in "Missing Stars" at the Finborough Theatre in 2001.
- Also, she wrote, directed, and produced the short film "Marion agus an Banphrionsa" in 2006 and won the Gradam Gael Linn award for the Best Short in the Irish Language at the 51st Cork Film Festival.
- Subsequently, she produced another short, "Sounds Good" (2004), and starred as Lisa Bacchus playing the wife of Policeman Sergeant John Bacchus in the BBC drama Inspector George Gently.
Who was Melanie Clark Pullen's Husband?
Melanie Clark Pullen was a married woman. She tied a knot with the writer Simon Maxwell with whom she was blessed with three children. The couple was carrying on with an upbeat life and their bond was going more grounded with the progression of time. Unhappily, their relationship ended forever after Melanie's death. Concerning her sexual orientation, she was straight.
What is Melanie Clark Pullen worth?
Melanie Clark Pullen had a net worth of between $1 million to $5 million as of 2022 whereas her exact amount of salary had not been revealed yet. She was among those few individuals that had such a wide range of experience and remained true to whatever she embarked on. In addition, her major source of income was from her actress, film producer, and writing career and she was sincere in her work.
How tall is Melanie Clark Pullen?
Melanie Clark Pullen was 5 feet and 4 inches tall and her body build type was slim. She had dark brown hair and eyes color. Her body build type was slim. Moreover, after leaving "EastEnders" Melanie admitted to suffering from panic attacks and depression as she struggled to cope with the instant fame she received from being in such a high-profile show.
Trivias About Melanie Clark Pullen You Need To Know.
- She died due to from a brain tumour.
- She was diagnosed with breast cancer in January 2019.
- She wrote, directed and produced the short film "Marion agus an Banphrionsa" in 2006.
- Her star sign is Cancer.
- After leaving "EastEnders" Melanie admitted to suffering from panic attacks and depression as she struggled to cope with the instant fame she received from being in such a high-profile show.