Facts About Michael Jessen
|Celebrated Name||Michael Jessen|
|Age||46 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Michael Jessen|
|Birth Name||MIchael Jessen|
|Place Of Birth||Greenwich, Connecticut|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Debut Television Show/Series||90 Day Fiance|
|Wife||Juliana Custodio (Ex-wife: Sarah)|
|Source of Wealth||Wine Investor|
Michael Jessen is an American businessman and entrepreneur. He is a multi-millionaire wine investor. He is best known for his appearance along with his Brazilian model wife, Juliana Custodio in the American reality tv series, 90 Day Fiance. Through the series, he is married to Juliana Custodio. The show chronicles the couples who have applied for or received a K-1 visa. The couple got married in October 2019.
He has over 90.9k followers on his Instagram @michael_jessen_77. His wife Juliana Custodio has over 290k followers on his Instagram @julianacustodiooo.
What is Michael Jessen Famous For?
- The cast of the 7th season of 90 Day Fiance.
Where was Michael Jessen Born?
Michael Jessen was born on 11 June 1977. His birth place is in Greenwich, Connecticut in the United States. He holds an American nationality. Other information about his parents, siblings, early life, educational background is not available. We are trying to gather enough information about his background as well. He belongs to white ethnicity.
Michael Jessen Job
- Michael Jessen is a businessman and has invested in the wine business.
- He also owns MJAG LLC, based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Previously, he worked as a wine investor for Zachy's Wine Auction for 10 years. He worked there as the president and CEO for 2 years.
- Besides his business, he has appeared on reality series, 90 Day fiance.
- He was cast on the series after he fell in love with the Brazilian model, Juliana.
- The series chronicles the couple, one of them in not American, and has applied for K1 Visa in the United States.
- The first episode of the 7th season of 90 Day Fiance premiered on 3 November 2019.
- Juliana decided to move to the States and applied for a tourist visa. However, her tourist visa got rejected.
- Michael then applied for Juliana's K1 visa so that he could bring her to the States.
Michael Jessen Married to Juliana Custodio
Michael Jessen is a married man. He is married to Brazilian model Juliana Custodia. They first met at a yacht party in Croatia. They fell in love and Juliana applied for a tourist visa to come to the United States. Her tourist visa was rejected. And Michael applied for her K1 Visa. The couple featured on 90 Day Fiance and they later got married on 12 October 2019. Michael financially helps Juliana in her modeling career pursuit.
Michael Jessen was previously married to a woman named Sarah. His ex-wife Sarah was initially concerned about Juliana's relation to Michael. However, Sarah and Juliana eventually became good friends. Sarah even officiated Michael and Juliana's wedding. Michael and Sarah share two children Max and Cece.
Michael Jessen Net Worth
Michael Jessen is a multi-millionaire wine investor. He makes quite a money from his wine business. No doubt, he lives a lavish lifestyle. He also owns expensive cars. Besides his business, he is also a television personality and has appeared in the TLC reality series, 90 Days Fiance with his wife, Juliana Custodio. His net worth details are not available at present.
Trivias About Michael Jessen You Need To Know.
- He travels a lot.
- His wife Juliana is almost 20 years younger than him.
- He has a collection of vintage guitars.
- He has interests in Buddhism.