Last updated on June 7th, 2021 at 06:14 pm
Facts About Michelle Heaton
|43 Years Old
|Michelle Christine Heaton
|Place Of Birth
|Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, England
|College / University
|Emmanuel City Technology College
|Source of Wealth
|Acting and singing career
|$1 million to $5 million
|5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
|54 kg or 119 lbs
|Wikipedia Instagram Twitter
Michelle Heaton is an English pop singer, actress, television personality, and personal trainer who is well recognized as one of the members of the popular pop group, "Liberty X". As being a part of the group, Heaton earned herself a spot with her single, "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?"(2004). The band was popular back at the time as they even had won two Brit Awards: for Best British Single and Best British Breakthrough Artist gaining them popularity. However, the band got split in 2007 lasting for just 6 years.
She further gained reality fame with her appearance on the 2009 season of "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here Now". Michelle also came up in headlines for her dating life and personal life issues as well more precisely the one when she became the target of Twitter abuse after revealing she accidentally locked her baby in her car.
Recently, she revealed about her and her whole family's struggle due to Covid - a few weeks after she received the Pfizer vaccine. Besides, she is in news for her relationship with her husband, Dan Osborne, who admitted to cheating on Jossa for few times. She is active in social media sites with over 230k followers on her Instagram: @wonderwomanshel and over 260k followers on Twitter: @wonderwomanshel.
What is Michelle Heaton famous for?
- Famous as a member of the pop group, "Liberty X".
- Known for her appearance on "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here Now".
When was Michelle Heaton born?
Michelle Heaton was born on July 19, 1979, in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, England. Her birth name is Michelle Christine Heaton. Her nationality is British. Heaton belongs to the White ethnicity while Scorpio is her zodiac sign.
Born as the daughter of her parents, Chris Heaton(father) and Christine Heaton(mother), Michelle grew up in her hometown where she attended Emmanuel City Technology College in Gateshead and Newcastle College of Performing Arts. Growing up she developed an interest in singing that she began her singing career forming a group with other girls from the northeast of England, "Sirens" in the late 1990s.
She then went on to participate as one of the contestants on a popular reality show, "Popstars" where she ended as one of the five runner-ups which led her to form a group, "Liberty".
Michelle Heaton's Career Highlights
- Michelle Heaton began her professional career when she began a member of a pop group, "Liberty". The group however received a legal challenge in the UK High Court from a funk R&B band also named "Liberty".
- She alongside the group went on to release several hit singles with seven TOP 10 singles from 2001 to 2005.
- Their biggest hit single was "Just a Little" which reached no. 1 in May 2002.
- Alongside other popular singles; "Thinking It Over", "Got To Have Your Love", "Song 4 Lovers", and "Holding on for You", the band went on to become a popular band releasing their debut album titled "Thinking It Over" in 2002.
- The band won two Brit Awards: for Best British Single and Best British Breakthrough Artist. From 2004 until 2007.
- Shortly after Liberty X's split, she went on to sign a two-album solo deal with 19 Entertainment, in October 2007 however she left the label just two months later.
- She then was featured in the MTV UK and Ireland reality television production, "Totally Scott-Lee".
- She was one of the judges on an Irish talent show run, "You're A Star" on RTÉ in 2008.
- She also appeared in the sixth series of "Celebrity Big Brother".
- Her popularity further rose when she appeared as one of the faces on ITV2's "I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here Now" alongside Janice Dickinson in Australia in November 2009.
- She also appeared on the second-season finale of the Irish version of "The Apprentice".
- She then voice-starred playing the role of Princess Jasmine in the popular animated movie, "Aladdin" at the Southport Theatre.
- Later in 2015, she again starred as Aladdin in pantomime at Harpenden Public Halls.
Michelle Heaton's Husband and Children
Michelle Heaton is a married woman and has been married twice to date. Her first marriage was with Welsh-born British singer Andy Scott-Lee with whom she got married in October 2006. Their marriage however didn't last long as they got split in June 2008 just 2 years later.
Her second and current marriage is with Hugh Hanley. Hanley is an Irish businessman and a personal trainer with whom she got married in July 2010. The couple is blessed with two children; a daughter Faith Hanley whom they welcomed in 2012 and a son named Jay Hanley born in 2014.
Currently, due to the COVID-19 pandemic when the world itself is facing the struggle, Heaton also became one of the victims of millions whose whole family has been struggling their life out.
Even before her marriage, Michelle was linked with several handsome guys including Duncan James, Matt Di Angelo, Lee Sharpe, Liam McGough, Armando Riesco, Ben Adams.
Besides, Heaton was diagnosed with a mutated BRCA2 gene with an 80% chance of developing breast cancer and a 30% chance of developing ovarian cancer in 2012. For which, she even underwent a double mastectomy and had breast reconstructive surgery. It didn't stop so she further underwent a complete hysterectomy and oophorectomy to reduce her risk of developing ovarian cancer in 2015.
Michelle Heaton's Net Worth
Michelle Heaton has quite good earnings from her professional career as an actress and singer. Having started her career as a singer initially as a part of a group, "Sirens" in the late 1990s, Heaton went on to become one of the popular singers and reality TV personalities in her decade-long career.
Her source of income is surely her appearances on shows, movies and also was her singing contract as a part of the former group. Her net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million. Besides, Michelle currently resides with her husband and three children in their London-based luxurious mansion. She owns a Grey Toyota car whose price ranges from $21,445 - $26,500.
Michelle Heaton's Height
Michelle Heaton is a gorgeous lady with a perfectly maintained hourglass body physique even in her 40s. With her stunning body physique and charming personality, Heaton has managed to win several hearts all around the world. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 4inch.(1.64m) while her body weight is around 54kg(119 lbs). Her body measurement is around 35-24-26 inches with 32B as her bra size, 6(US) as her dress size, and 4(US) as her shoe size.
She has a fair complexion with a perfect sharp jawline, sparkling green eyes, and brown hair.
Trivias About Michelle Heaton You Need To Know.
- Heaton was diagnosed with a mutated BRCA2 gene in 2012.
- She underwent a double mastectomy and had breast reconstructive surgery in November 2012.
- During a part recorded and part live interview, Michelle stated that her daughter Faith has a 50% chance of inheriting the mutated gene that she has.
- Her father is a BRCA2 carrier.
- In 2015 she also underwent a complete hysterectomy and oophorectomy to reduce her risk of developing ovarian cancer.
- Her long-time friend Katie Price is the godmother of her daughter Faith Hanley.
- Due to her multiple operations, she hit menopause almost a decade earlier than most women.