Last updated on August 20th, 2023 at 11:56 pm
Facts About Michelle Waterson
|37 Years Old
|The Karate Hottie
|Michelle E. Waterson
|Mixed Martial Artist
|Place Of Birth
|Aurora, Colorado, U.S
|Jackson Wink MMA Academy
|5 feet 3 inches
|Bra Cup Size
|Aurora High School
|$31,500 [Per Match]
|Source of Wealth
|Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Michelle E. Waterson is a mixed martial artist from the United States and a popular contender Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) contender. Michelle Waterson currently competes in the Strawweight division. Before joining UFC, Waterson was the former Invicta FC Atom-weight champion. She was the no. 1 ranked strawweight fighter in 2013-2014. She is ranked number nine in the strawweight rankings as of March 4, 2019. To get more info about her life and bio one can go through Wiki.
What is Michelle Waterson known for?
- An American professional mixed martial artist.
- Ranked the number one women’s Atomweight fighter in the world from 2013-2014.
Where is the birthplace of Michelle Waterson?
Back to her early life, Michelle born as Michelle E. Waterson to a Thai mother and a Caucasian father in Colorado Springs, CO. However, she spent her childhood in Aurora. She has an older brother named Max and a younger sister named Shanna.
Growing up with her brother and sister left her with tons of memories. She always looked up to her brother and he was actually the one who got her into martial arts.
Waterson was raised in Aurora and started her career as a model in 2004. She completed her graduation from Aurora Central High School. She earned a black belt in American Free Style Karate at the age of 10. She has also trained in Wushu, Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing, and wrestling.
When did Michelle Waterson pursue her Martial Arts career?
- Waterson began her career winning the fight against Andrea Miller on 16th February 2007. After succeeding in many fights during 2008-2009, she faced Masako Yoshida at Crowbar MMA on 24th April 2010. She won the fight by TKO in the first round.
- Again on 21st January 2012, she fought Diana Rael and obtained the fight by rear-naked choke in the first round. She faced Lacey Schuckman at Invicta FC 3: Penne vs. Sugiyama on 6th October 2012. After forth rounds, she won and was entitled Fight of the Night.
- She victoriously defended her championship against Yasuko Tamada on 6th September 2014. On 12th July 2015, Michelle started her promotional debut opposite Angela Magana at The Ultimate Fighter 21 Finale. She acquired the fight in the third round.
- After over a year-and-a-half away from the sport due to injuries, she turned to face Paige Vanzant in December 2016. And along with other records, she gained this fight in the first round. She made her first Performance of the Night bonus award. On 15th April 2017, Waterson fought Rose Namajunas at UFC on Fox 24.
- Nevertheless, “Knockouts” on their calendar also starred her. She resembled in the music video for the Head Crusher single by the metal band Megadeth.
Is Michelle Waterson married?
Reflecting her personal and love life, Michelle Waterson is a happily married woman. She married to her long-term boyfriend Joshua Gomez. Mitchelle's husband Joshua Gomez is a former U.S. Armed Forces amateur boxing champion.
Their wedding date was set in 2012. They celebrated conjugality in front of friends and family at Hacienda Vargas in Algodones, N.M. The venue was created to look like an old-school fight poster.
Michelle declared her pregnancy on 16th September 2010. She gave birth to her beautiful daughter named Araya in March 2011.
How much is Michelle net worth?
Michelle Waterson earns a good sum of money in her career. She is a successful Martial artist and also a Model. Being an MMA fighter she has won several matches and fights through which she receives a good amount of money. Her salary is $31,500 per match.
Moreover, Michelle Waterson also receives a good sum of money from several fashion lines and brands as an endorsement. She even earns a huge amount from various other sources. Allocating information from several sources as of 2019, it is found out that Michelle Waterson current estimated net worth is around $700 thousand.
How tall is Michelle Waterson?
Observing her body physics, She has a glamorous look and has a height of 5 feet and 3 inches and weighs around 115 lbs. The figure of her body is 32-25-35 inches. She used 31B bra size and 6 (UK) shoe size. Similarly, Waterson has a pair of brown eyes and brunette hair color.
Further, She is also popular on social media. She was being followed on Twitter and Instagram.
Trivias About Michelle Waterson You Need To Know.
- She was ranked the 10 pound for-pound female MMA fighter by MMA Rising.com in 2013.
- Second winner of Invicta Fighting Championships' World Atomweight title.
- Ranked the number one women’s atomweight fighter in the world from 2013-2014.