Mick Schumacher Bio, Net Worth, Age, Girlfriend, Height, Career
Mick Schumacher is a versatile Swiss-born German racing driver who is well recognized for being a member of the Ferrari Driver Academy and a reserve driver for Scuderia Ferrari. He started his career in karting in 2008 and is progressing to the German ADAC Formula 4 by 2015. He is known for having competed in the ADAC Formula 4 category. He announced in late 2017 that he would compete in the European Formula 3 Championship 2017. Schumacher won the 2018 FIA F3 European Championship and the 2020 Formula 2 Championship. His professional racing career began in 2008 and he originally used the alias Mick Betsch to avoid confusion with his father who was also a professional race car driver. He placed 3rd at the 2016-2017 MRF Challenge Formula 2000 race. Additionally, he remains with Haas for the 2022 season, partnering with Kevin Magnussen, and also serves as a reserve driver for Ferrari alongside Antonio Giovinazzi.
- Being a Swiss-born German racing driver.
- For having competed in the ADAC Formula 4 category.
Where is Mick Schumacher from?
Mick Schumacher took birth on 22nd March 1999 in Vufflens-le-Chateau, Vaud, Switzerland. He holds German nationality and he belongs to German-white ethnic background. Similarly, his religion is Christian and his race is white. Mick recently celebrated his 23rd birthday in 2022 and as per his birth date, his star sign is Aries. He is the son of seven-time Formula One World Champion Michael Schumacher (father) and Western riding European Champion Corinna Schumacher (mother). He also has a sister named Gina-Marie Schumacher who is a professional horse rider.
What does Mick Schumacher do for a living?
- Mick Schumacher kicks off his career his motorsport career in 2008 after which he drove in the KF3 class of the ADAC Kart Masters, ending in 9th and 7th respectively in 2011 and 2012.
- He was 3rd in 2011 and 2012 and in 2012 was 3rd in the KF3 Rating DMV Kart Championship in the Euro Wintercup of the KF3 class as well as he finished 3rd in the German Junior Kart Championship and the CIK-FIA Super Cup KF juniors in 2013.
- He completed test drives for Jenzer Motorsport in a Formula 4 racing car at the end of 2014 and started racing in formula classes for the first time, racing for Van Amersfoort Racing in the ADAC Formula 4 in 2015.
- He made his first appearance in Formula 3 machinery by taking part in the MRF Challenge in November 2016 and competed in the upper Formula 2000 class and finished the series in 3rd place.
- Then he made his debut in the FIA Formula 3 European Championship with Prema Powerteam in April 2017 and continued driving for Prema in the 2018 championship.
- He ended the season as champion, 57 points clear of 2nd-placed Ticktum, taking eight wins, fourteen total podium finishes seven pole positions and four fastest laps.
- He moved up to the FIA Formula 2 Championship in 2019 and started 10th and finished 8th after passing Nobuharu Matsushita on the final lap.
- He began from 7th in the feature race at Baku but was forced into retirement after a spin whereas he retired from the feature race from a power issue but recovered to finish 6th in the sprint race, also achieving the fastest lap at Monza.
- Later he retired from both races in Russia and continued with Prema in the 2020 FIA Formula 2 Championship, joined by reigning FIA Formula 3 champion and fellow Ferrari Driver Academy member Robert Shwartzman.
- As well, Mick won the feature race at the next round in Russia and came third in the sprint race which was shortened due to a crash between Luca Ghiotto and Jack Aitken.
- He qualified in 10th and rose to fourth in the Feature race at the Bahrain Round and was qualified a career-worst 18th following an incident with Roy Nissany in Sakhir.
- He was confirmed as the 2020 FIA Formula 2 Champion and was announced as a driver for the Ferrari Driver Academy on 19th January 2019.
- Mick made his debut behind the wheel of a modern Formula One car on 2nd April 2019 and recorded a personal best time of 1:32.552 from 30 laps, placing him sixth-fastest amongst other drivers after the rain stopped the session twice.
- He was due to make his Formula One practice debut at the 2020 Eifel Grand Prix in the first practice session as he made his Formula One practice debut at the 2020 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix in the first practice session, driving for Haas in place of Kevin Magnussen.
- Also, he drove for the Haas team in 2021 after signing a multi-year contract, and Ferrari team principal Mattia Binotto said that he expected Schumacher to have a "very difficult" first season, but added that he believed he could drive for Ferrari as early as the 2023 season.
- He qualified nineteenth for his debut race, the Bahrain Grand Prix but, he crashed in front of the pit lane exit during a safety car period, breaking off his front wing at Emilia Romagna Grand Prix.
- He caused qualifying at the French Grand Prix to be red-flagged after crashing, although this secured him a fifteenth place on the grid and marked his first appearance in the second segment of qualifying (Q2). He finished the race 19th.
- His first retirement came on lap 33 of the Russian Grand Prix with an oil leak as he reached Q2 and qualified fourteenth at the Turkish Grand Prix.
- Mick began the Mexico City Grand Prix fourteenth on the grid but was eliminated at the first corner after a collision with Esteban Ocon.
- His race ended on lap eight after crashing into a barrier and he ended his debut season 19th in the drivers' championship, ahead of teammate Mazepin but with no points scored.
- Mick remains with Haas for the 2022 season and was qualified twelfth and finished eleventh at the season-opening Bahrain Grand Prix which makes his highest qualifying and race finishing position so far in his Formula One career.
- Mick will miss the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix after a high-impact crash in qualifying, which brought out red flags
Who is Mick Schumacher Dating?
Mick Schumacher is an unmarried man. He is currently dating his beautiful girlfriend Justine Huysman, who is the daughter of Harald Huysman, a former racing driver from Norway. There is a greater possibility of his marriage after all he seems happy in his relationship with his girlfriend. Furthermore, talking about Mick's sexual orientation, he is straight.
How much is Mick Schumacher's Net Worth?
Mick Schumacher has a net worth of $5 million as of 2022 whereas he has also a fine amount of salary which is around $1,000,000 per year. With his hard work and luck by his side, he can double the amount of wealth he has today. In addition, his major source of income is from his racing driver and he is sincere in his work. Mick also has appeared in a Mercedes-Benz TV commercial.
What is the Height of Mick Schumacher?
Mick Schumacher stands at an ideal height of 5 ft 8.5 in or 174 cm with a balanced bodyweight of 68 kg or 150 lbs. He has good-looking blonde hair and blue eyes color. Mick's physique combined with his perfect height and masculine look takes him to the top of the desired list in the young gen women. He undeniably has the quality that appeals to the opposite sex. Moreover, his body build type is athletic.
Did You Know?
- He won the 2018 FIA F3 European Championship and the 2020 Formula 2 Championship.
- In late 2016 he announced that he would compete in the European Formula 3 Championship in 2017.
- He is known for having competed in the ADAC Formula 4 category.
- His professional racing career began in 2008 and he originally used the alias Mick Betsch to avoid confusion with his father who was also a professional race car driver.
- He place in 3rd at the 2016-2017 MRF Challenge Formula 2000 race.