Facts About Mike Hill
|Celebrated Name||Mike Hill|
|Age||52 Years Old|
|Birth Name||James Michael Hill|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||The Bronx, New York|
|Famous For||Famous as an American TV personality and sportscaster|
|Best Known For||Known for being the husband of The Real Hosewives of Atlanta star, Cynthia Bailey|
|Married Date||October 10, 2020|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
|Body Measurement||44-34-38 inches|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
Mike Hill is an American TV personality, actor, sportscaster, and host who is currently working at Fox Sports and Fox Soul. He has been hosting The Mike and Donny Show on Fox Soul since October 2019. He also has won two Emmy Awards for covering high school football while working with WKRN-TV in Nashville, Tennessee. He also hosted ESPN's "NFL Live" and "Baseball Tonight".
Hill is mostly known for being the husband of Cynthia Bailey. Bailey is an Americal model and TV personality who got recognition for her appearance in the American reality show "The Real Housewives of Atlanta". The couple reportedly started dating each other in August 2018 and got engaged on July 26, 2019.
Besides on October 10, 2020, Hill, 50 tied the knot with Bailey, 53 in a lavish wedding ceremony at the Governors Towne Club in Acworth, Georgia among a mass of 250 people which they announced via their Instagram accounts: @itsmikehill(167k followers) and @cynthiabailey(3 million followers).
What is Mike Hill famous for?
- Famous as an American TV personality and sportscaster
- Known for being the husband of The Real Housewives of Atlanta star, Cynthia Bailey
Where is Mike Hill from?
Mike Hill was born on August 19, 1970, in The Bronx, New York, United States. His birth name is James Michael Hill. American is his nationality. His ethnicity is African-American. He is Christain by religion. Leo is his zodiac sign.
Hill was raised in Alabama along with his brother, J.R Hill. He did his schooling from a local school. After completing high school, he got enlisted as a reservist in the US Air Force. Then, he moved to Maryland to pursue his career
Mike Hill Career: Highlights
- Mike Hill started his professional career in 1995 by working as a sports director at WHAG-TV in Hagerstown, Maryland.
- Then, he moved to Fresno, California where he got his first anchoring job at KSEE-TV.
- He worked with WKRN-TV in Nashville, Tennessee for 3 years from 1997-2000.
- While working with WKRN-TV, he covered high school football for which he received two Emmy Awards.
- In 2000, he started working as a host at Fox Sports Net in New York City.
- He worked for Fox Sports Net till 2002.
- He also served as a sports anchor at KXAS-TV in Dallas, Texas from 2002 to 2004.
- Hill rose into prominence after he began working with ESPN in 2004.
- Then, he started co-hosting the show "Hill and Schlereth" with his colleague, Mark Schlereth on ESPN Radio.
- He continued working with ESPN by doing a variety of the network's shows including "Sportscaster", "ESPN First Take", "Highlight Express", and NFL Live.
- He also worked at different ESPN's remote projects.
- He left ESPN in 2013 after working for around 9 years.
- Shortly after leaving ESPN, he began working at Fox Sports 1 (FS1)in August.
- Then, he hosted Fox Sports Live and Fox Football Daily as a guest.
- He hosted Fox's early evening program "America's Pregame" from April 2014 to September 2015.
- He also serves as a CEO at a production company "Thrill of Entertainment".
- On June 22, 2018, Hill began working as a host on a 3-on-3 basketball league "BIG3" games on FSI for its second season.
- He has been hosting The Mike and Show on Fox Soul since October 2019.
- Besides working as a sportscaster, he had a lead role in The African Globe Theater of Newark’s Miss Evers’ Boys.
- He also had various cameo appearances on television shows and independent films as an actor.
- He also gave his voice to an audiobook “Power, Money, and Sex” which is an autobiography by Deion Sanders.
- At present, he is working at Fox Sports as a sportscaster.
Mike Hill Wife: Cynthia Bailey
Mike Hill is currently married to the love of his life, Cynthia Bailey. Bailey is an American TV personality, model, and actress who is well known for her appearance in the American reality series "The Real Housewives of Atlanta". Born on February 19, 1967, she debuted with a 1985 low-budget film "The Dark Power" and has appeared in "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" from 2010-2016.
The couple reportedly started dating each other in August 2018 and got engaged on July 26, 2019. The couple recently on October 10, 2020, tied the knot with each other in a lavish wedding ceremony at the Governors Towne Club in Acworth, Georgia which they announced via their Instagram accounts.
Previously, Hill was married to his first wife, Camile Hill. Camile is a model and a former Miss Universe Contestant. They together share two daughters named Ashlee and Kayla. Also, Bailey was previously married to her first husband, Peter Thomas. They got married on July 24, 2010, at the Fernbank Museum of Natural History and they got divorced in March 2017.
Bailey also has a daughter named, Noelle Robinson from her relationship with her ex-boyfriend, Leon Robinson who is an American actor. Moreover, the newly married couple is living a happy life together in Georgia.
Mike Hill Net Worth
Mike Hill has earned a good amount of money from his profession as a sportscaster, host, and actor. Having his career started in 1995, he has achieved great heights in his career. Including all of his earnings from his career, his net worth is estimated to be $12 million as of 2020. He also earns an annual salary of $1 million. At present, he is living a luxurious lifestyle with his earnings.
Mike Hill Height
Mike Hill is a good looking man in his early 50s. He has brown hair and a pair of brown eyes. He stands at a height of 6ft(1.83m) and has a body weight of 82kg(181 lbs). He has a great athletic body physique with a body measurement of 44-34-38 inches. His bicep size is 16 inches. He wears a shoe of size 9(US).
Trivias About Mike Hill You Need To Know.
- Mike Hill had a lead role in The African Globe Theatre of Newark's Miss Evers' Boys.
- He joined as a reservist in the US air force.
- He is a good friend with Claudia Jordon
- He is three years younger than his current wife, Bailey.