Miki Yamane - Bio, Net Worth, Family, Facts, Age, Career, Height, Wiki
Miki Yamane is a Japanese professional football player. He currently plays for the J1 league club Kawasaki Frontale. In his international career, he has represented Japan's National team since 2021. He ranks 2nd among all players of Kawasaki Frontale.
The former youth star of the Toin University of Yokohama, Yamane was selected to play in the 2022 Qatar world cup for Japan's national team. He made his world cup debut on 27th November 2022 against Costa Rica in the Group E fixture.
Where is Miki Yamane from?
Miki Yamane was born on 22nd December 1993 in Yokohama the second-largest city in Japan located in Kanagawa Prefecture. His birth name is Miki Yamane. He holds Japanese nationality and belongs to the Asian ethnicity. His star sign is Capricorn. He is a follower of Christianity.
Yamane was born into a middle-class family. His father's and mother's identity is not revealed yet. However, they are both natives of Japan. With his siblings, little Tanaka grew up getting great love and care for his parents. Yuki was interested in football since his childhood.
What team does Miki Yamane play for?
Miki Yamane began his football career during his teenage. From 2012 to 2015, he played for the youth team of Toin University of Yokohama.
- In 2016, Yamane joined the senior team of Shonan Bellmare, a Japanese professional football club based in Hiratsuka, in the west of Kanagawa Prefecture.
- On 20th April 2016, he debuted in J.League Cup against Júbilo Iwata.
- Before transferring to a fellow J1 league club, Yamane, he made 100 appearances and scored for Bellmare.
- Frontale made his debut for Japan's national football team on 25th March 2021 in a friendly against South Korea.
- He scored the opening goal in the 16th minute as Japan won 3–0.
- In November 2022, Hajime Moriyasu, the head coach of Japan's national team selected for the japan 2022 world cup squad.
Miki Yamane Awards and Achievement
- J.League Best XI: 2020, 2021, 2022
- J1 League: 2020, 2021
- Japanese Super Cup: 2021
- J1 League: 2020, 2021
Miki Yamane Transfer news
- In April 2020, he was transferred to a fellow J1 league club, Kawasaki Frontale from Shonan Bellmare for a reported fee of €650 thousand.
Is Miki Yamane dating?
Miki Yamane, a defender with the Kawasaki Frontale, has never been seen in public with a girlfriend or company. So let's assume, he is single. From here we can know that he is a guy highly dedicated to his career and work. Possibly, his focus on his profession might have made this handsome dude stay away from the relationship bond. But we are not 100 percent sure about his relationship background because who knows that he might have secretly dated his loved one.
What is Miki Yamane's net worth?
As of December, the net worth of Miki Yamane is estimated to be US $2 million. His annual salary as a Kawasaki Frontale player is £192,500. His weekly wage is £4,100. His current market value is €1.7 million. The football star hasn't lack behind in living a moderate lifestyle through his decent earnings. He owns a beautiful apartment in Tokyo, Japan. The player drives a Hyundai and Toyota.
How tall is Miki Yamane?
Miki Yamane is 5 ft 10 inches tall and his body weight is around 72 Kg. He has an Athletic build body. As a football player, he regularly does workouts and gym exercises to keep himself fit and active. He has a short Korean haircut that is light grey in color. His eyes color is dark grey.
He always does heavy exercise which includes weight lifting, push-ups, Single-leg squats, Dumbbell bench step-ups, and others. He arrives every morning at the Kawasaki Frontale FC football training center for warm-ups and training.
Trivias About Miki Yamane You Need To Know.
- He is an avid gamer.
- He received a yellow card in his first world cup debut.
- Los Angeles is his favorite city.
- He is a huge fan of rap music.