Facts About Mina Chang
|Celebrated Name||Mina Chang|
|Birth Name||Mina Chang|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Dallas, Texas|
|Body Measurement||36-27-36 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 B|
Mina Chang is a popular American politician who has been working as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Bureau of Conflict and Stabilization Operations. Chang was found guilty for showing off a fabricated fake "Time" magazine cover of her on the frame. Mina is currently accused of lying on her resume about holding a position at the United Nations and lying about speaking at the Republican and Democratic conventions. She previously served as the Chief Executive Officer of "Linking the World".
What is Mina Chang Famous for?
- Known as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Bureau of Conflict and Stabilization Operations.
Where is Mina Chang From?
Mina Chang was born in 1984 in Dallas, Texas, United States. Her birth name is Mina Chang. Her nationality is American. Chang belongs to Korean-American ethnicity. She belongs to the Asian world as she was born to Korean parents. Her parents served as Salvation Army officers.
She is a well-educated woman as she studied the Development and Aid practices at the University of the Nations. Later, she joined Southern Methodist University where she studied Executive Nonprofit Leadership.
In 2006, she joined Harvard Business School where she studied Advanced Management Program. Further, she is also a graduate of Harvard Kennedy School Senior Executive in National and International Security, national and International Security.
Chang also graduated in Civilian Member, National Security, and Strategy from The United States Army War College in 2017. However, all of her educational data on her resume is proved to be false as she never holds a degree from the Harvard Business School and neither did from Army College.
Mina Chang Career Highlights
- Mina Chang started her career first as a pop singer performing, touring internationally and recording albums in English and Korean.
- She then joined the non-profit organization, "Linking The World" as an ambassador to Korea in 2005.
- In 2010, she became the Chief Executive Officer of "Linking the World".
- Later, she became the president and CEO of that company, consolidating and relocating the offices to Dallas.
- On February 11, 2015, she was appointed as the UNESCO Cross-Cultural Ambassador for the United States Federation of "UNESCO CCA" at Harvard.
- In 2016, she told that she addressed both the Democratic and Republican National Convention which is now said to be false.
- In April 2019, Chang withdrew her position as CEO from "Linking the World" and was appointed as Deputy Assistant Secretary in the U.S. State Department's "Bureau of Conflict and Stabilization Operations".
- On November 12, 2019, it was alleged that she faked her own photo on the cover page of "Time" magazine.
Who is Mina Chang Married to?
The 35 years old activist, Mina Chan is currently a married woman. Chang is married to her husband, Jake Harriman. Harriman is the founder of a charity organization, "Nuru International" who also served 7 and half years as an Infantry and Special Operations Platoon Commander in the Marine Corps. The couple together is blessed with a beautiful daughter named Trinity.
What is the Net Worth of Mina Chang?
Mian Chang earns a huge salary worth $6 million from her position as Deputy Assistant Secretary from the Bureau of Conflict and Stabilization Operations(CSO).
How Tall is Mina Chang?
The beautiful lady, Mina Chang has a well maintained slim body physique. Chang stands tall with a height of 5ft. 8inch.(1.73m) while her body weighs around 62kg(135 lbs). Chang has a maintained body physique which measures around 36-27-36 inches with 34 B as her bra size and 8(US) as her shoe size. Chang has a fair complexion with brown hair and brown eyes.