Facts About Moises Caicedo
|21 Years Old
|Moises Isaac Caicedo Corozo
|Place Of Birth
|Santo Domingo, Ecuador
|Source of Wealth
|£182,000 per year
|1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)
Moises Isaac Caicedo Corozo, professionally known as Moises Caicedo is an Ecuadorian professional footballer. He is best known for playing as a midfielder for Premier League side Brighton & Hove Albion and the Ecuador national team. His shirt number is 25. On 9th October 2020, he debuted for the senior Ecuador national team in a 1-0 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifying loss to Argentina. He is also active in social media as he has earned more than 212K followers on his Instagram account. Additionally, Caicedo was recalled from his loan and returned to England on 12th January 2022, due to shortages of central midfielders at Brighton.
Moises Caicedo Famous For
- Being an Ecuadorian professional footballer.
- For playing as a midfielder for Premier League side Brighton & Hove Albion and the Ecuador national team.
Where is Moises Caicedo from?
Moises Caicedo was born on 2nd November 2001 with the real name of Moises Isaac Caicedo Corozo in Santo Domingo, Ecuador. He is Ecuadorian by nationality and Ecuadorian-black by ethnicity. Likewise, his religion is Christian and his race is black. Caicedo's present age is 20 which he celebrated back in 2021 and as per his birthdate, his star sign is Scorpio. He has not shared any details regarding his parents and education qualification.
Moises Caicedo Career Timeline
Independiente del Valle
- Moises Caicedo started his football career by joining the youth academy of Independiente del Valle at the age of 13 and joined their first team in 2019.
- He then debuted for Independiente del Valle in a 1-0 Ecuadorian Serie A win over L.D.U. Quito on 1st October 2019.
Brighton & Hove Albion
- Caicedo joined English side Brighton & Hove Albion on a four-and-a-half-year deal on 1st February 2021, for an undisclosed fee and made his first appearance in Brighton’s first-team matchday squad in Brighton's 1-0 away loss against Leicester City in the FA Cup on 10th February 2021.
- On 24th August, he made his debut for Brighton starting in the EFL Cup second round away fixture at Cardiff City where he set up Andi Zeqiri's first Albion goal in the 2-0 win.
- Caicedo joined Beerschot of the Belgium top flight on a season-long loan on transfer deadline day of 31st August 2021 and scored his first goal on his seventh appearance, a 90+2th minute strike to seal all three points in the 2-0 home win over Genk.
- He was recalled from his loan and returned to England on 12th January 2022, due to shortages of central midfielders at Brighton.
Return to the Albion
- Moises was included on the bench where he remained for the 1-1 home draw against bitter rivals Crystal Palace on 15th January after he immediately return to Sussex.
- On 5th February, he made his first appearance since returning and second overall for the Albion coming on as a substitute in the 3-1 away loss at Tottenham in the FA Cup fourth round.
- He made his Premier League debut on 9th April, starting and assisting Enock Mwepu's goal in the 2-1 away win over Arsenal.
- Subsequently, he scored his first goal for the Albion on 7th May, opening the scoreline in a 4-0 win over Manchester United, with a 15th minute low 25-yard strike.
- Moises Caicedo debuted for the senior Ecuador national team in a 1-0 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifying loss to Argentina on 9th October 2020.
- Then he scored the opening goal in a 4-2 home win over Uruguay on 13th October 2020 at the Estadio Rodrigo Paz Delgado, becoming the first player born in the 21st century to ever score in CONMEBOL World Cup qualifying.
Awards and Achievements
- U-20 Copa Libertadores: 2020
- Brighton & Hove Albion on 12/01/2022 for free
- K. Beerschot V.A. on 31/08/2021 at loan
- Brighton & Hove Albion on 01/02/2021 for 5M €
- Independiente del Valle on 01/01/2020 From Independiente del Valle U19
Who is Moises Caicedo's Girlfriend?
Moises Caicedo is an unmarried man. He is in a romantic relationship with his beautiful girlfriend Paolita Salazar. He has not however spoken very daringly and openly about his relationship, but he definitely shows his affection whenever the two are together. Moreover, Moises is straight by sexual orientation.
What is Moises Caicedo's Net Worth?
Moises Caicedo is a talented man who has a net worth of £1 million as of 2022. He has also a fine amount of salary which is around £182,000 per year. His current market value is €4.50m whereas his highest market value is €5.00m as of 30th December 2020. In his short professional time also, Moises has established himself an identity already. In addition, his major source of income is his football career and he is sincere in his work.
Moises Caicedo Height, Weight
Moises Caicedo stands at an ideal height of 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in) with a balanced body weight of 75kg. He has short black hair and dark brown eyes color. Besides, his body build type is athletic.
Trivias About Moises Caicedo You Need To Know.
- He plays as a midfielder for Premier League side Brighton & Hove Albion and the Ecuador national team.
- Caicedo joined the youth academy of Independiente del Valle at the age of 13.
- Caicedo debuted for the senior Ecuador national team in a 1-0 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifying loss to Argentina on 9th October 2020.
- His star sign is Scorpio.
- His real name is Moises Isaac Caicedo Corozo.