Molly-Mae Hague - Bio, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Married, Family, Parents, Age, Birthday, Nationality, Height, Measurements, Siblings, Wiki, Job, Facts
Molly-Mae Hague is an English television personality, YouTuber, and social media influencer. She is best known for competing on the 5th season of the dating reality series, Love Island. Amber Gill and Greg O'Shea won the series, where Molly-Mae Hague finished runners-up with Tommy Fury.
She is quite popular on social media. She has over 5 million followers on Instagram and over 302k followers on Twitter. She also runs a YouTube channel that has over 1.3 million subscribers.
What is Molly-Mae Hague Famous For?
- The runners-up of the 5th season of Love Island with Tommy Fury.
Where is Molly-Mae Hague From?
Molly-Mae Hague was born on 26 May 1999. Her birth place was in Hertfordshire in the United Kingdom. She holds English nationality. Her hometown is Hitchin, Hertfordshire, in the UK. She belongs to white ethnicity and her religion is Christianity. Her zodiac sign is Gemini. She was born to a father, Stephen Hague, and a mother, Debbie Gordon. She has an older sister named Zoe Hague.
She is a high school graduate. More details about her educational qualifications will be updated soon.
Molly-Mae Hague Career
- Molly-Mae Hague was cast as one of the contestants on the fifth season of the British dating reality series, Love Island.
- The fifth series of Love Island premiered on 3 June 2019.
- Caroline Flack presented the series and Iain Stirling narrated it.
- Molly-Mae Hague entered the villa on Day 4.
- Hague went for Tommy during the re-coupling on Day 5.
- She chose Curtis for a second date.
- Hague remained with Tommy Fury together for the rest of the series.
- Amber Gill and Greg O'Shea won the series after they received 48.82% of the vote.
- Molly-Mae and Tommy Fury finished as the show's runners-up.
- The show concluded on 29 July 2019.
- She started a skincare line, Filter By Molly-Mae.
- She runs a YouTube channel where she posts vlogs and videos related to personal life, vacation trips, workout routines, and much more.
Molly-Mae Hague Boyfriend
Molly-Mae Hague is unmarried but not single. She is currently dating Tommy Fury. The two met on Love Island in 2019. The two remained together until the end of the show and finished as the show's runners-up. The two continued their relationship and are happy together. Fury a British professional boxer and reality television star.
Molly Mae Hague Body Measurements
Molly-Mae Hague stands at a height of 1.63 m i.e. 5 feet and 4 inches tall. She has a body weight of 106 lbs i.e. 48 Kg. She has a slim body build. Her body measurements are 36-24-36 inches. She has maintained her body perfectly well. Her bra size is 34B. Her shoe size is 7 UK. Her eye color is blue and her hair color is blonde. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Molly Mae Hague Net Worth
Molly-Mae Hague is a reality television personality, best known for competing in the 5th installment of Love Island UK. She finished as runners-up with Tommy Fury on the show. She garnered huge followers after the show. She has also collaborated with huge brands such as PLT, Tatti Lashes, and Beauty Works. She has her own skincare line, Filter By MollyMae. Her major source of earning is from her modeling career and TV Shows. Her net worth is estimated between $1 and $2 million at present.
Trivias About Molly-Mae Hague You Need To Know.
- As a runner-up, she remained on the villa for 58 days.