MS Dhoni - Bio, Net Worth, Nationality, Current Team, Contract, Salary, Awards, Record, Career, Affair, Wife, Family, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, News
An extravagantly flamboyant batsman, Mahendra Singh Dhoni is now recognized as one of the coolest head captains of the Indian national cricket team. Wicketkeeper and right-handed batsman, Dhoni is widely considered as one of the magnificent finishers in the limited-overs game. He made his ODI debut in December of 2004 against Bangladesh. He played his debut Test match against Sri Lanka after a year. He holds several captaincy records, including the majority, wins by an Indian captain in ODIs and Tests. He has received ICC ODI Player of the Year award in 2008 and 2009 (the first player to win the award twice), the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award in 2007, the Padma Shri, India's fourth-highest civilian honor, in 2009 and the Padma Bhushan, India's third-highest civilian honor, in 2018. In the year 2016, a biopic M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story was made about him. He is nicknamed as Mahi, MSD. He plays by wearing shirt number of 7.
- For playing cricket and staying at number 1 position in the ICC ODI Batsman rankings in 2009 continuously for many months.
Early Life of MS Dhoni
Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni took birth on the 7th of July 1981 in Ranchi, India. Born in a Rajput family, Dhoni spent a lavish childhood. He has two siblings, sister Jayanti Gupta, and brother Narendra Singh Dhoni. He is a big fan of Adam Gilchrist. He dubbed cricket teammate Sachin Tendulkar, singer Lata Mangeshkar and Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan. His birth sign is Cancer. He was born to Pan Singh and Devki Devi, his parents.
He attended DAV Jawahar Vidhya Mandir in Shyamali, Ranchi where he excelled in football and badminton and was chosen at club and district level in these games. He as well showed great potential in cricket from an early age and was selected by the Commando cricket club. From 2001 to 2003, he served as a Train Ticket Examiner at Kharagpur railway station Bengal.
Body Features of MS Dhoni
Dhoni has got an Athletic body. His personality is very attractive and cool. He has a tall height of 175 cm (5 ft 9 in). He has a balanced weight of 75 Kg (165 Pounds). With his charming and glowing smile, he attracts a lot of people towards him. He has gained a lot of attention from many people. He maintains his body fit doing exercise and dieting. His hair color is Black And eye color is Dark Brown. His sexual orientation is Straight.
Career of MS Dhoni
- Since his debut in ODI in 2004, Mahendra Singh Dhoni has emerged as one of the most prominent cricket figures and crazy captain India has ever witnessed.
- He started out as a cricketer in 1998 by playing for the Central Coal Fields Limited.
- At age 18, he played for Bihar at Ranji Trophy.
- In 2003, he played for Jharkhand. After the captaining of Bengal, TRDO PC Poddar discovered him at a match in Jamshedpur; he sent a report to NCA.
- After showing great potential in a one-day match against Sri Lanka, he replaced Dinesh Karthik in December of 2005 as a wicket-keeper of the Indian Test.
- In 2007, he was given the responsibility of the Indian cricket team as a captain for the opening ICC World Twenty20 that took place in South Africa.
- In December 2009, under his captaincy, India peaked to number one in the ICC Test Ranking.
- After triumphing against Sri Lanka in the 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup on the 2nd of April 2011, Dhoni was praised by India s best player and his childhood inspiration Sachin Tendulkar.
- In 2015, he will be facing the World Cup for the second time, planned to be held in New Zealand and Australia.
- He was purchased by the Chennai Super Kings for a whopping 1.5 Million USD.
- He is a current captain of the Chennai Super Kings Team.
- The team has won the 2010 Champions League Twenty20 and two Indian Premier League. Star Sports has signed him as its very 1st brand ambassador in order to endorse network over six channels.
Net Worth of MS Dhoni
Reportedly Mahendra Singh Dhoni has a net worth of $50 Million dollars. He has a lavish home in New Ranchi with a wide area and swimming pool. He has a great fetish for cars and bikes and has a large collection of it. Collection of his bikes include Ducati 1098, ZMR, Hero Karizma, TVs Apache, Yamaha Thundercat, Yamaha Rd 350, Harley Davidson Fat Boy, Kawasaki zx14r Ninja, and Confederate Hellcat to name a few. He is a very good friend of Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu. The salary of Dhoni is $1.8 Million. He is earning a good amount of money from his work and he is satisfied with his earning.
Personal Life of MS Dhoni
Moving into the personal life of this Indian heartthrob, Mahendra Singh Dhoni exchanged the marriage vow with his soul mate Sakshi Singh Rawat. The wedding took place on the 4th of July 2010. His wife is a native of Dehradun, Uttarakhand. At the time of their nuptials, she was taking courses in hotel management and was doing an internship at the Taj Bengal. The nuptial was help after a day of their engagement. Dhoni experienced fatherhood for the first time on the 6th of February 2015. The name of the baby girl is Ziba Dhoni. Following the success he achieved in cricket, his business interest broadened significantly. Moreover, to take care of his extending empire he entrusted his wife to join the joint projects with some corporations.
Since he possesses a good look and a charming personality, he has a huge number of followers on his social networking sites. He can be followed in his Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. To know more about him and to learn his daily updates, his fans can visit his official websites. His biographical details are also available in the wiki, IMDB and other internet sites.
Trivias About MS Dhoni You Need To Know.
- Dhoni has served as the Vice-President of India Cements Limited (ICL).
- ICL owned the IPL team, Chennai Super Kings.
- He is an Adam Gilchrist (Australian cricketer) fan.
- During his school time, he was actually good at badminton and football. Dhoni was selected to represent his school at district and club levels for these sports.
- In 2013, he was having 20 endorsement deals, which was one less than Shah Rukh Khan‘s (He had 21 at that time).