Facts About Nadine Lustre
|Celebrated Name||Nadine Lustre|
|Age||29 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Nadine Lustre|
|Place Of Birth||Quezon City|
|School||Diliman Preparatory School|
|Boyfriend||James Reid (Break Up)|
|Net Worth||$100,000-$1 Million|
|Salary||Will Add Soon|
|Source of Wealth||Singing Career|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Weight||Will Add Soon|
|Body Measurement||Will Add Soon|
Nadine Alexis Paguia Lustre shortly named Nadine Lustre is a Filipino actress, singer, and music video director who is a former member of the all-female group Pop Girls and has appeared as Georgina Evangelista in the television remake of the 1984 film Bagets. She gained her recognition after her role as Eya Rodriguez in the film adaptation of the popular wattpad novel Diary ng Panget (2014). Her other television appearances include the lead role in the romantic comedy Till I Met You (2016) and as a host of the noontime show It's Showtime. Her performance as Joanne Candelaria in the romantic drama film Never Not Love You received critical acclaim and garnered her several awards such as the Young Critics Circle Best Performer award, the FAMAS Award for Best Actress, and the Gawad Urian for Best Actress in 2018.
James Reid and Nadine Lustre confirm break-up
Filipino actors James Reid and Nadine Lustre have confirmed that they have ended their relationship, in order "to focus on ourselves". The pair made a joint statement on Monday, January 20, saying: "It’s true that we have split up, but not for all the reasons that are being spread on the tabloids and social media, but because after quiet and mature conversations, we decided to focus on ourselves not only for our careers but more for our personal growth as we are still young and we want to achieve as much as we can. Rumors of a breakup have been circulating since the beginning of the year, with Lustre reportedly moving out of their Quezon City home. Reid was last spotted on the actress's social media on December 29, 2019, and she was last tagged in a post on his Instagram on Friday, January 10, during a hike up Mount Ulap, in Itogon, the Philippines.
- Being an actress as well as singer.
- For her role as Leah Olivar in the popular television series On the Wings of Love (2015).
What is the Birthplace of Nadine Lustre?
Nadine Lustre was born on 31st October 1993 as Nadine Alexis Paguia Lustre in Quezon City, Philippines. As of 2019, she celebrated her 26th birthday with her friends and families. She is the eldest of four children to Myraquel Paguia-Lustre and Ulysses Lustre, a mechanical engineer. She has one younger sister named Naomi Lustre and younger brothers named Ezequiel Lustre and Isaiah Lustre. She attended Diliman Preparatory School and took Communication Arts Major in Films at Colegio de San Lorenzo in Congressional Avenue, Quezon City. At the age of 9, she made her debut as a host, when she hosted the RPN network’s children-oriented show called ‘Storyland’, as well as a few programs on Disney Channel Asia. Her first acting roles were in the film ‘Petrang Kabayo’ and the TV5 drama series ‘P.S. I Love You’. Her ethnicity is White and her nationality is Filipino.
How was the Career of Nadine Lustre?
- Lustre started as a TV host in RPN's (then a government-sequestered network, now privatized by the late Antonio Cabangon Chua as CNN Philippines) children oriented show entitled Storyland when she was only twelve.
- In addition to this, she was also featured a child host to Disney Channel Asia.
- After signing with Viva Entertainment, she became one of the members of the cast in TV5's youth-oriented program Bagets and appeared in several GMA Network shows, including performances in SOP Rules.
- Later, she appeared in the film Petrang Kabayo with Vice Ganda and starred in P. S. I Love You, drama series in TV5.
- She was one of the original members of girl group, Pop Girls which was launched by Viva Entertainment in 2009.
- She eventually left the group to start a solo music career.
- She released her self-titled debut album under Viva Records in 2014 which had hit singles such as Para-paraan, Paligoy-ligoy, No Erase, Bahala Na, and Hanap-hanap.
- In 2015, her song Me and You, from her self-titled album, was given the Titanium Award by SBS PopAsia, which is a popular Australian music show that broadcasts Asian pop hits on digital radio, online and on mobile devices such as music videos of K-pop idols in South Korea.
- She collaborated with Yassi Pressman's song, Hush, where Lustre showed off her rap skills in 2015.
- Lustre and partner James Reid also released their own version of the song "On The Wings of Love" for their teleserye with the same name.
- In the 2016 Philippines Myx Music Awards, Lustre won Favorite Song and Favorite Music Video for her song "Me and You".
- Lustre and Reid in 2016 also released their own version of the song "This Time" under Viva Records.
- In 2017, Lustre collaborated with Bret Jackson in a song called Nowhere I Wouldn't Go, which was included in the latter's album.
- She released her first single under Careless Music Manila, an independent music label started by James Reid in January 2018.
- In March, Lustre and Reid released a cover of Sugarfree's Prom as part of the official soundtrack of the romance movie Never Not Love You, which they also star in.
- She then released three songs under the Careless Mixtape, which consists of songs from various artists of the record label Careless Music Manila in October 2018.
- The songs are I Like It, which Lustre herself wrote, Summer and Nobody, which are duets with James Reid and Sofia Romualdez, respectively.
- She took on the role of Reah "Eya" Rodriguez in Diary ng Panget, Talk Back and You're Dead, Para sa Hopeless Romantic, Chain Mail, Beauty and the Bestie, This Time, Never Not Love You.
- She and Reid signed a two-year exclusive contract with ABS-CBN in 2014.
- Their television project with ABS-CBN was Wansapanataym's month-long special entitled My App Boyfie in October 2014 where Lustre portrayed the lead female role, Anika Andres.
- On VIVA Channel, Lustre and on-screen and real-life partner James Reid star in their own show called #JaDine.
- Her breakthrough and most prominent role to date is Leah Olivar on the ABS-CBN Primetime Bida series On The Wings Of Love.
- In 2016, Lustre and Reid starred on their 2nd teleserye, on the ABS-CBN Primetime Bida series entitled Till I Met You.
- Due to the clamor of JaDine fans overseas, Lustre and Reid held a Jadine in Love World Tour last March 2016.
- On May 12, 2016, Lustre and Reid flew to North America to start their second world tour called "JaDine High on Love" in the United States and Canada.
- On February 9, 2018, Lustre and Reid had their second major concert entitled Revolution: a JaDine Concert at Araneta Coliseum.
- In 2017, Lustre co-directed the music video of James Reid's The Life with film director Petersen Vargas.
- In December 2018, Lustre released her signature fragrance called Luster.
- Her follow up the project as a music video director came in January 2019 for her duet with Reid entitled Summer. She shares directing credit for the video with Chino Villagracia of The Visual Club.
- In September 2019, Lustre became the ambassador of LIGA2: KONTRABIDA, a Mobile Legends: Bang Bang event hosted at SM MOA Music Hall.
Is Nadine Lustre Married?
No, Nadine Lustre is not married yet but she was previously in a relationship with fellow Viva Records artist JC Arcinue. After the end of her first relationship, she began dating long-time collaborator and good friend James Reid. James is an Australian actor. They first met on the sets of ‘Diary ng Panget’ in 2014. In March 2019, James Reid announced that he and the star were currently living together, leading fans to hope that he would soon become her husband. It was announced on the star's Instagram account that the couple had been together for three years. To date, they continue to earn the admiration of their devoted fanbase with hit movies and T.V. shows. These include box office hit "Diary ng Panget" (2014) and "Never Not Love You" (2018) and T.V. projects such as "On the Wings of Love" and "Till I Met You"(2016). Recently, James Reid and Nadine Lustre have confirmed that they have ended their relationship, in order "to focus on ourselves". The pair made a joint statement on Monday, January 20, saying: "It’s true that we have split up, but not for all the reasons that are being spread on the tabloids and social media, but because after quiet and mature conversations, we decided to focus on ourselves not only for our careers but more for our personal growth as we are still young and we want to achieve as much as we can. Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Nadine Lustre?
The net worth of this famous singer as well as actress is believed to be $100,000-$1 Million as of 2020. Her exact salary is under review but it will be added once we get information about it. Her major source of earning is from her singing career. As of now, she is satisfied with her earnings.
How tall is Nadine Lustre?
Nadine Lustre is a very beautiful and charming woman with an attractive personality luring a lot of people towards her. She has got a white skin tone with a sweet smile on her lips. She has got a perfect height matching with her body weight. She has an average height of five feet five inches. Her other body measurements such as weight, waist size, bra size and more will be added soon.
Trivias About Nadine Lustre You Need To Know.
- She is a former member of the all-female group Pop Girls.
- She has ppeared as Georgina Evangelista in the television remake of the 1984 film Bagets.
- She gained her recognition after her role of Eya Rodriguez in the film adaptation of the popular wattpad novel Diary ng Panget (2014).
- Her performance as Joanne Candelaria in the romantic drama film Never Not Love You received critical acclaim and garnered her several awards such as the Young Critics Circle Best Performer award, the FAMAS Award for Best Actress, and the Gawad Urian for Best Actress in 2018.