Neco Williams - Bio, Net Worth, Current Team, Salary, Position, Nationality, Age, Salary, Transfer News, Family, Height, Facts, Parents, Career, Wiki
Talented Welsh professional footballer, Neco Shay Williams is professionally known as Neco Williams. He plays as a right-back for Premier League club Liverpool and the Wales national team. His jersey number is 76. He made his senior debut with Liverpool F.C. in 2019. His teams have won both the 2018-2019 Football Association Youth Challenge Cup and the 2019 FIFA Club World Cup. He became a member of Liverpool's youth soccer academy when he was just 6 years old. He scored his first goal for the senior team on 6 September 2020 against Bulgaria in the UEFA Nations League. Moreover, Neco was selected for the Wales squad for the delayed UEFA Euro 2020 tournament in May 2021.
Neco Williams, Curtis Jones, and Elliott send a message before Liverpool player's Newcastle move
Newcastle United is expected to announce the signing of youngster Remi Savage after the Liverpool youngster said goodbye to his boyhood club on Instagram. Remi Savage has received well wishes from a number of Liverpool first-teamers ahead of completing his move to Newcastle United. The FA Youth Cup winner formally announced his departure on his Instagram page on Thursday and paid tribute to the staff, coaches, and players who helped 'me grow into the person I am not only on the pitch but off it, too'.
The post had been liked by nearly 1,800 users within two hours and more than 100 people left a comment, including Curtis Jones, Neco Williams, Rhys Williams, and Harvey Elliott. Jones, who is a favorite of Jurgen Klopp's, wrote: 'Good luck my boy' while Neco Williams, who has been playing for Wales at Euro 2020, simply posted two clapping hands emojis. Rhys Williams, meanwhile, commented: 'Good luck broski' before Harvey Elliott added: 'All the best brother! Been a pleasure.
- Being a Welsh professional footballer.
- For playing as a right-back for Premier League club Liverpool and the Wales national team.
What is Neco Williams Real Name?
Born with the real name of Neco Shay Williams on 13th April 2001, Neco holds Welsh nationality and belongs to Welsh-white ethnicity. He was conceived in Wrexham, Wales under the star sign of Aries. His religion is Christian and his race is white. Neco has celebrated his 20th birthday as of 2021. He has not shared any details regarding his parents and educational qualifications.
How was the Career of Neco Williams?
- Neco Williams kicks off his football career by joining the academy of Liverpool at the age of six whereas he later represented the club at U18, U19, and U23 level, as well as in the UEFA Youth League.
- His form at youth level was rewarded when, on 30th October 2019, he made his debut for the senior side, starting in a 5-5 (5-4) penalty shoot-out win over Arsenal in the EFL Cup.
- As well, he was included in Liverpool's squad in December which won the 2019 FIFA Club World Cup.
- He was also part of a starting line-up that was the youngest in Liverpool's history in the match against Shrewsbury, with an average age of 19 years and two days.
- Neco's Premier League debut followed on 24th June 2020, shortly after the campaign resumed following a three-month-long suspension caused by the COVID-19 outbreak when he featured as a 74th-minute substitute in a 4-0 win over Crystal Palace. He signed a new long-term deal with the Reds later on 17th August.
- Neco Williams was called into the senior Wales squad for the first time in August 2020 whereas he debuted with the senior Wales national football team in a 1-0 UEFA Nations League win over Finland on 3rd September 2020.
- On 6th September 2020, he scored his first goal for the senior team against Bulgaria in the UEFA Nations League, scoring the winning goal in a 1-0 victory for Wales.
- Williams was selected for the Wales squad for the delayed UEFA Euro 2020 tournament in May 2021.
- He also played against Bulgaria on 6th September 2020 for 2020-2021 UEFA Nations League B.
- Liverpool on 01/01/2020
- Liverpool U23 on 01/07/2019 From Liverpool U18
Awards and Achivements
- FA Youth Cup: 2018-2019
- Premier League: 2019-2020
- FIFA Club World Cup: 2019
Is Neco Williams Single?
Unmarried footballer, Neco Williams is currently living a single life. He is at a young age and is more focused on building his life and career. Being so young, he has not been in any relationship till and it seems like he is sharpening his strength and skills to make his all dreams come true rather than being stuck in a relationship. Talking about Neco's sexual orientation, he is straight.
How much is Neco Williams Net Worth?
Neco Williams has a net worth of around 2 million euros (1.8 million pounds) as of 2021. His market value is €8 million as of May 2021 whereas his highest market value is €10 million as of December 2020. Williams signed a 5 year / £6,500,000 contract with the Liverpool F.C., including an annual average salary of £1,300,000. In 2021, Williams will earn a base salary of £1,300,000, while carrying a cap hit of £1,300,000. Furthermore, his major source of income is his football career.
What is the height of Neco Williams?
The height of a handsome footballer, Neco Williams is 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m) and his body weight is around 72 kg. He has dark brown hair and eye color. He is athletic by body build. Neco has a tattoo on his left arm dedicated to his family. It is a beautifully calligraphed passage expressing the traits and values his family has instilled in him.
Trivias About Neco Williams You Need To Know.
- Neco became teammates with captain Jordan Henderson after joining Liverpool.
- He became a member of Liverpool's youth soccer academy when he was just 6 years old.
- His teams have won both the 2018-19 Football Association Youth Challenge Cup and the 2019 FIFA Club World Cup.
- He made his senior debut with Liverpool F.C. in 2019
- He has represented Wales at Under 19 level.