Neha Sharma - Bio, Net Worth, Nationality, Age, Height, Weight, Wiki
Neha Sharma is an Indian actress and model. She mostly appears in Hindi language Bollywood movies but also appeared in different language movies including Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, and Mandarin. She is best known for her appearance in the film, "Crook: It's Good to Be Bad" (2010), "Solo" (2017), and "Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior" (2020). She is also known as Indian Angelina Jolie.
Apart from acting, she's a trained dancer in various forms like; Kathak, Street Hip-Hop, Latin Dancing-Salsa, Merengue, Jive, and Jazz. She is quite active on social media platforms and has millions of followers on them. She has around 11.5m followers on Instagram @nehasharmaofficial and around 2m followers on Twiter @Officialneha. On her Facebook page @officialneha, she has over 22m followers.
What is Neha Sharma famous for?
- Famous as a Bollywood actress and model.
- Her role as Suhani in the Hindi film “Crook: It’s Good To Be Bad” and as Kamla Devi in the film "Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior".
Where is Neha Sharma from?
Neha Sharma was born on November 21, 1987, in India. Her birthplace is in Bhagalpur, Bihar, India. She holds an Indian nationality and belongs to the Asian- Indian ethnicity. Her religion is Hinduism. According to her birthdate, her zodiac sign is Scorpio. Her father Ajit Sharma is a Congress MLA from Bhagalpur, Bihar. Her mother's name is Vibha Sharma. She has three siblings, two sisters named Reetika Sharma and Aisha Sharma, and a brother named Vaibhav Sharma. Her younger sister, Aisha is also a model and actress and made her Bollywood debut in the film Satyameva Jayate in 2018.
About her education, Neha Sharma did her schooling at Mount Carmel School, Bhagalpur, Bihar. After high school, she attended the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), New Delhi. She graduated as Fashion Designer.
Neha Sharma Career
- Being a fashion design graduate, Neha Sharma aimed to be a fashion designer initially but ended up being an actress.
- In 2007, Neha made her first debut in the Telugu film "Chirutha" as Sanjna opposite Ram Charan, son of the south's film superstar Chiranjeevi. The movie was a worldwide box-office hit with some good critic reviews.
- She then appeared as Hema in her 2nd Telugu film, "Kurradu" (2009), along with Varun Sandesh & P RAVI Shankar. The film is based on a real-life incident.
- In 2010, she made her Bollywood (Hindi) debut in the film, "Crook: It's good to be bad" as Suhani. In the film, she starred in a lead role as Suhani alongside Emraan Hashmi and Arjan Bajwa.
- She did a Cameo appearance in the 2012 film, "Teri Meri Kahaani" (2012) as Meera. The same year, she appeared in the film, Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum" as Simran.
- In the following year, she starred in the film "Jayanta Bhai ki Luv Story" as Simran, and "Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 " as Suman Khanna.
- Thereafter, she appeared in the film "Youngistaan" (2014) as Anita Chauhan, "Tum Bin 2" (2016) as Taran, "Mubarakan" (2017) as Advocate Nafisa Qureshi".
- She has also appeared in the short film "Kriti" (2016), and the Mandarin film "Xuanzang" (2016).
In 2017, she played the lead role in the Malayalam & Tamil film "Solo" as Akshara & Bhama respectively.
- In 2020, she appeared in the Bollywood historical film, "Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior" portraying the character of Kamla Devi. The film was a huge success and became the highest-grossing Bollywood film of 2020. Even the film was selected as one of the Best Foreign Films to be screened at the 78th Golden Globe Awards.
- Neha made her debut in the web series on May 12, 2020. She appeared as Niharika Singh in the courtroom-drama-based web series called "Illegal" along with Piyush Mishra.
- She will be seen in the upcoming Bollywood film, "Jogira Sara Ra Ra". In the film, she will play the lead role along with Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
- Furthermore, she has cast the threequel of the movie Hera Pheri (2000) in the upcoming movie, "Hera Pheri 3".
Who is Neha Sharma dating?
Neha Sharma is Unmarried and is single by relationship status. But previously, she was dating south superstar Ram Charan, son of the south's film superstar Chiranjeevi. She was also rumored to be in a relationship with actor Jackky Bhagnani.
How tall is Neha Sharma?
As an actress and model, Neha Sharma stands at a perfect height of 1.66m (5 feet and 5 inches) which perfectly matches her body weight of 56 KG (123 lbs.). She has a slim body type which measured 34-32-37 inches. Her eye color is Dark Brown and her hair color is Black. Her sexual orientation is Straight.
What is the net worth of Neha Sharma?
Being active in the acting profession since 2007, Neha Sharma has accumulated a good fortune of 10 Crore (INR) as of 2021. She charges 1 Crore (INR) per film. Her income source is mostly from being an actress, and model. She also earns extra bugs appearing in various advertisements. She is living a luxurious lifestyle at present.
Trivias About Neha Sharma You Need To Know.
- Her father Ajit Sharma is a Congress MLA from the Bhagalpur, Bihar.
- Neha aimed to be a Fashion Designer, but ended up being an actress.