Facts About Nemanja Radonjić
|27 Years Old
|Place Of Birth
|Niš, Serbia, FR Yugoslavia
|Andjela Maksimovic (EX)
|Serie A club Torino
|£676,000 per year
|Source of Wealth
Nemanja Radonjić is a Serbian professional footballer who plays for Serie A club Torino, on loan from Ligue 1 club Marseille. Previously, he played for AS Roma, Red Star Belgrade, and Cukaricki. He penned his first official contract with Roma and made his official football debut with Cukaricki during his loan spell. Also, he represents the Serbia national team. His jersey number is #7 for his current team. He played for his local club Radnički as a youth player. He was named to the Serbian SuperLiga Team of the Season for the 2017-18 season. He was chosen to represent Serbia at the 2018 FIFA World Cup. His playing position is Midfielder.
What is Nemanja Radonjić Famous For?
- Being a Serbian footballer.
- Playing for Serie A club Torino, on loan from Ligue 1 club Marseille.
Where is Nemanja Radonjić From?
Nemanja Radonjić was born on 15th February 1996. His place of birth is Niš, Serbia, FR Yugoslavia. He holds Serbian nationality and his ethnicity is Serbian-Romani. His present age is 26 as of 2022. He has not disclosed any information regarding his parents, siblings, and education.
Nemanja Radonjic Career Timeline
- Initially, he played in the youth academy of the local club Radnički in his early time.
- He was a member of the local clubs Medijana and Železničar previously.
- He next moved to Partizan and after that, he spent several months with Gheorghe Hagi Football Academy in Romania, before he signed a five-year contract with Roma in 2014, being loaned to Empoli for a season.
- He later returned to Serbia at the beginning of 2016 and joined Čukarički as a loaned player.
- Playing with Čukarički, he collected 31 appearances with 4 goals in all competitions until the end of the 2016–17 season.
Red Star Belgrade
- On 21 July 2017, he moved to Red Star Belgrade and signed a five-year deal with his new club, being formally loaned until summer 2019, when his contract with Roma will end.
- He made his debut for Red Star Belgrade in the first leg of the third qualifying round for the 2017–18 UEFA Europa League against Sparta Prague on 27 July 2017.
- He made his first goal for the club in the second leg of the play-off round for the UEFA Europa League, in a 2–1 victory against Krasnodar.
- Later, he suffered a metatarsal bone fracture during the match against Rad on 18 November 2017.
- He was elected in the best 11 players for the 2017–18 Serbian SuperLiga season in May 2018.
- He scored twice in the first leg of the second qualifying round for the 2018–19 UEFA Champions League campaign on 25th July 2018.
- On 29th August 2018, Red Star purchased the deal from Roma, keeping Radonjić until June 2021.
- He then signed with French side Olympique de Marseille on 30th August 2018. The transfer fee was reported as €12 million plus 2 million in bonuses.
- He made his debut for the club in a 4–0 Ligue 1 home victory over Guingamp on 16 September 2018.
Loan to Hertha BSC
- On 1st February 2021, he joined German side Hertha BSC on loan for the remainder of the 2020–21 season.
Loan to Torino
- On 7th July 2022, he joined Serie A club Torino on loan from Marseille for the 2022–23 season. The deal includes an option to make the move permanent for Torino.
- Nemanja scored 5 goals in 6 matches between 2012 and 2013, including a hat-trick in a match against Belarus as a member of the Serbian under-17 level.
- He had also been a member of the under-18 and under-19 national teams.
- He was called into the Serbia U20 national squad in November 2016 by coach Nenad Lalatovic and made his debut for the team in a match against Montenegro.
- For Serbia national football team, he made his debut for Serbia in a friendly draw with South Korea on 14 November 2017.
- In June 2018, Serbia manager Mladen Krstajić included Radonjić in the final 23-man squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup. There he appeared in two matches, against Switzerland and Brazil.
Awards, Honours, and Achievements
Red Star Belgrade
- Serbian SuperLiga: 2017–18
- Serbian SuperLiga Team of the Season: 2017–18
How much is Nemanja Radonjic Net Worth?
Nemanja Radonjic is a professional footballer. He has accumulated a net worth of £2 Million as of 2022. Currently, he earns £13,000 per week, and £676,000 per year playing for Marseille as an AM RL, ST. His market value is €4 Million as of May 21, 2022. His main source of wealth comes from his football career and he is satisfied with his earnings. He has an endorsement deal with Nike which is also his income source. He owns a yellow Nissan car worth around $30,000.
Who is Nemanja Radonjic Girlfriend?
Nemanja Radonjic is not married yet and he is still to get married. He previously dated model, Andjela Maksimovic. At present, he is assumed to be single. He can be seen with various girls on his Instagram posts. His sexual orietnation is straight and he is not gay.
How tall is Nemanja Radonjić?
Nemanja Radonjić stands at a height of 1.85 m and his body weight consists of 76 Kg. His body type is athletic. His hair color is black and his eye color is brown. He frequently does exercise to maintain his body. He has got a healthy body at present.
Trivias About Nemanja Radonjić You Need To Know.
- Radonjic is an animal lover. He owns a Corgi puppy named Pacovce.
- His shirt number is #7.
- He was chosen to represent Serbia at the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- His place of birth is Niš, Serbia, FR Yugoslavia.