Nicholas Braun - Bio, Net Worth, Dating, Girlfriend, Personal Life, Age, Family, Parents, Nationality, Career, Height, Facts, Wiki, Awards, Siblings
Nicholas Braun is an American actor and musician. He rose to prominence after portraying Cameron James on the television series, "10 Things I Hate About You" from 2009 to 2010. He is also known for portraying Greg Hirsch in the HBO series "Succession" for which he achieved a nomination for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series in 2020. He has also appeared in several films, including 'Sky High' (2005), 'Red State' (2011), 'Prom' (2011), 'Date and Switch' (2014), and 'How to Be Single' (2016).
As a singer, he has performed some songs in films such as 'Thank You For Being A Friend' and 'Caterpillar Song' in the film Date and Switch. In July 2020, he has released his official video called "Antibodies" which became instantly viral.
He is quite active in social media sites with around 122k followers on Instagram @nicholasbraun and around 70.5k followers on Twitter @nicholasbraun. He also runs his self-titled YouTube channel with around 1.03k subscribers.
What is Nicholas Braun famous for?
- Portraying Greg Hirsch in the HBO series 'Succession'.
Where was Nicholas Braun born?
Nicholas Braun was born on May 1, 1988, in Bethpage, New York, the USA. His birth name is Nicholas Joseph Braun. He was born to father, Craig Braun who is an actor, and mother, Elizabeth Lyle. He has a brother, Christopher Deyo Braun who is a musician. He also has two halfbrothers, Guillaume Rumiel Braun who is an actor, and Timothy Braun who is a producer. His parents were divorced when he was just four years old in 1993.
He holds an American nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. His zodiac sign is Taurus. He is of German, English, Scottish, and Dutch ancestry. His religious belief is unknown.
Regarding his educational background, he attended St. Mark's School in Southborough, Massachusetts, and graduated from there in 2006.
Nicholas Braun's Career Highlights
- Nicholas Braun made his screen debut as Henry in Daniel Petrie’s television film 'Walter and Henry' in 2001. In the following year, he appeared in a small role in an episode of the crime drama TV series 'Law & Order: Special Victims Unit'.
- In 2004, he played the role of Zeke in the television film 'Carry Me Home'.
- Braun made his film debut by appearing in the superhero comedy film, 'Sky High' in which he played Zachary "Zach" Braun or Zack Attack.
- Thereafter, he made guest appearances in some TV series such as 'Without a Trace' (2006), 'Shark' (2007), and 'Cold Case' (2008).
- He has also appeared in the Disney Channel Original Movies 'Minutemen' (2008) and 'Princess Protection Program' (2009).
- In 2009, he appeared in the teen romantic comedy film, 'The First Time' which was based on the book Love At First Hiccup by Dennis Jürgensen.
- He played the regular role of the awkward sophomore student Cameron James on ABC Family sitcom '10 Things I Hate About You' from 2009 to 2010.
- He also appeared in the web series, 'Poor Paul'. He portrayed Cole Waters in the action-adventure film 'The LXD: The Uprising Begins' in 2010.
- In 2011, he played Lloyd Taylor in the comedy-drama film, 'Prom', Billy Ray in the horror-thriller film, 'Red State' and Nigel in the comedy film, 'Chalet Girl'.
- In 2012, he starred in a science fiction comedy film, 'The Watch'. The same year he played Ponytail Derek incoming age drama film, 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower'.
- He also co-starred with Dakota Johnson in the sex comedy film, 'Date and Switch' in 2014, and romantic comedy film, 'How to Be Single' in 2016.
- Thereafter, he appeared in several films including 'Poltergeist' (2015), 'Freaks of Nature' (2015), 'Get a Job' (2016), and 'The Year of Spectacular Men' (2017).
- He plays the character of Greg Hirsch in the HBO satirical comedy-drama series 'Succession' since 2018.
- In 2020, he also starred in the film 'Zola' as Derrek and in the film 'The Big Ugly' as Will.
Nicholas Braun's Girlfriend
Nicholas Braun is an unmarried man and enjoying his single life. Currently, he is focusing on his career.
Previously, he was romantically linked with actress Cody Kennedy in 2007. He was also rumored to be in a relationship with his How To Be Single co-star, Dakota Johnson in 2015.
Nicholas Braun's Height
Nicholas Braun is a handsome man with a slim body build. He stands at a towering height of 1.98m (6 feet and 6 inches) and his body weight is around 88kg (194 lbs.). He has a fair complexion with brown hair and a pair of blue eyes. His sexual orientation is Straight.
Nicholas Braun's Net Worth
Nicholas Braun has quite good earnings from his professional career as an actor. His major source of earnings comes from his acting career. He also earns from his endorsements deals with several brands such as Brooks Brothers and Ted Baker. As of 2020, his net worth is estimated to be $3 million.
Currently, Nichole Braun resides in Los Angeles, California, United States.