Last updated on August 24th, 2023 at 03:03 pm
Facts About Nick Carter
|Celebrated Name||Nick Carter|
|Age||43 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Frack, Messy Marvin, Chaos, Nicky|
|Birth Name||Nickolas Gene Carter|
|Birth Nation||United States of America|
|Place Of Birth||Jamestown, New York|
|Education||East Bay High School|
|Wife||Lauren Kitt Carter|
|Father||Robert Gene Carter|
|Mother||Jane Elizabeth Schneck|
|Net Worth||$35 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Music Industry|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Moat of millennials would confess that Nick Carter alongside the other members of the boy band Backstreet Boys made their childhood. He has been an international sensation for more than two decades now and still, he continues to shine. His music circles around the genres pop, pop-rock, R&B, and dance. We have dug into the sensational man's history to get more information about his career and personal life. To find out more about this handsome superstar, keep reading.
Who are the parents of Nick Carter?
Recalling his early life, Nick Carter was born in Jamestown, New York to parents Jane Elizabeth Schneck and Robert Gene Carter. He became interested in the world of music since his childhood years and his mother enrolled him in voice lessons and dance lessons at a very young age. He is of American nationality.
Furthermore, he belongs to a mixed ethnic background of English, German, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and French-Canadian. His siblings are Aaron Carter, Leslie Carter, Angel Carter, Bobbie Jean Carter, Ginger Carter, and Taelyn Dobson. Talking about his education, Carter attended East Bay High School. Later, drop-out.
When did Nick Carter Pursue his singing and acting Career?
- Carter initially appeared in several commercials including the Florida State Lottery and The Money Store. Also, he played the lead role in the fourth-grade production of ‘Phantom of the Opera’.
- Later, he auditioned for Disney’s ‘The Mickey Mouse Club’. Eventually, the pop group Backstreet Boys was formed on April 20, 1993, with Carter, AJ McLean, Brian Littrell, Howie Dorough, and Kevin Richardson. He was the band’s youngest member. The band became successful along the years and they released several albums.
- Coming to his solo career, Carter has released three albums, ‘Now or Never’, ‘I’m Taking Off’, and ‘All American’. Also, he has collaborated with Jordan Knight for his album ‘Nick & Knight’. Apart from his musical career, Carter also has over 45 credits as an actor.
- He has appeared in movies and television series including ‘Dead 7’, ‘Undateable’, ‘This is the End’, ‘Kitt Fit’, ‘90210’, ‘Kill Speed’, ‘The Hollow’, ‘8 Simple Rules’, ‘American Dreams’, ‘Edward Scissorhands’, and ‘Judgment’ among others.
- Furthermore, he also has 9 credits for soundtracks. Additionally, he also has 3 credits as a producer and 2 credits as a composer.
- Carter won the MTV TRL Award in the category of Sneak Attack Award which he shared with his band members.
Who is Nick Carter married to?
Reflecting his personal life, Nick Carter was initially in a relationship with Tila Tequila, and Debra LaFave. From 1997 to October 2000, he dated American Singer, Willa Ford. Additionally, from 2000 to 2001, he was together with Tiffany Mannik. In 2002, he dated American Reality TV Contestant, Malika, American Basketballer, Sue Bird, Swedish Model, Isabelle Filling, and American Radio Personality Angi Taylor.
In 2003, Carter was in a relationship with Nada Veselinovic, American Model Christy Lane, and American Singer Alexandra Bachelier. From December 2003 to 20th July 2004, he was in a relationship with Paris Hilton. Furthermore, Carter has also dated Kaya Jones, Brittny Gastineau, Sara Borough, Javine Hylton, Bia Ling, Alex Murrel, Kari Ann Peniche, Claire Grieve, Dalene Kurtis, Julie Bornemann, Irina Voronina, Kim Martin, Kierstin Nichole, Daiana Ocampo, Meghan Kabir, and Christina Uhrenholt.
Presently, Carter is a married man. He is married to American Fitness Guru, Lauren Kitt Carter. The pair married on 12 April 2014. They have a son from this marriage, Odin Reign.
How much net worth does Nick Carter own?
It doesn't take much to imagine how a career like Nick Carter's would have allowed him to gain huge net worth. Joining the critically successful backstreet boys, appearing in different movies, and also having his reality TV show has helped him grow a net worth estimated at $35 million.
How tall is Nick Carter?
Observing his body statistics, Carter has a height of 6 feet. Additionally, he weighs around 165 lbs. Furthermore, his hair color is blonde and his eye color is blue. His other body information is yet o be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Trivias About Nick Carter You Need To Know.
- Is the youngest member of The Backstreet Boys.
- Is allergic to cats.
- Never went to high school.