Last updated on August 23rd, 2023 at 10:51 am
Facts About Nick Harrison
|41 Years Old
|Place Of Birth
|Will Add Soon
|6 feet 1 inch
|Will Add Soon
|Will Add Soon
|21st July 2019
|Cause Of Death
Nicholas Harrison famed as Nick Harrison was an American stock car racing crew chief, working in the role on the No. 11 Chevrolet Camaro of Kaulig Racing in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driven by Justin Haley. Previously, he had worked in the Sprint Cup Series for Phoenix Racing. According to the Kaulig Racing team, Harrison died on 21, July 2019 on Sunday morning. A team statement read, "It is with heavy hearts that we announce the passing of Nick Harrison, our beloved crew chief of the No. 11 car at Kaulig Racing. Please keep Nick’s family in your thoughts and prayers at this time."
Longtime crew chief Nick Harrison dies at 37, team announces
Kaulig Racing announced Sunday morning that veteran crew chief Nick Harrison died. He was 37. He was the crew chief for Justin Haley‘s No. 11 Chevrolet in the Xfinity Series and had called the car’s 13th-place finish Saturday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. In a statement attributed to team owner Matt Kaulig and president Chris Rice, the team said in a tweet that “It is with heavy hearts that we announce the passing of Nick Harrison, our beloved crew chief of the No. 11 car at Kaulig Racing. Please keep Nick’s family in your thoughts and prayers at this time.” No cause of death or information on services was immediately available. A Kaulig Racing spokesperson said, “further details would be provided as they come.” NASCAR released a statement on Harrison’s death: “We are deeply saddened by the loss of longtime crew chief Nick Harrison, and offer our thoughts, prayers, and support to his family, friends, and Kaulig Racing colleagues.” According to Racing-Reference.info, Harrison made his debut as an Xfinity crew chief in 2006. He was a crew chief for 184 Xfinity races (including 17 with Haley this year) and had five victories, his first with Kurt Busch in 2012 at Daytona International Speedway with James Finch’s Phoenix Racing.
Death of Nick Harrison
Kaulig Racing announced Harrison had died at the age of 37 on 21st July 2019. He had participated in the previous day's ROXOR 200 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, leading Haley to a 13th-place finish.
Early Life of Nick Harrison
On 29th April 1982, Nick was born as Nicholas Harrison in Columbia, Tennessee. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is White. At the time of his death, his age was 37. His religion is Christian. Information regarding his parents, education has not been disclosed yet.
Body Measurements of Nick
Nick Harrison was a very handsome and cool attitude person. He attracts a lot of people towards him with his charming smile. Unfortunately, his body details such as height 6 feet 1 inch, weight 215 lbs, bicep size, waist size and more are not available at present but we will add it quickly once we get information regarding his body details. Overall, he had a balanced and healthy body.
Career of Nick Harrison
- Nick began his NASCAR career in the Busch Series in 2006 as crew chief for Chad Chaffin and Steadman Marlin.
- He joined Phoenix Racing as crew chief for Landon Cassill and also worked with Bobby Labonte during the season in the year 2010.
- He worked with Kurt Busch until the final six weeks of the season, in which Busch left the team for Furniture Row Racing, and was replaced by Regan Smith in the year 2012.
- He had served as crew chief for eleven different drivers during the season, all of whom drove for Phoenix Racing: A. J. Allmendinger, Austin Dillon, Brendan Gaughan, Owen Kelly, Jacques Villeneuve, Bobby Labonte, Regan Smith, Ryan Truex, Mike Bliss, Justin Allgaier, and Michael McDowell as of 2013 AAA 400.
- He also served as crew chief for Ryan Newman in 2010, Landon Cassill and Jamie McMurray in 2011, Kurt Busch in 2012 and 2013, along with Jeremy Clements in 2013 in the Nationwide Series.
- He won the 2012 Subway Jalapeno 250 at Daytona International Speedway with Busch.
- He moved to Kaulig Racing's No. 11 car, driven by Justin Haley, in 2019.
Marital Status, Wife, Dating, Girlfriend
Moving towards the personal life of Nick, he may be married or unmarried. He has not revealed anything regarding his wife, children, girlfriend, affairs and more. He is assumed to be single at the time of his death. He was not gay and his sexual orientation was straight.
Net Worth of Nick Harrison
The net worth of this famous racing crew chief will be surely in millions. But his exact net worth and salary is under evaluation as of today. There is no doubt that his net worth will be surely in millions and he was earning a handsome amount of salary from his work.