Nick Lachey - Bio, Net Worth, Band, Songs, Albums, Movies, TV Shows, First Wife, Wife, Children, Divorce, Dating, Brother, Age, Height, Facts, Wiki
With many complications over what to take up professionally at a younger age, Nick Lachey the American singer, songwriter, actor, and TV personality eventually achieved fame basically because of his personal life rather than his professional ventures. As music sensation that began from way back in his early years, He understood the food of the soul and served it better for all to relish. Although through the years, he has on-screen featuring his shows, his voice has brought the pureness the world deserves from the soul barn. Read on to know how this hunk came to be a fan favorite.
Everything To Know About Vanessa Lachey
What is Nick Lachey famous for?
- An American actor, singer, and television personality.
- The leading man of 98 degrees band.
Where is Nick Lachey born?
Recalling his early life, Nick was born in Harlan, Kentucky, the United States to John Lachey and Cate Fopma-Leimbach. He has five siblings; Kaitlin, Josie, Drew, Isaac and Zach Lachey. His parents were German-American descents.
He spent his childhood life in Ohio, where he joined School for Creative and Performing Arts in Cincinnati. He later attended the University of South California in Los Angeles. He also became a weighty sports devotee where he dropped out of USC College and enrolled at the Miami University in Ohio. Here he studied sports medicine. The turn also gave him a chance to create close contact with his family.
When did Nick begin his career?
- Sailing on two boats at the same time, Nick's passion for music soon outshined his love for sports as he switched to take up music professionally. It was Jeff Timmons who convinced him to be a part of the new vocal group.
- In 1995, he and Timmons were joined by his high school friend Justin Jeffre and his brother Drew Lachey. The quartet started by singing in a group throughout the park. They named the band, 98 Degrees.
- In 1997, they bagged a deal with Motown Records. Following this, they came up with their debut self-titled album, ’98 Degrees’. Though the album was well-received, they tasted real success with their follow-up album, 98 Degrees and Rising.
- By the end of the 1990s, the band had gained considerable popularity and fame with its five best-selling albums. The albums together had sold 10 million records and were known for their super hit tracks, Because of You, The Hardest Thing and Give Me Just One Night. Additionally, they also sang duets with big and established stars.
- In 2003, he starred in an MTV reality television show ‘Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica’ along with his wife, Jessica Simpson. The show explored the personal space of the two stars and their time together.
- The same year, he released his debut venture, SoulO. Despite releasing in the realm of success of the Newlyweds, the album was a major failure.
- Thereafter he, along with Jessica, made an appearance in the television special The Nick and Jessica Variety Hour, which was aired in 2004. He also appeared in the television series Charmed in 2004 and 2005.
- Despite the failure of his debut venture and the turmoil in his personal life, he wasn’t heartbroken and instead came up with his second album in May 2006 titled, What’s Left of Me. The album became a major blockbuster and was certified Gold. It went on to sell more than 500,000 copies domestically.
- The self-titled single, What’s Left of Me of the album became a super-duper hit and charted to peak at the number six position on the Billboard Hot 100. The video featured MTV VJ, Vanessa Minnillo.
- He then recorded Ordinary Day for the Oprah Winfrey film, For One More Day. In 2007, he started recording for his third solo album. However, in January 2010 Jive Records put the album on hold for an indefinite time. Thereafter, he broke his contract with the recording label.
- He starred in the well-known television series, One Tree Hill. In 2009, he starred in the musical reality show, Taking the Stage which documented the life of high school students at the School for Creative and Performing Arts. The show premiered on MTV.
- In 2009, he served as the host of the four-part American singing competition, The Sing-Off’. He reprised his role as the presenter in the second and third seasons of the show as well. He even starred as one of the contestants in the reality television series, Stars Earn Stripe by NBC.
- On January 16, 2014, VH1 announced he would resume hosting Big Morning Buzz Live, upon its return on March 3rd, 2014.
- On September 6th, 2017, He was announced as one of the celebrities who will take part in the 25th season of Dancing with the Stars, competing against his wife Vanessa.
- He was paired with professional dancer Peta Murgatroyd. Murgatroyd's husband, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, was paired with Vanessa. On October 23rd, He and Murgatroyd were the fifth couples to be eliminated from the competition, leaving in ninth place.
- He is the host of a new musical competition on Nickelodeon titled America's Most Musical Family premiering November 1st, 2019.
Who is Nick Lachey married to?
Reflecting on his personal life, Nick was married twice to date. He married to pop singer Jessica Simpson in October 2002. But their relationships turned sour and they broke up in December 2005 and their divorce was finalized in June 2006.
After then, he met a TV personality, Vanessa Minnillo in 2006 and fell in love. After 5 years in a love relationship, the couple tied the knot in July in 2011. They have three children; Brooklyn, Camden, and Phoenix. Presently, the duo lives a blissful life with their kids.
How much is Nick Lachey worth?
Being a part of the entertainment industry, Nick earns a decent amount of money and fame through his profession as a singer, songwriter, and actor. Based on some online reports, his estimated net worth said to be $20 million at present. However, his salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Nick Lachey?
Observing his body statistics, Nick stands a height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs around 76 Kg. Similarly, he has a pair of blue eyes and dark brown hair color. He used 11 (US) shoe sizes. Further, his chest size is 45 inches, waist size is 33 inches and bicep size is 16 inches.
Trivias About Nick Lachey You Need To Know.
- He is a huge Cincinnati sports fan.
- He broke up with Vanessa Lachey in June 2009, but then they got back together in October 2009.
- His favorite artist is Sade.