Facts About Nicky Jam
|Celebrated Name||Nicky Jam|
|Age||42 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Nick Rivera Caminero|
|Profession||American Singer , Songwriter|
|Birth Nation||United States of America|
|Place Of Birth||Lawrence, Massachusetts, U.S.|
|Marital Status||Married But Divorced - Engaged|
|Wife||Angelica Cruz (M. 2017; Div. 2018)|
|Mother||Ysabel Caminero Madera|
|Sisters||Stephanie Rivera Caminero|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Salary||US $87,666 monthly (from youtube)|
|Source of Wealth||Musician Industry|
|Awards||Billboard Music Awards,Billboard Latin Music Awards,Latin American Music Awards, Latin Grammy Awards|
|Famous For||For his hit songs such as "X", "Travesuras", "Te Busco", "El Perdón", "Hasta el Amanecer", and "El Amante", the latter three from his 2017 album "Fénix"|
|Hair Style||Buzz Cut|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Nicky Jam is a highly acclaimed American urban music singer and songwriter. He is famous for making romantic songs within the reggaeton genre. Some of his work includes He is best known for hits such as “X”, “Travesuras”, “Te Busco”, “El Perdón”, “Hasta el Amanecer”, and “El Amante”, the latter three from his 2017 album Fénix. Let's know more about him through this article.
What is Nicky Jam famous for?
- An American singer and songwriter.
- He hits such as "X", "Travesuras", "Te Busco", "El Perdón", "Hasta el Amanecer", and "El Amante".
When is Nicky Jam born?
Recalling his early life, Nicky was born in Baston, Massachusetts, the U.S. in the year 1981 to his parents. His mother, Ysabel Caminero Madera was of a Dominicans and father, Jose Rivero was of Puerto Ricans. Also, he has a sister named Stephanie Rivera Caminero. Similarly, his nationality is American and belongs to White ethnicity. Further, his birth sign is Pisces and she is Christianity by religion.
Talking about his childhood, he grew up in a poor family. For the support of his family, he started working illegally in the grocery store. Then, at the age of fourteen, he started his first recording.
When did Nicky Jam begin his music career?
- Moving towards his career, Nicky recorded his first album titled ‘Distinto A Los Demás’ at the age of fourteen. Although the album was not a hit, it helped Nicky gain recognition in the music industry.
- After releasing this album, the singer along with Daddy Yankee formed a group named ‘Los Cangris’. The duo then released several successful singles such as ‘Sentirte’,’ Sabanas Blancas’, ‘Guayando’, and many others.
- Later on, he began working as a solo performer, releasing many successful singles, such as ‘Tu Primera Vez’, ‘Voy A Beber’, ‘Piensas en Mi’, ‘Juegos Prohibidos’ and ‘Curiosidad’, to name a few.
- In 2001, he released his second album ‘Haciendo Escante’. This was followed by the third and fourth albums ‘Salón de La Fama’ and ‘Vida Escante’ respectively.
- After this, His album ‘The Black Carpet’ came out. He also collaborated with other artists like Big Boy, Héctor & Tito, Magnate & Valentino, and Lito & Polaco for music projects. He even joined hands with his ex-partner Daddy Yankee for the latter’s album ‘Prestige’.
- In October 2019, He previewed the release of his documentary, Behind Nicky Jam's Intimo, which was produced through Apple Music. Also, He released the album Íntimo on November 1st, 2019. It contained the singles "X", "Atrevete" featuring Sech, and "Whine Up" featuring Anuel AA.
- Besides these, He has also worked in movies. He appeared as Lazarus in the film ‘xXx: Return of Xander Cage’. He got featured in the biographical television series ‘El Ganador’ as well.
- Also, he played villain Zway-Lo in the film Bad Boys for Life, released on January 17th, 2020.
Who is Nicky Jam married to?
Reflecting on his personal life, Nicky Jam was married to Angelica Cruz. They got married in February 2017 in Medellin, Colombia. They were dating for about 2 years and became life partners. He has two daughters from a past relationship named Yaarimar Rivera and Alyssa Rivera. Unfortunately, the pair divorced on 21st August 2018.
After that, he was engaged with a model named Cydney Moreau on Valentine's Day on 14th February 2020. The couple met on the set of Nicky's "Atrévete" music video in 2019, are ready to take their romance to the next level and they made their relationship Instagram official in December 2019.
How much is Nicky Jam's net worth?
Being a singer, Nicky earns a decent amount of money and fame through his profession in the field of the music industry. Based on some online sites, his estimated net worth said to be $8 million at present. However, his salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Nicky Jam?
Observing his body statistics, Nicky stands a height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs around 75 Kg. Similarly, he has a pair of black eyes and dark brown hair color. Further, his other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Trivias About Nicky Jam You Need To Know.
- He used to freestyle while working at a grocery store. One day, an impressed customer got him signed to a local label and it helped launch his music career.
- He was part of the duo Los Cangris alongside Daddy Yankee up until 2004.
- when they disbanded on bad terms. In 2012, they made up and went on to record the song "El Party Me Llama."