Noah Schnapp - Bio, Net Worth, Dating, Girlfriend, Relationship, Parents, Age, Birthday, Twin, Family, Actor, Nationality, Facts, Wiki, Height, School
Noah Schnapp is a Canadian-American actor and voice artist. He is best known for portraying Will Byers in the Netflix science fiction-horror web television series "Stranger Things". He has won a Screen Actors Guild Award, MTV Movie & TV Award, and a Teen Choice Award for his work in "Stranger Things'. He has interested in acting since his childhood and showed his talent in school plays. He made his big-screen debut as an actor when he successfully auditioned for the part of Roger Donovan in the Steven Spielberg directed the movie, "Bridge of Spies".
Noah Schnapp is quite active in social media sites with over 17.8m followers on his Instagram @noahschnapp and over 874.5k followers on his Twitter @ @noah_schnapp. He has also launched his YouTube channel in 2019 @Noah Schnapp which has over 3.45M subscribers.
What is Noah Schnapp famous for?
- Portraying Will Byers in the Netflix science fiction-horror web television series "Stranger Things".
Where was Noah Schnapp born?
Noah Schnapp was born on October 3, 2004, in Scarsdale, New York, the USA. His birth name is Noah Cameron Schnapp. He was born to Canadian-American parents, Mitchell Schnapp (father) and Karine Schnapp (mother). He has a twin sister named Chloe Schnapp, who is four minutes younger than him. His parents are from Montreal, Quebec, Canada, and his extended family still live there. He is of Russian Jewish descent from his father's side and Moroccan Jewish descent from his mother's side.
Noah Schnapp holds both American and Canadian nationality and belongs to a White Caucasian ethnicity. His zodiac sign is Libra. He believes in Judaism.
Regarding his education, Noah attended Scarsdale Middle School. He also enrolled in an acting program at Westchester's Star Kidz with coach Alyson Isbrandtsen.
Noah Schnapp's Career Highlights
- Noah Schnapp has interested in acting since his early childhood. He showed his talent in school plays. His parents supported the aspirations of their son and they enrolled Noah in an acting program at Westchester's Star Kidz with coach Alyson Isbrandtsen. Then, his coach referred him to MKS&D Talent Management for career opportunities.
- Noah Schnapp began his career as a voiceover artist for the lead character, Charlie Brown, in the animated comedy film, "The Peanuts Movie" in 2015. He also voiced for the same character in the video game version of "The Peanuts Movie" titled "Snoopy’s Grand Adventure".
- In the same year, Noah made his big-screen debut by playing the role of Roger Donovan in the movie, "Bridge of Spies" which was co-produced and directed by Steven Spielberg.
- In 2016, he was cast as Will Byers in the first season of Netflix science fiction-horror web television series "Stranger Things" along with Winona Ryder, David Harbor, and Finn Wolfhard.
- Again, he voiced as Jay in "The Angry Birds Movie in 2016. the same year, He featured in the short film, "The Circle" and was also appeared in the music video of the song, "LA Devotee".
- In 2017, he appeared in the movie "We Only Know So Much" as Otis Copeland.
- Noah has portrayed Jo Lalande in the historical war drama film, "Waiting for Anya" in 2020, which is a film adaptation of the novel "Waiting for Anya" by Michael Morpurgo published in 1990.
- Noah Schnapp will also be seen in the upcoming American comedy film, "Hubie Halloween"
Noah Schnapp's Awards and Nominations
- Noah Schnapp won a Screen Actors Guild Award on the category of 'Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series' for his work in "Stranger Things" in 2017. In the same year, he achieved a nomination for a Young Artist Awards on the category of 'Best Performance in a Digital TV Series or Film – Young Actor' for "Stranger Things".
- He has also nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award in 2018.
- He achieved two nominations for Gold Derby Awards on the category of 'Best Drama Supporting Actor' and 'Best Breakthrough Performer of the Year' for "Stranger Things" in 2018.
- He also won an MTV Movie & TV Awards on the category of 'Best Frightened Performance' in 2018 and a Teen Choice Awards on the category of 'Choice Summer TV Actor' in 2019 for his work in "Stranger Things".
- In 2020, he received a nomination for Screen Actors Guild Awards on the category of 'Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series' for his work in "Stranger things".
Noah Schnapp's Personal Life
Noah Schnapp is 15 years old as of August 2020. Currently, he is single. He is too young for relationships or getting married.
Noah Schnapp's Height and Weight
Noah Schnapp is a handsome guy with a slim body build. He stands at a height of 1.73 m (5 feet and 8 inches) tall and weighs around 55 kg (121 lbs.). His body measurements are 34-28-35 inches and his bicep size is 11 inches. He wears a shoe size of 8(US). He has Light Brown hair and Hazel Green pair of eyes. His sexual orientation is Straight.
Noah Schnapp's Net Worth
Noah Schnapp has quite good earnings from his professional career as an actor and voice artist. His most income comes from his acting career. As of August 2020, Noah Schnapps net worth is estimated to be around $4 million. He earns $250,000 per episode of Stranger Things.