Last updated on August 2nd, 2023 at 09:23 am
Facts About Norah O'Donnell
|Celebrated Name||Norah O'Donnell|
|Age||49 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Norah O'Donnell|
|Birth Name||Norah Morahan O’Donnell|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Washington, D.C., United States|
|Father||Francis O’ Donnell|
|Husband||Geoff Tracy (M. 2001 to present)|
|Children||Grace Tracy, Henry Tracy, Riley Norah Tracy|
|Siblings||Mary O'Donnell, Francis O'Donnell|
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inch|
|Body Measurement||36-27-37 Inches|
|Breast Size||36 in|
|Waist Size||27 in|
|Hip Size||37 in|
|Net Worth||$22 million|
|Salary||$7 and $8 Million (Annually)|
|Source of Wealth||TV Journalism Career|
|Dress Size||8 (US)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|High School||Douglas MacArthur High School|
|Educational Qualification||Master's Degree in Philosophy|
|Links||Wikipedia Twitter Instagram|
Norah O' Donnell is an American print and television journalist. Likewise, she is also the substitute host for the CBS’s Sunday morning show named Face the Nation. Similarly, she was also the Chief White House Correspondent for the network for a year. Today, let's explore the facts related to the Norah wiki, career, net worth and many more.
What makes Norah O' Donnell?
Norah O’Donnell, an American TV Journalist, rose to acclaim as the co-anchor for the TV Show, CBS This Morning. Also, she is the substitute for the show, Face the Nation as well as the previous White House Correspondent for CBS News. As per Bloomberg, CBS is reviewing Norah to be the host of its evening show.
Norah O’Donnell on Charlie Rose: There Is No Excuse
Norah O’Donnell spoke frankly Tuesday morning about her CBS This Morning co-host Charlie Rose, who is facing several allegations of sexual harassment and misconduct following a bombshell report in The Washington Post.
“This is a moment that demands a frank and honest assessment about where we stand and more generally the safety of women,” said O’Donnell. “Let me be very clear. There is no excuse for this alleged behavior. It is systematic and pervasive and I’ve been doing a lot of listening.”
She added, “Women cannot achieve equality in the workplace or in society until there is a reckoning.”
Who are the parents of Norah O' Donnell?
Back to her early life, Norah grew up with her parents in Washington DC to a doctor father named, Francis O’Donnell as a Norah Morahan O’Donnell. However, there is no detail about her mother apart from her Irish descent. Later, the family settled to San Antonio, Texas as part of her father’s job. She has two siblings namely, Francis O’Donnell and Mary O’Donnell. She belongs to American nationality and Irish ethnicity. Her birth sign is Aquarius and faith in Roman Catholic.
Regarding her education, Norah completed her high schooling from Douglas MacArthur High School. Norah completed her master’s degree from Georgetown University and her bachelors in Philosophy.
When did Norah O' Donnell pursue her TV journalism?
- Norah started her career as a staff writer for Roll Call, where she covered Congress. She spent 12 years of her career at the NBC networks. A commentator for the Today Show, Chief Washington Correspondent for MSNBC and a White House correspondent for NBC News, she was also a contributing anchor for MSNBC Live and an anchor on Weekend Today.
- Norah reported for various NBC News broadcasts, including NBC Nightly News, Dateline NBC, The Today Show, and MSNBC. O’Donnell has filled in for Chris Matthews as host of Hardball with Chris Matthews and was a regular pundit for The Chris Matthews Show.
- Since joining CBS, She has served as an anchor in several of its highest-rated shows, filling in for Scott Pelley on the CBS Evening News multiple times, the first being October 10, 2011. O’Donnell was chief White House correspondent in 2011 and 2012 and became a co-anchor on CBS That Morning in fall of 2012.
- She was announced as the new anchor and managing editor of the CBS Evening News broadcast effective on May 20, 2019, and will additionally serve as the network’s lead anchor of political event coverage.
- On April 8, 2022, O'Donnell had extended her contract with CBS News to remain as anchor of CBS Evening News, through the 2024 election and afterward.
Does Norah O' Donnell was married?
Talking about her relationship, Norah is a beautiful young woman who found her soulmate in a restaurant owner named, Geoff Tracy. He is the owner of a restaurant located in DC, Chef Geoff’s. The couple dated for a few years and later decided to walk down the aisle and got married in June 2001.
On 20th May 2007, Norah and Geoff added two new members to their family as Norah gave birth to twins named, Henry and Grace. Later, in 2008, she gave birth to a daughter named, Riley Norah and the family lives a happy life in Washington DC.
How much net worth Norah O' Donnell Owns?
O’Donnell is getting an annual salary which is between $7 million and $8 million for the “Evening News” job. Previously she was receiving about $5 million on “CBS This Morning. She has accumulated an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars at present.
How tall is Norah O' Donnell?
On talking about her body measurements, Norah has a height of 5 feet 7 inches. Additionally, she weighs is 60 Kg. Furthermore, she has a measurement of 36-27-37 inches respectively. Similarly, her hair color is brown and her eye color is blue. In addition, her dress size is 8 (US) and her shoe size is 8 (US).
Trivias About Norah O'Donnell You Need To Know.
- Currently, she is working as the co-anchor for “CBS The Morning”.
- She completed her high school study from Douglas MacArthur High School.
- She has also won a Sigma Delta Chi Award.