Last updated on July 7th, 2023 at 09:30 am
Facts About Norma Hunt
|Celebrated Name||Norma Hunt|
|Age||85 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Norma Lynn Knobel|
|Place Of Birth||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|High School||Richardson High School|
|Source of Wealth||Super bowler career|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Eye Color||Light brown|
|Death Date||June 4, 2023|
Norma Lynn Knobel, widely recognized as Norma Hunt, gracefully embodied the role of an American Super Bowler. She gained renown as the revered matriarch of the Kansas City Chiefs' CEO, Clark Hunt, and the cherished wife of American businessman Lamar Hunt. Throughout her remarkable life, she held the distinction of gracing every Super Bowl, including the Chiefs' triumphant victory over the Philadelphia Eagles on February 12 in Glendale, Arizona. Lamar Hunt, a co-founder of the AFL and an instrumental figure in its merger with the NFL in 1970, sadly departed in 2006. Norma, fondly referred to as the First Lady of Football, jubilantly celebrated the Kansas City Chiefs' long-awaited Super Bowl triumph after a five-decade hiatus. As the sole woman to have attended every Super Bowl, her legacy remains extraordinary, leaving an indelible mark on the realm of football. Furthermore, she shared her knowledge and passion for American history as a dedicated teacher at Richardson High School, her alma mater, while also dedicating part of her time to the Dallas Texans' office, the very team that would eventually transform into the Kansas City Chiefs. Sadly, on June 4, 2023, at the age of 85, we bid farewell to this multifaceted and exceptional woman, whose presence will be deeply missed.
Lamar Hunt's wife, Norma Hunt Death
Norma Hunt, aged 85, departed from this world on the 4th of June 2023. The precise circumstances surrounding her unexpected demise remain shrouded in mystery, as her family has consciously decided to withhold that sensitive information from the public eye, refraining from sharing it with the media. In the wake of the Instagram post conveying the news of Hunt's demise, a multitude of individuals, including former players of the Chiefs, gracefully extended their heartfelt condolences through an outpouring of messages in the comment section. "The NFL community is profoundly saddened by the loss of Norma Hunt, a prominent figure within the league for over seven decades," expressed NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. Reflecting on their nearly four-decade acquaintance, Goodell emphasized the enduring impression of Norma's warmth, elegance, and strong bond with Lamar, as well as her unwavering pride in their family. Additionally, he acknowledged her profound affection for the Chiefs' organization, a sentiment that permeated her being.
Norma Hunt Background
Norma Hunt entered the world with the name Norma Lynn Knobel on the 28th of March, 1938, in Dallas, Texas, United States. As an American citizen of Caucasian descent, her nationality and ethnicity aligned with her American background. Her faith followed the Christian tradition, while her racial identity remained classified as white. Notably, she recently commemorated her 85th birthday on the 28th of March in 2023, coinciding with her zodiac sign of Aries. I have not disclosed information regarding her parents.
In terms of education, she attended Richardson High School before embarking on a journey to acquire knowledge from a prestigious university.
Norma Hunt Career
- Norma Hunt embarked on her professional journey as an American history teacher at her beloved Richardson High School, while also devoting part of her time to the Dallas Texans' office, a team that would later evolve into the renowned Kansas City Chiefs.
- In 2000, displaying her passion for viniculture inspired by idyllic trips to Tuscany with her husband, she established Bidwell Creek Vineyard in California's esteemed Napa Valley, catering to fellow wine enthusiasts.
- Not only an indispensable figure within the Chiefs organization, but Norma also holds a regal status in the realm of the NFL. Renowned for attending every Super Bowl since its official inception in 1967, she stands alone as the sole woman to achieve this remarkable feat.
- During Super Bowl LIV, accompanied by the team her husband founded and her son currently leads, Norma experienced an extraordinary moment. Together with her children and the Chiefs, they proudly hoisted the coveted trophy, a poignant tribute to her late husband's legacy. Norma's unwavering presence at every Super Bowl remains an enduring testament to her remarkable dedication and passion for the sport.
Lamar Hunt and Norma Hunt's Married Life
Norma Hunt was a married woman. She entered into the sacred bond of marriage when she united her life with Lamar Hunt in 1964. Lamar, an influential American businessman renowned for his advocacy and promotion of American football, soccer, and tennis across the United States, tragically passed away on the 13th of December in 2006. Throughout their married life, Norma and Lamar were blessed with two sons, namely Clark and Daniel Hunt. Clark, who currently holds prominent roles as part owner, chairman, and CEO of the Kansas City Chiefs in the National Football League, as well as a founding investor-owner in Major League Soccer, continues to carry forward his family's legacy. In terms of Norma's sexual orientation, she identified as straight, embracing the path of love and companionship alongside her husband Lamar.
Norma Hunt Net Worth 2023
Norma Hunt's net worth was estimated to be between $1 million to $5 million at the time of her passing in 2023. Her income was not solely reliant on her successful Super Bowler career but also included substantial earnings from endorsements with various brands, which contributed to her financial success. Additionally, Norma received a handsome annual salary amounting to thousands of dollars. These combined sources of income, including her endorsements and salary, contributed to her accumulated wealth over the years. Furthermore, Hunt's primary source of income stemmed from her notable career as a super bowler.
Norma Hunt Measurements
Norma Hunt possessed an undeniable charm and captivating charisma that captivated audiences throughout the years. Standing at an ideal height of 5 feet 8 inches, she exuded an aura of grace and elegance. With her blonde hair and light brown eyes, her physical features enhanced her overall appeal. Norma maintained a slim body build, weighing approximately 68kg, which complemented her captivating presence.
Trivias About Norma Hunt You Need To Know.
- Her role as “The First Lady of Football” was well-deserved, as she remained a constant presence in the sport for many decades.
- Norma Hunt, passed away in June 2023, a few months after attending Super Bowl LVII.
- Lamar Hunt and Norma Lynn Knobel tied the knot in 1964.
- Her son, Clark, currently holds prominent roles as part owner, chairman, and CEO of the Kansas City Chiefs in the National Football League, as well as a founding investor-owner in Major League Soccer, continues to carry forward his family's legacy.
- Her star sign was Aries.