Norman Reedus - Bio, Net Worth, The Walking Dead, Movies, TV Shows, Married, Wife, Diane Krugar, Kids, Height, Parents, Nationality, Age, Facts, Wiki
Norman Reedus is an American actor and model who is best known for his role as Daryl Dixon on the AMC horror drama series “The Walking Dead” and in the film The Boondock Saints (1999) and its sequel The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day (2009) as Murphy MacManus. He acted in numerous films and television series and modeled for various fashion designers (most recognizably Prada in the 1990s). He also starred in Hideo Kojima's first video game after his split from Konami, Death Stranding. Overall, he is a very talented actor.
Norman Reedus says Daryl and Carol are 'not the same relationship anymore' on The Walking Dead
It wasn’t long ago when Daryl was calling Carol his best friend and the duo were talking about getting on Daryl’s motorcycle and riding off into the sunset. My how times have changed. In Sunday’s “Squeeze” midseason premiere of The Walking Dead, we saw the relationship at perhaps its most frayed. The problems began in the midseason finale when Carol took Alpha’s bait and followed her into the woods and into a trap-causing the group to be caught in a cave with a horde of zombies below. When things picked back, they only got worse. Daryl confronted Carol, telling her, “I can’t even turn my back on you. I don’t even know what to do anymore.” Carol admitted she was obsessed with taking down the woman who put her adopted son Henry’s head on a pike. “I don’t want to just kill Alpha, I want to hurt her. I want to make her regret everything. I want her to beg for forgiveness, and then I want to kill her.”
What is the Nationality of Norman Reedus?
Norman Reedus was born on 6th January 1969, in Hollywood, Florida, the USA. His birth name is Norman Mark Reedus. He is the child of Marianne, an educator, and Ira Norman Reedus. He is of English, Irish, Italian, and Scottish ethnicity. He experienced childhood in Los Angeles, California, and furthermore lived in Ireland, Japan, and Spain. His nationality is American. He worked at a Harley-Davidson shop in Venice, California, and contributed craftsmanship to different shows as a painter, picture taker, stoneworker, and video artist. He initially acted in the play Maps for Drowners at the Tiffany Theater on Sunset Boulevard. He was found at a gathering in Los Angeles, where somebody inquired as to whether he needed to act in a play. He attended Bethany College in Lindsborg, Kansas, for a semester. He worked at a Harley-Davidson shop in Venice, California, and contributed artwork to various shows as a painter, photographer, sculptor, and video artist.
How Norman Reedus began his Acting Career?
- Reedus made his first role in a horror-thriller film “Mimic” at 28 years old, where he played the character, Jeremy in the year 1997.
- After that, he got roles by different prestigious makers and executives and he has made his role in the movies “Dull Harbor”, “Six Ways to Sunday”, “Deuces Wild”, “Blade II”, “Gossip”, “8mm”, “American Gangster”, “Hero Wanted”, and “Moscow Chill”.
- He was first found in his first TV named “Enchanted” in 2003.
- From that point onward, he was showed up in different TVs like “13 Graves”, “American Dad”, “Turbo Fast” and so on.
- He was then showed up in the film “Red Canyon” in 2008 in which he gave a truly noteworthy execution.
- He additionally played Murphy MacManus in the 1999 motion picture “The Boondock Saints” and again he repeated the part in “The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day” in 2009.
- In 2010, Reedus began playing Daryl Dixon in the AMC television series The Walking Dead, a horror drama about a group of friends and family members who fight to survive in a violent apocalyptic world populated with flesh-eating zombies and the few surviving humans, some of whom are even more diabolical and dangerous than the walkers themselves.
- He has modeled for Prada, Alessandro Dell'Acqua, Durban, Levi's, Lexus, and Morgenthal Fredrics.
- In 2015, Reedus posed for a Cruelty-Free International advertisement in support of ending cosmetic tests on animals.
- He reprised his role as Daryl Dixon in the 2013 video game The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, which is based on the television series.
- He starred in Kojima's new game Death Stranding.
- He was granted Satellite Awarded for Best Television Ensemble in 2012.
- He has additionally won IGN Award for Best TV Hero and Fangoria Chainsaw Award for Best TV Supporting Actor.
- He has at present showed up in his TV named “Ride With Norman Reedus” in which Norman rides the bicycle and tricks with it.
- The arrangement was begun in June of 2016 which gave him a major hit.
Who is Norman Reedus dating?
Norman Reedus is not married yet and he is still to get married. He had an affair and was in a five-year relationship with supermodel Helena Christensen since 1998. They were in the relationship till 2003 and together they have a son, Mingus Lucien but the couple never married. After that she had has a relationship with Jarah Mariano from 2008 to 2009. Between 2011 and 2015, he has had relationships with Glenn Lovrich, Cecilia Singley, and Emily Kinney. At present, he is dating Diane Kruger. The duo started dating since December 2015. As of today, the duo is living a happy life without any disturbances. In November 2018, Kruger gave birth to their daughter, her first and his second child.
What is the Net Worth of Norman Reedus as of 2020?
Norman Reedus has a net worth of $18 million as of 2020. His salary per episode of The Walking Dead is $650,000. His major source of earning is from his acting career. Information regarding his cars, house and more will be updated soon once we get information about it. Overall, he is satisfied with his earnings.
How tall is Norman Reedus?
Norman Reedus is a very handsome actor. He has a tall height of 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m) and his weight is around 72 kg. His chest size is 38 inches, Biceps size is 14 inches and waist size is 31 inches. His dress size is 12 while shoe size is 9.5. Moreover, He has a Dark Black hair with hazel eyes.
Trivias About Norman Reedus You Need To Know.
- He is best known for his role as Daryl Dixon on the AMC horror drama series “The Walking Dead”.
- He starred in Hideo Kojima's first video game after his split from Konami, Death Stranding.
- His birth name is Norman Mark Reedus.
- He experienced childhood in Los Angeles, California, and furthermore lived in Ireland, Japan, and Spain.