Olivia Breen - Bio, Net Worth, Dating, Boyfriend, Parents, Family, Nationality, Age, Height, Wiki, Facts, Size, Disability, Awards, Career, News
Olivia Breen, also known by her nick name Livvy is a Welsh Paralympian athlete. Breen has cerebral palsy and competes mainly in T38 sprint and F38 long jump events. She has represented Wales at the 2012 Summer Paralympics and Commonwealth Games in 2014 and 2018 and won gold in the long jump at the Gold Coast games in 2018. She has a personal best of 13.34 seconds at 100m and 28.07 seconds at 200m sprints. She reached No. 2 in the world ranking in T38 100m and No. 3 in T38 200m sprints.
What is Olivia Breen Famous For?
- Popular Welsh Paralympian athlete.
- Won gold in the long jump at the Gold Coast games in 2018.
Where is Olivia Breen From?
Olivia Breen was born on 26 July 1996. Her birth name is Olivia Grace Helena Breen. Her birth place is in Guildford in England. She holds Welsh nationality. She was born to her father Michael Breen and his mother Helen Breen. Her father is Irish whereas her mother is Welsh. She belongs to European-white ethnicity and her religion is Christianity. Her zodiac sign is Leo.
Olivia Breen Career
- Olivia Breen has cerebral palsy.
- She began racing since her primary school.
- She was giver her T38 classification in January 2012 which allowed her to be brought into contention for Paralympic selection.
- She competed in the IPC Athletic European Championships in the Netherlands in January 2012. She won bronze in both the 100m and 200m sprints.
- In the same year, she recorded a personal best in the 100m at the European championships.
- She recorded personal best in the 200m sprint at the Diamond League meet at Crystal Palace, London in July 2012.
- She was eventually named to the Great Britain Paralympic athletics team for the 2012 Summer Paralympics.
- She competed in the T38 100m and 200m sprints.
- She came fifth in the 100m final with a time of 14.42.
- She came eighth in the 200m final with a time of 30.22s.
- She also competed in the first leg of the T35-38 women's relay team, where they won the bronze medal.
- She then competed in the 2013 IPC World Championships in Lyon.
- She finished fifth in both the 100m and 200m.
- She then switched from sprints to long jump.
- She represented Wales at the 2014 Commonwealth Games.
- She competed in the IPC European Championships in 2014.
- She won the individual bronze medal in the 4*100m relay.
- She won the silver medal in the T35-28 relay setting a new British record of 53.84.
- In 2016, the Welsh team won gold in the 4*100m relay in the IPC European Championships in Grosseto.
- She won gold in Long Jump at the 2017 IPC World Championships.
- She competed in the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
- She won gold in Long Jump whereas she won bronze at 100m.
Who is Olivia Breen Dating?
Olivia Breen is not married. However, she is not single. She is in a relationship with a man named Tejiri Ajuchi. Not many details about her personal life and dating history are available at present. The two started dating in 2015. Any developments about her relationship or marital status will be updated here.
Breen was told by a female official at the English Championships that her sprint shorts were too short and inappropriate. In response, Breen tweeted that the incident left her speechless. She wrote,
"I am always very grateful to the incredible volunteers who officiate at athletic events. They do an amazing job and make it possible for us to compete. However, tonight I feel quite disappointed because just as I finished my long jump competition at the English Championships, one of the female officials felt it necessary to inform me that my spirit briefs were too short and inappropriate. I was left speechless. I have been wearing the same style spring briefs for many years and they are specifically designed for competing in. I will hopefully be wearing them in Tokyo. It made me question whether a male competitor would be similarly criticised. I hope no other female athletes had similar issues. I recognise that there needs to be regulations and guidelines in relation to competition kit but women should not be made to feel self conscious about what they are wearing when competing but should feel comfortable and at ease"
How Tall is Olivia Breen?
Olivia Breen stands tall. The Welsh athlete has a well-maintained body weight. Being a professional athlete, she has an athletic body build. More details about her body measurements will be updated here. Her eye color is brown and her hair color is dark brown. Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is Olivia Breen Net Worth?
Olivia Breen earns from her professional career as an athlete. Her income comes from contracts, prize money, and endorsements. At present, her net worth is estimated below $1 million.
Trivias About Olivia Breen You Need To Know.
- She was the youngest member of the Great Britain Paralympic athletics team for the 2012 Summer Paralympics.
- Her coach is Aston Moore.