Olivia Deeble - Bio, Net Worth, Dating, Boyfriend, Family, Parents, Age, Birthday, Nationality, Siblings, Career, Facts, Wiki, Height, Awards, Movies
Olivia Deeble is an Australian actress who is well known for portraying the role of Raffy Morrison in the Australian television soap opera "Home and Away" from 2016-2019. Deeble appeared in the series "Home and Away" for over 200 episodes before her final appearance in the series on September 12, 2019. She is the granddaughter of Australian actor, Reg Gorman who is mostly known for his role in "The Sullivans". Her mother, Kate Gorman, and her grandmother, Judith Roberts Gorman are also actresses.
She is active in the social media platform with around 233k followers on her verified Instagram account: @oliviadeeble
Deeble played the role of Princess Roxana in the American science fantasy superhero film "Secret Society of Second-Born Royals". The movie recently got released on September 25, 2020, on Disney+. Her role in the movie has been appreciated a lot. The movie is directed by Anna Mastro. The movie is based on an original story of Litvak, Green, and Austin Winsberg.
What is Olivia Deeble famous for?
- Famous for her role of Raffy Morrison in the Australian soap opera "Home and Away"
- Known for being the granddaughter of Australian actor, Reg Gorman
When was Olivia Deeble born?
Olivia Deeble was born on August 4, 2002, in Balwyn, Victoria, Australia. Her birth name is Olivia Lillian Deeble. Australian is her nationality. Her ethnicity is White while Leo is her zodiac sign.
She was born as the eldest child of Mathew Deeble(father) and Kate Gorman(mother). Her father is a businessman while her mother is an Australian actress. Her maternal grandfather is Reg Gorman who is an Australian actor and producer and her grandmother, Judith Roberts Gorman is also an actress.
She has a younger sister, Matilda, and a younger brother, Ewan. She was raised in her hometown, Victoria in her early teens. Being from an acting family, she always was interested in doing the acting. Her mother, Kate being an actress always wanted her daughter to be also an actress. So, she helped Olivia to make her TV appearance for the first time just at the age of 3 years in the role of Karen Hunter's 5th daughter in the film "You and Your Stupid Mate".
Then, Olivia decided to pursue her career as an actress and moved to live with her grandparents, Reg Gorman and Judith Gorman in their home in Sydney.
Olivia Deeble Career: Highlights
- Olivia Deeble started her professional career as an actress in 2013 by appearing as a Young Girl in the Australian film "Roar!".
- She portrayed the role of Reporter in the series "Creative Kids" for three episodes.
- Then, she became the cast member of the Australian children's comedy-drama series "Little Lunch" in 2015.
- She appeared in the role of Tamara Noodle in the series.
- She left the series in 2016.
- Deeble got her prominent role as Raffy Morrison in the Australian television soap opera "Home and Away" in 2016.
- Her role was appreciated a lot and she also received good acclaims for her role.
- She continued appearing in the series for over 200 episodes.
- In the year 2018, she won the Kids' Choice Award for favorite Aussie/Kiwi Rising Star.
- She left the series in late 2019.
- Her last appearance in Home and Away was aired on September 12, 2019.
- She also appeared in the role of Chloe in the short film "Go Fish" in 2014.
- Deeble played the role of Princess Roxana in the American science-fantasy film "Secret Society of Second-Born Royals".
- The movie got released on 25th September 2020 on Disney+.
Olivia Deeble Boyfriend
The Australian actress, Olivia Deeble is not married but not single. She is currently dating Ethan Hay. Hay is an Australian model. The couple started dating each other in 2018. Also in September 2018, she had to be hospitalized after hitting her head which resulted in her brain swelling. She also had to take time off from shooting for Home and Away. She also did modeling for the fashion line "Tahila" in 2014. At present, she is living a happy life in Sydney along with her family.
Olivia Deeble Net Worth
Olivia Deeble has amassed a healthy income from her profession as an actress. At a young age of 18, she has a huge fan following and has achieved great heights in her career. The actress has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million as of 2020. Her net worth includes all her property and her present earnings. At present, she is living a luxurious lifestyle with her earnings.
Olivia Deeble Height
The 18 years aged, Olivia Deeble has a well-maintained slim body. She has a fair complexion with Blonde hair and a pair of Greem eyes. She stands at a height of 5ft 5 inches(1.66m) and has a body weight of 52kg(112lbs). Her body measurement is 32-23-33 inches. She has not planted any tattoos in her body.
Trivias About Olivia Deeble You Need To Know.
- Olivia Deeble took ballet and jazz classes and also participated in the school’s concerts