Last updated on June 25th, 2023 at 04:19 am
Facts About Olivia Gadecki
|Celebrated Name||Olivia Gadecki|
|Age||21 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Olivia Gadecki|
|Place Of Birth||Gold Coast|
|Brothers||Daniel Gadecki, Davie Gadecki, Adam Gadecki, Andrew Gadecki, and Thomas Gadecki|
|High School||Southport State High School|
|Net Worth||$1 million - $5 million|
|Source of Wealth||Tennis Career|
|Salary||Thousand of Dollar|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches or 1.68 m|
Olivia Gadecki is an Australian professional tennis player. Her highest singles ranking is No. 156 (18 July 2022) whereas her current ranking is No. 199 (16 January 2023). Her singles career record is 46–24 (65.7%). Likewise, her highest doubles ranking is No. 178 (8 November 2021)s whereas her present ranking is No. 252 (6 June 2022). Her doubles career record is 26–9 (74.3%). Retired Aussie superstar, Ash Barty will be helping coach fellow Queensland prodigy Olivia Gadecki.
Olivia won two singles and five doubles titles on the ITF Women’s Circuit. She won her second singles title and fifth doubles title at Vigo, Spain in August 2021. She made her WTA Tour debut at the 2021 Gippsland Trophy, having received a wildcard into the main draw. She missed the 2022 Australian Open because she refused to get vaccinated against Covid-19. She began the year 2023, participating in the United Cup held in Australia.
Gadecki wins on Australian Open 2023 debut
Olivia Gadecki wiped tears away on Monday after embracing her mum Natalia for a second time, about 15 minutes after becoming the first local winner at this year’s Australian Open. She defeated Russian qualifier Polina Kudermetova – sister of top-10 star Veronika Kudermetova – 7-5, 6-1 for her first win in the main draw of a grand slam. A group of roughly 10 relatives, including her five brothers, traveled from Brisbane and the Gold Coast for the 20-year-old wildcard’s grand slam main draw debut and witnessed not only her victory but the special moment between mother and daughter. Her first Australian Open win was a long time coming after the 20-year-old sacrificed her chance to play in the 2022 tournament due to not being vaccinated.
What is Olivia Gadecki Famous For?
- Olivia Gadecki is a professional tennis player.
- She is famous for winning two singles and five doubles titles on the ITF Women’s Circuit.
Who are the Parents of Olivia Gadecki?
Olivia Gadecki took birth on April 24, 2002, making her the present age 20 as of 2022. She was born and raised in Gold Coast, Australia. By nationality, she is Australian and belongs to the Australian-Ukrainian ethnicity. She follows the Christianity religion and Taurus is her horoscope sign. She is the daughter of Natalia Gadecki and her husband whose name is still to get disclosed yet. Her mum is from Ukraine and emigrated to Australia in 1993. Her dad seems to be absent since her childhood. She is the only daughter of six children of her parents and has five brothers. Her brothers are Daniel Gadecki, Davie Gadecki, Adam Gadecki, Andrew Gadecki, and Thomas Gadecki. Her younger brother Thomas is also a tennis player who has an ITF Junior Ranking of no. 402.
At age 3, she started playing tennis. She was considered a prodigious tennis talent as a junior. At age 12, she was one of just 16 players from around the world invited to take part in the Longines Future Tennis Aces competition in Paris on the eve of the 2014 French Open.
For her education, she attended Southport State High School throughout her teenage years.
How was the tennis career of Olivia Gadecki?
- Olivia, in September 2016, made her main-draw debut on the ITF Circuit in Brisbane. She then made the second round of the Australian Open qualifying in January 2021. Later, she was awarded a wildcard into the Gippsland Trophy and made her WTA Tour main-draw debut.
- Gadecki then won her first WTA Tour singles main-draw match at the Phillip Island Trophy in February 2021. Her first top-10 win came after she defeated the top seed, former Australian Open champion and world No. 4, Sofia Kenin.
- In May 2021, she won her first professional singles title in Turkey. She won the singles and doubles titles at Vigo, Spain in August 2021 which was her second singles title and fifth doubles title.
- She then debuted in the Australian top 10 in singles and doubles rankings on 20th September 2021. She ended the year with a singles ranking of 238.
- She did not enter the 2022 Australian Open due to the requirement for all players to be vaccinated against Covid-19 and her anti-vaccination stance. She broke into the WTA top 200, after reaching three finals from four Australian Pro Tour appearances in April 2022.
- She began the year 2023 by participating in the United Cup held in Australia.
Who is Olivia Gadecki Boyfriend?
Olivia Gadecki is an unmarried lady. She is assumed to be single as she does not seem to have a boyfriend. She remains silent when it comes to her personal life. She has not revealed any detail regarding her love life in public. She prefers to keep her personal life away from the limelight. There are no rumors or affairs about her possible boyfriend. She is fully concentrating on her career rather than being in a relationship. Her sexual orietnation is straight.
What is Olivia Gadecki Net Worth?
Olivia Gadecki is a professional tennis player whose net worth is estimated to have between $1 million - $5 million as of January 2023. Her annual income is in thousands of dollars. Winning in several tournaments, she has accumulated prize money of US$ 134,106 to date. Her main source of wealth comes from her tennis career and she is living a cool lifestyle right now.
How tall is Olivia Gadecki?
Olivia Gadecki is a beautiful lady with an athletic body type. She stands tall at a height of 5 feet 6 inches or 1.68 m. Her well-maintained body weight consists of 59 Kg or 130 lbs. She has a pair of attractive green eyes. Her hair color is blonde. Details regarding her other body size are still to get unfolded yet.
Trivias About Olivia Gadecki You Need To Know.
- She regards her tennis idol as Serena Williams.
- Olivia is right-handed tennis player.
- She started playing tennis at age three.
- She attended Southport State High School in her teens.
- She has a career-high doubles ranking of No. 178.