Olivia Troye - Bio, Net Worth, Former Pence aide, Married, Husband, Age, Birthday, Nationality, Salary, Family, Height, Facts, Wiki, Education, Fired
Olivia Troye is an American politician and lawyer who currently serves as the vice president of strategy, policy, and plan at the National Insurance Crime Bureau. She is also a member of the US political party "Republican" and also self-identifies herself as "John McCain Republican". She also formerly served as an aide to the White House Coronavirus Task Force until July 2020 and has also worked as a counterterrorism advisor to Vice President Pence.
On September 25, 2020, Troye, a former Pence aside came out as an outspoken against President Trump, who warned the president Donald Trump's comments should be taken seriously even if he passes them off as a joke. She also discussed scenarios where Trump didn't accept the results of the November presidential election and refused to leave.
Also, Troye had left the administration in August, long before Trump declined to commit to a peaceful transition of power should he lose the election. She is also quite active on the social media platform.
What is Olivia Troye famous for?
- Famous as an American politician who is the member of the politician party "Republican"
- Known for being the vice president of strategy, policy, and plans at the National Insurance Crime Bureau
Where is Olivia Troye from?
Olivia Troye was born on September 26, 1977, in El Paso, Texas, United States. Her birth name is Olivia Troye. American is her nationality. Her ethnicity is White while Libra is her zodiac sign.
She was born to Marie Troye(mother) and Raymond Troye(father). She was raised in her hometown, Texas. Later, she attended the University of Pennsylvania and got graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Political Science and a minor in World History and Theatre Arts.
She also received a Master's degree in International Security Studies from the National Defense University College of International. She also joined the Naval Postgraduate School. After graduating, she started working for the Republican National Committee.
Olivia Troye Career: Highlights
- Olivia Troye started her professional career as a politician in 2001 by being a member of the US political party "Republican".
- After the September 11 attacks, she began working in national security.
- Then in 2002, she started serving as a George W. Bush Administration appointee in the headquarters building of the US Department of Defence "The Pentagon". She worked in "The Pentagon" until 2007.
- She has also worked in the DHS Office of Intelligence and Analysis as an intelligence official
- In the same agency, she also served as chief of strategy, policy, and plans from 2016 to 2018.
- Troye has also worked as a policy assistant at the Office of the Secretary of Defense-Detention and National Security Operations.
- At the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, she was an advisor to the Director of the National Counterrorism from 2007 to 2010.
- She also worked as a Senior Information Technology Project Manager for the Defense Intelligence Agency.
- In the year 2015, she served as a senior advisor to the Director of Intelligence and Counterintelligence at the US Department of Energy.
- Then, she worked as the homeland security and counterterrorism advisor to Vice President Pence in the Office of the Vice President of the United States.
- She rose to fame after she started serving as an aide to the White House Coronavirus Task Force in February 2020.
- Her job in the White House was her highest ever position in her career.
- However, in July 2020, she reportedly got fired from her position at the White House.
- In September 2020, she got selected for being the vice president of strategy, policy, and plans at the National Insurance Crime Bureau.
- At present, she is busy working at the National Insurance Crime Bureau.
Olivia Troye Against Donald Trump
Olivia Troye is one of the outspoken members who hasn't held her voice down against President Donald Trump's residency. Even though she served as an aide to the White House Coronavirus Task Force until July 2020, she hasn't been in support of the White House this time as she has warned about the comments of Trump that they should be taken seriously even if he passes them off as a joke.
Olivia spoke about Trump in a video released by “Republican Voters Against Trump” saying he could have saved lives in his response to the coronavirus pandemic. She also discussed scenarios where Trump didn't accept the results of the November presidential election and refused to leave. Troye also had left the administration in August, long before Trump declined to commit to a peaceful transition of power should he lose the election.
She was also accused of lying about her time in the Trump-Pence administration by the National Security Advisor to Mike Pence Keith Kellogg and said he "escorted her off the compound", however, Troye has denied the allegations.
Olivia Troye Husband
The American politician, Olivia Troye seems to be much more focused on her career than her personal life. She has not disclosed her personal life yet. However, she is an animal lover and has a dog pet named, Ringo. In accordance with CNN, she self-identifies herself as a "John McCain Republican".
Olivia Troye Net worth
Olivia Troye has made a good amount of income from her profession as a politician and lawyer. She has an estimated net worth of $5 million as of 2020. Her net worth includes all her property and her present earnings. At present, she is living a luxurious lifestyle with her earnings.
Olivia Troye Height
The 43 years aged, Olivia Troye has a well-maintained body. She has a fair complexion with blonde hair and a pair of brown eyes. She stands at a height of 5ft 7 inches and has a bodyweight of 69kg.
Trivias About Olivia Troye You Need To Know.
- Olivia is fluent in Spanish.
- She is an adventurous woman.