Last updated on August 14th, 2023 at 01:17 pm
Facts About Omarosa Manigault
|49 Years Old
|Omarose Onee Manigault
Born as Manigault, she eventually grabbed recognition as “Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth” after her marriage. Though she got the opportunity to earn the most valuable experiences as a worker of then-vice president Al Gore, she started raising eyebrows in the television community after appearing on the debut season of the reality show NBC’s The Apprentice.
Early Life of Omarosa
Born on 15 February 1974 in Youngstown, Ohio, Omarosa belongs to Yoruba Nigerian descent. After completing her school through The Rayen School, she graduated in broad Journalism through Central State University. She relocated to the capital city to attend Howard University. She pursed master’s degree and doctoral degree in communication through the university.
Best Known For:
- She appeared in the popular reality TV series, Celebrity Apprentice in 2004 and managed to finish in the 8th place.
- She served as one of the core members of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign team and his subsequent administration.
- She became widely known as a contestant on the first season of NBC's reality television series The Apprentice.
Body Structure of Omarosa
Omarosa has got a great personality. Talking about his body, his height is 178 cm and weight is of 65 Kg.
Career of Omarosa
- Omarosa Manigault first came to people’s eyes in 2004 following her participation in “The Apprentice”, the TV reality show produced by Mark Burnett.
- Soon achieving disrepute as the “villain” of the shown grabbed a Teen Choice Award in the category of “Choice Reality/Variety Jackass”.
- Stemming from her blindsiding, controversial, acrimonious and alienatory approach of game play on the show, she soon was labeled “The Most Hated Woman in America” and E! named her the reality TV show’s No. 1 bad girl.
- She blamed show’s editors for her negative image; however the rising controversy buoyed Omarosa to a thriving reality television career, where her name became drama’s synonym.
- Since her appearance on the show “The Apprentice” she has participated on over twenty other reality series.
- She booked appearances in “The Surreal Life”, “The Great Debate”, “I Love New York” and “Girlfriend”, a scripted series.
- Embracing her infamy, she became such an attention-grabber and lightning rod that Donald Trump summoned her to return to The Apprentice’s sequel show “The Celebrity Apprentice”.
- This time she returned to the show as celebrity contestant to compete for a charitable cause. Though she did not win, she again made the show interesting to watch.
- Her vicious clashes with television personality and journalist of U.K., Piers Morgan were the highlights of the show. She as well earned a dating reality show of her own “The Ultimate Merger”.
- Omarosa Manigault returned to the television world in Feburary 2013 after little pause.
- She appeared on Trump’s “Celebrity Apprentice All-Star”.
- As of now she is reportedly negotiating to earn a talk-show deal as well as to publicize her upcoming book.
- Omarosa Manigault recently shot a guest appearance for the daytime soap “Passions”. She as well has plans to work on a few production ventures.
- The Baptist minister Omarosa Manigault made headlines after threatening to sue American singer and television personality La Toya Jackson after she said that Omarosa Manigault killed her fiance, Michael Clarke Duncan.
- However she has not filed case yet. The controversy queen made another headlines after appearing in an episode called “Where Are They Now” on Oprah Winfery’s OWN network.
- Her “The Apprentice” stint to derision on satirical shows, like “Saturday Night Live”.
Affairs of Omarosa
Omarosa Manigault – Stallworth was once a married woman. After marrying Aaaron Stallworth, she adopted the last name of her husband. Following their separation in 2005, they divorced. She then began dating actor Michael Clarke Duncan in 2010. Reportedly, the couple was engaged and was planning to get married soon. However their dream could not be fulfilled as Michael Clarke Duncan passed away due to respiratory failure. The death of her fiancé was a great loss for her and she spent days in mourning. Later People.com revealed that she hooked up with WWE Superstar and professional wrestler, Titus O’Neil. Though she is married, she has not given birth to any child yet. Reportedly Omarosa has done the breast implant and obtained very full D size.
Net Worth of Omarosa
An American television star, Omarosa Manigault has accumulated net worth of $3.5 Million through her work.
More detailed information regarding this flourishing television star can be pulled via multiple internet sites. Her biographical details are as well available in her personal website and wiki. To keep eye on her regular activities, her fans and followers may join her in her Facebook, twitter and Instagram.