Osvaldo Benavides - Bio, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Family, Awards, Wiki
Osvaldo Benavides is a Mexican actor, writer, producer, and cinematographer who is best known for his main role of Rafael Contreras in the 2021 American telenovela "La suerte de Loli". He made his film debut in 1998 by appearing in the role of Sergio in the 1998 film "La primera noche". He also portrayed the main role of Luis Miguel del Valle in the drama television series "El Rey dal Valle" from 2018-to 2019.
Besides, he is active on the social media platform with around 1million followers on his verified Instagram account: @osvaldobenavides and has around 79k followers on his Twitter account: @osv_benavides
What is Osvaldo Benavides famous for?
- Famous as a Mexican actor, writer, producer, and cinematographer
- Known for his main role of Rafael Contreras in the 2021 American telenovela "La suerte de Loli"
Where is Osvaldo Benavides from?
Osvaldo Benavides was born on June 14, 1979, in Mexico City, Mexico. His birth name is Osvaldo Benavides. He holds an American nationality. His ethnicity is mixed while Gemini is his zodiac sign. Osvaldo was raised in his hometown, Mexico City along with his elder sister, Valeria Benavides. He was interested in acting from childhood and began taking acting classes at a young age. At the age of 9, he began acting and performed in musical theater rods as: "El Graduado" and "Todos eran mis hijos". Later, he attended Centro de Educación Artística (CEA).
Osvaldo Benavides's Career
- Osvaldo Benavides made his television debut in 1992 by portraying the role of Paco in the Mexican TV series "El abuelo y yo" at the age of 13.
- He then appeared as Chicles in the Mexican telenovela "El premio mayor" in 1995.
- From 1995-1996, he played the role of Fernando de la Vega Hernández "Nando / Nandito" in the Mexican telenovela "Maria la del Barrio". His role was appreciated a lot and earned him a 14th TVyNovelas Awards for Best Young Lead Actor.
- He portrayed the role of Lazarito in the Mexican telenovela "Te sigo amando" in 1996. He was awarded a 16th TVyNovelas Awards for Best Young Lead Actor for his role in the series.
- He made his film debut in 1998 by appearing in the role of Sergio in the 1998 film "La primera noche".
- In 2000, he appeared as Rocco in the film "Dust to Dust".
- He portrayed the role of Sebastian in the film "Piedras Verdes" in 2001. The film is about the philosophical-spiritual discovery of the protagonist.
- In the same year, he acted in the film "La segunda noche", and "Seres humanos".
- He made his appearance as Andrés Miranda in the Spanish-language telenovela television series "Daniela" in 2003.
- He then became a series regular in the Mexican romantic comedy television series "Soy tu fan" from 2010-to 2012.
- Osvaldo got his career breakthrough in 2011 after he started playing the lead role of Miguel Carmona Flores in the Mexican telenovela "La que no podia amar". He appeared in 152 episodes and stayed in the series till 2012.
- He has acted in various films including "Zurdo", "Ligerita", "Un mundo maravilloso", "SubHysteria", "El Santos vs la Tetona Mendoza", "Me late chocolate", "The Perfect Dictatorship", and "Todo mal".
- He portrayed the main role of Dimitrio Mendoza in the Mexican telenovela "Lo que la vida me robó" from 2013-2014. His role earned him a 33rd TVyNovelas Awards for Best Supporting Actor.
- In 2015, he appeared in the main role of Adrián Olmedo in the Mexican telenovela "A que no me dejas".
- He played the main role of Juan Pablo Quintero in "La bella y las bestias" for 66 episodes in 2018.
- He appeared in "Todo mal", and "Más sabe el Diablo por viejo" in 2018.
- He also portrayed the main role of Luis Miguel del Valle in the drama television series "El Rey dal Valle" from 2018-to 2019.
- Osvaldo appeared as Andrés Carranza Dávila in the Mexican drama television series "Monarco" from 2019-2021.
- He came into prominence in 2021 after he portrayed the main role of Rafael Contreras in the American telenovela "La Suerte de Loli".
- In the same year, he played the role of Dr.Mateo Rendon Osma in the American medical television series "The Good Doctor".
- He is now busy working on his forthcoming flicks.
Osvaldo Benavides Awards
- 3 TVyNovelas Awards
- 1 Diosa de Plata Award
Who is Osvaldo Benavides dating?
Osvaldo Benavides is not married yet and is currently in a relationship with his girlfriend, Esmeralda Pimentel. Esmeralda is a Mexican actress who is known for her roles in "The Color Of Passion”, “La Vecina”, and “El Candidato”. Osvaldo, 42, started dating Esmeralda, 32, in 2017. Though the couple split in October 2019, they resumed their relationship in April 2021. He currently resides in Tepoztlán, Morelos, Mexico.
What is Osvaldo Benavides' net worth in 2022?
Osvaldo Benavides has quite good earnings from his profession as an actor, writer, producer, and cinematographer. Having his career started in 1992, Osvaldo has managed to come a long way up making his appearances in several films and TV series in his long career run of over 30 years becoming one of the most prominent Mexican actors. With his earnings from his work in several shows, movies, and series, he has managed to amass a healthy fortune estimated to be around $6 million as of 2022.
Osvaldo Benavides Height, Weight
Osvaldo Benavides is a handsome man with a maintained athletic body physique in his early-40s. He stands tall with a height of 5ft 8inches(1.72 m) while his body weighs around 69kg(152lbs). He has a fair complexion with brown hair and hazel eyes.
Trivias About Osvaldo Benavides You Need To Know.
- Osvaldo Benavides is not married.
- He began acting at the age of 9.
- He likes to travel.
- He currently resides in Tepoztlán, Morelos, Mexico.