Facts About Pablo Sarabia
|Celebrated Name||Pablo Sarabia|
|Age||31 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Pablo Sarabia Garcia|
|Place Of Birth||Madrid, Spain|
|Source of Wealth||Football career|
|Net Worth||49 million euro (42 million pound)|
|Salary||7.2 million euro (6.2 million pound)|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Current Team||Paris Saint-Germain|
|Links||Wikipedia Instagram Twitter|
Pablo Sarabia Garcia, a Spanish professional footballer is excellently known as Pablo Sarabia. He plays for Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain and the Spain national team with shirt number 19. He has excelled as a member of Real Madrid, Getafe, and Sevilla FC. He has also represented Spain internationally, winning the UEFA European Under-21 Championship in 2013. Sarabia joined the EFMO Boadilla youth academy when he was 14 and played there until he was 20. He finished as the runner-up in Supercopa de Espana and UEFA Super Cup with Sevilla in 2016. Pablo made his senior debut in 2019, representing the side at Euro 2020.
Slovakia 0-5 Spain: La Roja player ratings as Pablo Sarabia stars in emphatic victory
Spain secured a place in the Round of 16 at Euro 2020 with a 5-0 decimation of Slovakia at the Estadio de La Cartuja Stadium in Seville. Spain's positive drive quickly paid off, as they were awarded a penalty barely ten minutes into the game after Koke was fouled in the box. The missed penalty did not deter Spain, as they kept up the pressure and did not allow their visitors any time on the ball.
La Roja deservedly took the lead at the half-hour mark through an own goal from Dubravka. Spain scored their second goal right before the half-time whistle when Aymeric Laporte rose highest in the box to turn home a floated cross from Gerard Moreno. The second half began in a similar vein as Spain continued to attack Slovakia. The hosts soon extended their lead before the hour mark when Pablo Sarabia swept home a low cross from Jordi Alba. The result means Spain will take on Croatia next Monday in the Round of 16 as they look to secure a record fourth European Championship title.
- Being a Spanish professional footballer.
- For playing for Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain and the Spain national team.
What is the Birthplace of Pablo Sarabia?
Pablo Sarabia took birth on 11th May 1992 with the real name of Pablo Sarabia Garcia in Madrid, Spain. As he was born in Spain, he holds Spanish nationality and he belongs to Spanish-white ethnicity. His religious belief is in the Christian religion. Pablo's race is white and his birth sign is Taurus. His present age is 29 which he recently celebrated in 2021. Further information regarding his parents has not been revealed yet. However, we know that he has a sister named Veriito.
How was the Football Career of Pablo Sarabia?
- Pablo Sarabia began his football career playing in the "Escuela de Futbol Madrid Oeste de Boadilla del Monte" football academy until 2004 when Real Madrid signed him at the age of 12.
- On 3rd January 2010, he made his debut in Segunda Division B against Alcorcon and scored his first goal for Real Madrid Castilla, in a 5-2 home win over Racing de Santander B.
- He was also called up by the first team for the first time in December 2010, for a UEFA Champions League home fixture against Auxerre.
- Later, manager Alberto Toril assigned Sarabia a greater role in the team in his second season with Castilla, moving him from his usual winger position to attacking midfielder.
- He scored 12 goals in the league, third in the squad behind Joselu and Alvaro Morata (14 apiece).
- Pablo signed a five-year contract with neighbors Getafe for a reported fee of around €3 million on 3rd July 2011 where he scored his first goal in the top flight on 15th September of the following year but in a 1-4 home loss to Barcelona.
- On 9th June 2016, Sarabia joined Sevilla on a four-year deal and made his competitive debut for his new club on 14th August, playing 36 minutes in the 0-2 home defeat against Barcelona in the first leg of the Supercopa de Espana.
- He scored a career-best 12 goals behind only Wissam Ben Yedder's 18 in the squad while also providing 13 assists in the 2018-2019 season, helping the Andalusians to sixth place.
- Pablo signed a five-year contract with Paris Saint-Germain on 2nd July 2019 and he scored his first goal in Ligue 1 on 5th October, opening the 4-0 home defeat of Angers and later making two assists.
- On 31st July 2020, he scored the winning penalty in the 2020 Coupe de la Ligue final against Lyon, following a 0-0 draw after 120 minutes.
- Pablo Sarabia earned his first cap for the Spain under-16 team in 2008 as he appeared with the under-17s at the 2009 FIFA World Cup in Nigeria, playing all seven games and scoring once as the national side finished in third place.
- He was also featured as captain in Spain's campaign in the UEFA European Under-19 Championship in 2011, which ended in conquest.
- Later on 30th August 2019, he was called up to the full side by manager Robert Moreno for two UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying matches against Romania and Faroe Islands, making his debut in the former match in a 2-1 away victory after replacing Dani Ceballos in the 77th minute later.
- He started a 7-0 home rout of Malta in Cadiz and scored his first international goal for the already qualified Spaniards as a late call-up due to others' injuries on 15th November.
- Pablo was also included in Luis Enrique's 24-man squad for Euro 2020 on 24th May 2021.
- Furthermore, he played against Slovakia on 23rd June 2021 for UEFA Euro 2020.
- Paris Saint-Germain on 02/07/2019 for 18M €
- Sevilla on 01/07/2016 for 1M €
- Getafe on 03/07/2011 for 3M €
- Real Madrid Castilla on 01/07/2010 From Real Madrid U19
Awards and Achivements
- Copa del Rey runner-up: 2017-2018
- Supercopa de Espana runner-up: 2016, 2018
- UEFA Super Cup runner-up: 2016
- Ligue 1: 2019-2020
- Coupe de France: 2019-2020, 2020-2021
- Coupe de la Ligue: 2019-2020
- Trophee des Champions: 2019, 2020
- UEFA Champions League runner-up: 2019-2020
- UEFA European Under-21 Championship: 2013
- UEFA European Under-19 Championship: 2011
- FIFA U-17 World Cup third-place: 2009
- UEFA La Liga Team of the Season: 2018-2019
Who is Pablo Sarabia Girlfriend?
Pablo Sarabia is an unmarried guy. He is in a romantic relationship with his pretty girlfriend Carmen Mora. The couple looks very happy and often travel and explore different places together. However, Pablo tries to keep his life as private as possible and he doesn't share much about it, except for his Instagram account and the photos that he shares with the fans. Concerning his sexual orientation, he is straight.
How much is Pablo Sarabia Net Worth?
Pablo Sarabia has a net worth of 49 million euros (42 million pounds) as of 2021. He signed a contract with Paris Saint-Germain in July 2019 that nets him a whopping salary of 7.2 million euros (6.2 million pounds) per year. His market value is €22 million as of May 2021 whereas his highest market value is €40 million as of December 2018. In addition, his major source of income is his football career.
How tall is Pablo Sarabia?
Handsome footballer, Pablo Sarabia is 1.77 m (5 ft 10 in) tall. He has 70 kg of body weight with an athletic body build. He has black hair and dark brown eyes color. Pablo has an athletic body build whereas his body measures are unknown. His physique combined with his perfect height and masculine look takes him to the top of the desired list in the young gen women
Trivias About Pablo Sarabia You Need To Know.
- Pablo joined the EFMO Boadilla youth academy when he was 14 and played there until he was 20.
- In 2016, he finished as the runner-up in Supercopa de Espana and UEFA Super Cup with Sevilla.
- He has represented Spain internationally, winning the UEFA European Under-21 Championship in 2013.
- He has excelled as a member of Real Madrid, Getafe and Sevilla FC.
- He was included in Luis Enrique's 24-man squad for Euro 2020 on 24th May 2021.