Facts About Park Ji-yeon
|Celebrated Name||Park Ji-yeon|
|Age||30 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Park Ji-yeon|
|Birth Name||Park Ji-yeon|
|Profession||Actress , Singer , Model|
|Birth Nation||South Korea|
|Place Of Birth||Seoul|
|Education||Hyehwa Girls’ High School and Lila Art High School|
|Marital Status||Unmarried - In a Relationship|
|Boyfriend||Lee Dong Gun|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Body Measurement||33-26-33 inches|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Bra Cup Size||36A (US)|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
The ‘Smart Model Contest‘s winner, Park Ji-Yeon is a model, actress, and singer who is known for her works in many advertisements for a clothing company like 'Smart’ and ‘SHINee'. Also, She is known for her numerous TV Series and films such as; ‘Hello! Miss’, ‘Lobbyist’ (2007) and ‘Death Bell 2: Bloody Camp‘ (2010).
Similarly, she has appeared Variety shows like 'Heroes', 'The Show' and 'Never Ever', for which she won SBS Entertainment Award, Cable TV Broadcast Awards, and The 3rd Yinyuetai VChart Award. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Park Ji-Yeon famous for?
- A South Korean singer, model, and actress.
When was Park Ji-Yeon born?
Recalling her early life, Park was born in Seoul, South Korea to her parents under the birth sign of Gemini in the year 1993. However, her parent's details are yet to be disclosed. Similarly, She holds South Korean citizenship and belongs to South-Asian ethnicity. Also, she has an older brother named Park Hyo-Joon. Further, her religious views are Buddhism.
During her childhood days, she was interested in modeling. She also took acting and dancing training.
For education, She went to the Hyehwa Girls’ High School and later graduated from Lila Art High School in 2012. She didn't attend university to focus on her career.
What does Park Ji-Yeon do?
- Moving towards her career, Park started her modeling career in 2008 at the age of 15.
- Then, She featured in several pictorials and advertisements for a clothing company ‘Smart’ with Korean boy band ‘SHINee.’
- She also worked for Davichi and See Ya on the digital single‘Women’s Generation’ in 2009.
- Similarly, She has also won the ‘Smart Model Contest.’ She was the youngest member of the girl pop band called ‘T-ara.’
- After that, She played several music videos, "I Love You" and "Crybaby" "1 Minute 1 Second (Never Ever)", and "One Day."
- Besides modeling, She also appeared on TV series like; "Hello! Miss" as Student, "Lobbyist" as a Deaf daughter’s friend. She became popular for her role in "Dream High 2" as Ri-an/ Lee Ji Kyung.
- Her latest TV series is "I Wanna Hear Your Song" in 2019.
- Her other notable TV series are "Aeja's Older Sister, Minja" (2008), "Soul" (2009), "Master of Study" (2010), "Miss Ripley" (2011), "Triangle" (2014), "Sweet Temptation" (2015), "My Runway" (2016) and many others.
- Additionally, She appeared in the Film "Death Bell 2: Bloody Camp" as Lee Se-hee in 2010. His other appeared movies are "Gnomeo & Juliet" (2011), "Gisaeng Ryung" (2011), and "Encounter" (2015).
- She also worked in soundtracks like; ‘Cinderella Man OST‘ in 2009, ‘Master of Study OST Part 1′ in 2010, 'Dream High Season 2 OST' in 2012, 'Bunny Style!' in 2013, 'Triangle OST Part 6' in 2014, 'What's My Name' in 2017, 'Queen of Mystery 2 OST Part 8' in 2018, 'I Wanna Hear Your Song OST Part 3' 2019, and so on.
- Apart from that, she also appeared in several TV shows like 'Heroes' (2010-11), 'Music Core' (2010-11), 'The Show' (2014-15), 'Living Together in Empty Room' (2017), and 'Video Star' (2018).
What are the achievements of Park Ji-Yeon?
Throughout her career, Park has won three awards out of her seven nominations in the various awards category. Here is the list of the award which she was won are as follows:
- SBS Entertainment Award (2010)
- Cable TV Broadcast Awards (2015)
- The 3rd Yinyuetai VChart Award (2015)
Who is Park Ji-Yeon dating now?
Reflecting on her personal life, Park was previously in a relationship with Lee Dong Gun. The couple first met in 2016 on the sets of the movie ‘Encounter.’ After that, they began dating each other. However, the couple later separated.
In May 2020, she was rumored to be dating her co-star, Song Jae-rim. They often visited a circuit on the countryside to ride their bikes. However, both of their agencies denied they were dating and stated that they were just good friends. They met on the set of drama 'Let Me Hear Your Song.' She is probably single and focusing her career.
How much is Park Ji-Yeon's worth?
Being a singer and actress, Park has a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $10 million at present. However, her salary, income, and other properties details are not available at the moment.
How tall is Park Ji-Yeon?
Observing her body physics, Park stands a height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs around 45 kg. Similarly, she has a pair of black eyes and her hair color is also brown. Further, she used the 36A (US) bra size, and her body measures around 31-24-33 inches.
Trivias About Park Ji-yeon You Need To Know.
- She starred in the 2010 horror film Death Bell 2: Bloody Camp with Yoon Shi-yoon.
- Her fellow members voted her the most energetic member and they also voted her the most troublesome member.
- She is was voted one of the prettiest K-Pop female idols.
- She is a very fast learner and learns the groups dances the fastest.
- Ji Yeon hates high heels and wears tennis shoes whenever she can.