Pascal Groß - Bio, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Age, Height, Salary, Family
Pascal Groß is a German professional footballer. He is well recognized for playing as a midfielder for Premier League club Brighton & Hove Albion. He played at the youth international level for Germany. He played his first full professional match in the Bundesliga for 1899 Hoffenheim on 2nd May 2009 in a 0-4 loss against VfL Wolfsburg. Pascal's main position is central midfield but he also plays at attacking midfield and right midfield. His shirt number is 13. Moreover, he scored his first goal of the campaign, calmly steering in Brighton's third, in an eventual 4-0 thumping over Manchester United earning Brighton their biggest ever top-flight victory on 7th May 2022.
What is Pascal Groß Famous For?
- Being a German professional footballer.
- For playing as a midfielder for Premier League club Brighton & Hove Albion.
What Nationality is Pascal Groß?
Pascal Groß opened his eyes for the very first time on 15th June 1991 in Mannheim, Germany. He is of German nationality and he came from German-white ethnic background. Likewise, his religious belief is in the Christian religion and his race is white. Pascal's present age is 30 which he celebrated back in 2021 and as per his birthdate, his zodiac sign is Sagittarius. His father's name is Stephan Groß and his mother's name is Constanze Brandt. His father was also a footballer who played for Karlsruher SC. He also has one sibling a sister named Anja.
Pascal Groß Career Timeline
- Pascal Groß began his football career playing his first fully professional match in the Bundesliga for 1899 Hoffenheim on 2nd May 2009 in a 0-4 loss against VfL Wolfsburg.
- On 16th August 2009, he scored his first senior career goal playing for Hoffenheim II playing against Stuttgarter Kickers II.
- He transferred to Karlsruher SC along with Hoffenheim teammate Marco Terrazzino in Janaury 2011.
- Groß joined FC Ingolstadt on a two-year deal in the summer of 2012 and in the 2014-2015 season, he played a vital role in the promotion of FC Ingolstadt to the Bundesliga as he scored 7 goals and assisted 23 goals.
- He scored five league goals for FC Ingolstadt in the 2016-2017 season as they were relegated from the Bundesliga.
- He created more chances than any other player in the league that season, a total of 95 chances.
Brighton & Hove Albion
- Groß for a fee of £3 million with Brighton & Hove Albion in may 2017 and agreed to a four-year contract while the transfer fee paid to Ingolstadt was the first of a series of record signings for the club that season.
- On 12th August 2017, he made his debut for Brighton in the Premier League in a 2-0 home defeat to title favorites Manchester City.
- He made history by scoring Brighton's first-ever Premier League goal on 9th September 2017, adding a second shortly after halftime and providing an assist for Tomer Hemed in a 3-1 win at home against West Bromwich Albion.
- Subsequently, he ended a successful season for Brighton with seven goals and eight assists, including heading the winner against Manchester United on 4th May 2018.
- Then he signed a contract extension with Brighton, keeping him at the club until 2022 on 6th June 2018.
- On 19th August 2018, he scored against Man United again in another win over the side in Brighton's first win of the 2018-2019 season netting the Albion's third in an eventual 3-2 home victory.
- Also, he made one FA Cup appearance where he came off the bench in a 2-1 home win over Derby County with "The Seagulls" progressing into the quarter-finals.
- He played the whole match in Brighton's opening match of the 2019-2020 season where "The Seagulls" won 3-0 at Watford as well as scored his first goal of the season netting the first in an eventual 3-2 home win over Everton on 26th October 2019.
- On 23rd September 2020, he made his 100th appearance for The Seagulls in which he captained the side in the 2-0 away win over Preston in the EFL Cup and scored his first goal of the season on 28 November, scoring in the 93rd minute from the spot claiming Brighton's first-ever Premier League points against the defending champions Liverpool.
- As well, he captained Brighton on 18 May with Lewis Dunk out suspended in the match against champions Manchester City with fans returning to football.
- He set up Alexis Mac Allister's winner with a grounded pass into the box in the 2-1 away victory over Burnley on 14th August in the opening game of the 2021-2022 season.
- Then he assisted Shane Duffy's header from the corner spot in Brighton's 2-0 home victory over Watford on 21st August in the second game of the season.
- He had a penalty saved by Jack Butland in the home fixture against bitter rivals Crystal Palace on 14th January 2022, failing to put Brighton 1-0 up in an eventual 1-1 draw.
- Pascal scored his first goal of the campaign on 7th May 2022, calmly steering in Brighton's third, in an eventual 4-0 thumping over Manchester United earning Brighton their biggest ever top-flight victory.
Awards and Achievements
FC Ingolstadt 04
- Bundesliga: 2014-2015
- Brighton & Hove Albion Player of the Year: 2017-2018
- Brighton & Hove Albion on 01/07/2017 for 3M €
- FC Ingolstadt 04 on 01/07/2012 for free
- Karlsruher SC on 28/01/2011 for free
- TSG 1899 Hoffenheim II on 01/07/2010 From TSG 1899 Hoffenheim U19
Is Pascal Groß Dating Anyone?
Pascal Groß is an unmarried man. He is currently in a romantic relationship with his beautiful partner Sina Hundertmark. They met back in Germany when Pascal played for FC Ingolstadt 04. There is a greater possibility of his marriage after all he seems happy in his relationship with his girlfriend. Concerning Groß's sexual orientation, he is straight.
How much is Pascal Groß's Net Worth?
Pascal Groß has a net worth of 3 million euros as of 2022 whereas he also earns a fine amount of salary which is around £2,912,000 per year. He has established himself an identity already and he's also superbly ambitious and continues to work even harder to reach his set objectives. In addition, his major source of income is his football career. Pascal has not done endorsement work for any brands yet.
What is the Height of Pascal Groß?
Pascal Groß stands at an ideal height of 1.81 m (5 ft 11 in) with a balanced bodyweight of 78 kg. He has light brown hair and eye color. Furthermore, Pascal's body build type is athletic. He has an inked tattoo on his right forearm. Every ring represents one of his family members: mother, sister, and his father. The numbers are their birthdays!
Trivias About Pascal Groß You Need To Know.
- He played at youth international level for Germany.
- He plays as a midfielder for Premier League club Brighton & Hove Albion.
- In the summer of 2012, Groß joined FC Ingolstadt on a two-year deal.
- In May 2017, Brighton & Hove Albion signed Groß for a fee of £3 million.
- He made his debut for Brighton in the Premier League on 12th August 2017.