Facts About Patrik Schick
|Celebrated Name||Patrik Schick|
|Age||27 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Patrik Schick|
|Birth Nation||Czech Republic|
|Place Of Birth||Prague|
|Net Worth||$1 Million - $5 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Football Career|
|Current Club||Bayer Leverkusen|
Patrik Schick is a Czech professional footballer. He plays as a forward for Bundesliga club Bayer Leverkusen and the Czech Republic national team. He wears a shirt number/jerey number 10 for the Czech Republic national team and 14 for Bayer Leverkusen. His talent was spotted by Sparta Prague when Schick was just 11 years old. Later, he signed for Sampdoria in June 2016 for a reported fee of €4 million. On 29th August 2017, he joined Roma on a temporary deal for a loan fee of €5m, with a conditional obligation to buy the player once certain sporting objectives had been achieved, for an initial fee of €9m, plus bonuses of €8m. On 2nd September 2019, RB Leipzig announced the signing of Schick on a season-long loan deal with an option to buy him permanently. On 8th September 2020, he joined Bayer Leverkusen on a five-year deal for a reported fee of €26.5 million-plus bonuses. He is nicknamed Schicky. He has also represented his nation in international tournaments. On 25th May 2021, he was included in the final 26-man squad for the postponed UEFA Euro 2020 tournament. During the match against Scotland in the UEFA Euro 2020, Schick scored twice winning the match.
Scotland 0-2 Czech Republic, Euro Cup 2020: Schick double sinks hosts
Patrik Schick scored twice playing against Scotland in the Euro Cup 2020. He scored his first goal before half-time in 42 minutes and after half-time in 52 minutes. The Czech Republic enjoyed a winning start to their EURO campaign with Patrik Schick scoring two wonderful goals to see off Scotland. Scotland had the better of the half-chances in the opening half, with Lyndon Dykes sweeping wide of the near post and Andy Robertson drawing a fine save from Tomáš Vaclík, but it was the visitors who struck the opening blow just before the interval when Schick expertly glanced in Vladimír Coufal's cross. The second half was much more open. David Marshall quickly had to deny Schick and Vladimír Darida, before Scotland roared back as Jack Hendry rattled the bar and Vaclík clawed away a mis-hit clearance from Tomáš Kalas. Schick would have the decisive say on 52 minutes, though, spotting Marshall off his line and lobbing the Scotland goalkeeper from close to the halfway line to stun Hampden Park.
- Being a Czech professional footballer.
- Regarded as a promising young player in the media.
- Being a quick, powerful, hard-working, and agile player.
- For his ability to utilize his physique to hold up the ball with his back to goal, but also possess excellent technique and dribbling skills, as well as good link-up play, which enables him to play the ball first time, participate in the build-up of attacking plays, and provide assists for teammates.
What is the Birthplace of Patrik Schick?
On 24th January 1996, Patrik Schick was born in Prague, Czech Republic. He holds Czech Republican nationality and his ethnicity is Czech Republican-White. His race is White. As of 2021, he celebrated his 25th birthday. He has a sibling, a sister named Kristyna. He has not shared any information about his parents. Aquarius is his Zodiac sign and his religion is Christian.
How was the Football Career of Patrik Schick?
- Patrik Schick started his football career initially with Sparta Prague and made his debut game on 3rd May 2014.
- He then joins Bohemians 1905 on loan for the 2015–16 season.
- He signed for Sampdoria in June 2016 for a reported fee of €4 million.
- He appeared in 32 league matches and scored 11 goals for Sampdoria in his first season.
- In May 2017, he refused to extend his contract, expecting a transfer to another club.
- In June 2017, Juventus triggered the release clause of a reported €30 million on Schick's contract.
- He failed two separate medicals and Juventus backed out of the deal on 18 July.
- Later, he joined Roma on a temporary deal for a loan fee of €5 Million on 29th August 2017. In the contract, there was a conditional obligation to buy the player once certain sporting objectives had been achieved, for an initial fee of €9m, plus bonuses of €8m.
- His first two years at Roma were disappointing, often played out on the right-wing or left up front by himself, he scored just 8 goals in 58 games.
- On 2nd September 2019, RB Leipzig announced the signing of Schick on a season-long loan deal with an option to buy him permanently.
- He scored his first goal for Leipzig playing against SC Paderborn on 11th November 2019.
- Later, he joined Bayer Leverkusen on a five-year deal for a reported fee of €26.5 million-plus bonuses on 8th September 2020.
- He made his first goal in a UEFA competition on 26th November 2020, coming in a 4-1 win over Israeli side Hapoel Be'er Sheva in the group stage of the Europa League.
- Patrik Schick was the preferred center-forward for much of the 2020-2021 campaign at the BayArena and finished with 9 strikes across 29 league games.
How was the International Career of Patrik Schick?
- Patrik Schick was initially called up to the Czech Republic senior side for the first time at their pre-UEFA Euro 2016 training camp.
- Additionally, he was included in the final 26-man squad for the postponed UEFA Euro 2020 tournament on 25th May 2021.
- During Czech's game against Scotland, he scored twice including a goal from the halfway line as the Czechs won 2-0.
- The strike was the longest-recorded goal at the Euros since 1980 at 49.7 meters. He became the first Czech player since Tomáš Rosický at the 2006 FIFA World Cup to score a brace at a major tournament and the first since Milan Baroš in 2004 to do so at the European Championships.
- During the match against Scotland in the UEFA Euro 2020, Schick scored twice winning the match.
Honors, Awards, and Achievements
- Czech First League: 2013–14
- Czech Cup: 2013–14
- Czech Supercup: 2014
- Czech Republic
- China Cup bronze: 2018
- Czech Talent of the Year: 2016
Who is Patrik Schick married to?
Patrik Schick is a married man. He married his beautiful wife, Hana Behounkova. Their married date and how their love affairs began is still a mystery as he has not mentioned anything to the media. However, the married couple is enjoying their present life happily without any disturbances. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay. He is currently residing in Leverkusen, Germany.
What is the Net Worth of Patrik Schick?
As of 2021, the net worth of Patrik Schick is estimated to have $1 Million - $5 Million. In September 2020 the forward signed a contract with Bayer Leverkusen that nets him a whopping salary of 5.2 Million Euros (4.6 Million Pounds) per year. His major source of wealth comes from his football career and he is satisfied with his earnings. His annual salary is £4,576,000 as of 2021. Whereas he made £3,848,000 as of 2020, £4,108,000 as of 2019, and £624,000 as of 2018. He is living a lavish lifestyle. He also has a car collection; Mercedes Benz.
How tall is Patrik Schick?
Patrik Schick is a very handsome man with a charming personality. He stands tall at the perfect height of 1.86 m. His well-maintained body weight consists of 73 KG. His body type is athletic. He is a tall and physically strong yet elegant left-footed forward, with an eye for goal. His hairstyle is short with blonde color. Overall, he has got a healthy body. His other body measurement is unavailable at the moment. He has not inked tattoos on his body.
Trivias About Patrik Schick You Need To Know.
- His talent was spotted by Sparta Prague when Schick was just 11 years old.
- On 8th September 2020, he joined Bayer Leverkusen on a five-year deal for a reported fee of €26.5 million plus bonuses.
- He has a sibling, a sister named Kristyna.
- He is currently residing in Leverkusen, Germany.
- He is a tall and physically strong yet elegant left-footed forward, with an eye for goal.