Last updated on August 12th, 2023 at 12:09 pm
Facts About Patti Davis
|Celebrated Name||Patti Davis|
|Age||70 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Patricia Ann Reagan|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles, California|
|Father||Ronald Wilson Reagan|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Marital Status||Married (Divorced)|
|Net Worth||$30 Million|
The American actress and author Patricia Ann Reagan. She is professionally known as Patti Davis. She is also known for being against nuclear weapons.
Rumor and Gossip
- Davis wrote an opinion for ‘The Washington Post’ which reveals that she was sexually assaulted by Brett M. Kavanaugh four decades ago.
Davis’s Early Life
Patti Davis’s real name is Patricia Ann Reagan. She was born on 21 October 1952 at Los Angeles, California. She was born to Ronald Wilson Reagan and Nancy Reagan. Ronald was the U.S. President from 1911 to 2004. She graduated from the Orme School of Arizona in 1970. She attended Northwestern University from 1970–71, where she studied creative writing and drama. She then went to the University of Southern California for two years.
Davis’s Body Features
Davis’ height is 5 feet 8 inches and weight is 127 lbs. Her eye color is dark brown and the hair color is also dark brown. Overall, she has the balanced and healthy body.
- in the 1980s, she also appeared on many television series.
- In 1986, she published her first novel titled ‘Home Front’.
- In 1989, she then published her second novel titled ‘Deadfall’.
- In 1992, she wrote an autobiography named ‘The Way I See It’.
- In 1994, she wrote a novel titled ‘Bondage. Simon & Schuster’.
- She also posted for magazine’s like More and wrote for newspaper and magazine as The New York Times, Newsweek and Time.
- In 2004, she published ‘The Long Goodbye’.
- Her original screenplay named ‘Spring Thaw’ became the 2007 Hallmark Channel movie ‘Sacrifices of the Heart’.
- She co-wrote the song "I Wish You Peace" with the Eagles and appeared on the album ‘One of These Nights’.
- In 2011, she launched "Beyond Alzheimer's" at UCLA, which she still runs.
- In 2013, she published a novel titled ‘Till Human Voices Wake’.
- In 20147, she published a novel titled ‘The Earth Breaks in Colors’.
Davis’s Personal Life
Davis is married. Before in the 1980s, she dated Timothy Hutton and later had a two-year relationship with Peter Strauss. In 1984, she married Paul Grilley who is a yoga instructor. Their marriage didn’t go well so they divorced in 1990. They had no children.
Davis's Net Worth and Salary
Davis’s net worth is estimated to be $30 million but there is no Information regarding her Salary.
Davis’s Allegation to Kavanaugh
In September 2018, she wrote an opinion on ‘The Washington Post’ that reveals she was sexually abused by Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Brett M. Kavanaugh when they were in high school four decades ago. She did not say this to anyone. Though she does not remember much she says that she was abused when she was 15 and 17. And now she is ready to testify under oath before a Senate Judiciary Committee.
She brought up Christine Blasey Ford who is a California-based professor, the woman who publicly came forward to accuse Kavanaugh of sexual assault decades ago. She said that she was not surprised she didn't talk about the alleged assault until years later. Ford publicly came forward in an interview with The Washington Post.
She said Ford was criticized for not remembering the address of where the alleged assault occurred. However, she pointed out that Ford recalled the alleged attack. Ford has requested the FBI to investigate the alleged sexual assault.
But Kavanaugh has denied the accusations and said he’s willing to testify before the Judiciary Committee to prove his innocence.
Trivias About Patti Davis You Need To Know.
- She changed her last name to her mother's maiden name, Davis, in an effort to have an independent career.