Facts About Patty Jenkins
|Celebrated Name||Patty Jenkins|
|Age||51 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Patricia Lea Jenkins|
|Profession||Film Producer , Film Director , Screenwriter|
|Birth Nation||United States of America|
|Place Of Birth||Victorville, California,U.S|
|Education||AFI Conservatory School|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Educational Qualification||Master's Degree in Direction|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
An American director and screenwriter, Patty Jenkins is known for her movie, The Killing, for which she received a Primetime Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Directing for a Drama Series and won the Directors Guild of America award for Outstanding. She also gives such hit films like Wonder Woman (2017), Monster (2003), etc. to Hollywood to date. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Patty Jenkins famous for?
- An American film and television director and screenwriter.
- Her directing films like Monster (2003), and Wonder Woman (2017).
Where is Patty Jenkins from?
Recalling her early life, Patty was born as Patricia Lea Jenkins in George Air Force Base, Victorville, California, USA. Her parents are William T. Jenkins and Emily Roth. Her father is an Air Force captain and fighter pilot. Also, her father earned a Silver Star in the Vietnam War. While her mother is an environmental scientist. Similarly, she raised along with her two siblings named Elaine Roth and Jessica Jenkins Murphy. Her nationality is American and belongs to White ethnicity. Further, her birth sign is Leo.
For education, she attended AFI Conservatory School. Then, she went to The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art in 1993. Later, she got a Master's degree in film direction from the American Film Institute's AFI Conservatory in 2000.
How did Patty Jenkins become a film director?
- Moving towards her career, Patty started her career as an executive in the 1990s. In her initial career days, she coordinated short movies and recordings.
- In 2003, she got a chance to make her first feature film, "Monster" which is produced by Donald Kushner. Through this movie, she got fame in the film industry.
- After a year, she makes TV series, "Arrested Development" and later "Entourage" in 2006.
- In 2011, she guided one section in the made-for-TV treasury film, "Five".
- The same year, she got an Emmy selection for Exceptional Coordinating for a Show Arrangement for the pilot of "The Murdering".
- In 2012, she won the DGA Grant for Exceptional Directorial Accomplishment in an Emotional Arrangement for the pilot of "The Murdering".
- Her other notable TV series are Betrayal (2013), Exposed (2015) and I Am the Night (2019).
- In 2015, she marked on as executive for the DC Expanded Universe film, Wonder Woman. The movie released in 2017 and gave her the greatest local opening ever for a lady director.
- She is presently set to guide the continuation of the film, Wonder Woman which is scheduled to released in 2020 in the name "Wonder Woman 1984".
Who is Patty Jenkins married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Patty is married to Sam Sheridan, an author, and firefighter. The couple married on 01st September 2007 and still together after a decade. Together, the couple blessed a son named Asa Sheridan. Presently, the couple lives in Santa Monica, California happily. Also, there are no other issues founds about her relationship yet.
How much is Patty Jenkins worth?
Being a director and writer, Patty earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $10 million at present. However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Patty Jenkins?
Observing her body physics, Patty stands a height of 5 feet 5 inches and weighs around 54 Kg. Similarly, her eyes and hair color are dark brown. Her other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Trivias About Patty Jenkins You Need To Know.
- Patty Jenkins become famous for being a successful Director.
- She won a DGA award for outstanding Directorial Achievement for a Dramatic series for the pilot of the killing.
- She also received an Emmy nominated for her work on the final segment of FIVE-a series of short films about breast cancer.