Paul Staehle - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Wife, Family, Parents, Job, Career, Nationality, Age, Facts, Wiki, Criminal Record, Arrest, Height, Children
Paul Staehle is an American television personality. He is best known for starring in the TLC series, 90 Day Fiance. The series chronicles the couples who have applied for or received a K-1 visa, one of which is American and his/her partner in non-American. He stars in the series with his Brazilian wife, Karine Martins. The couple did not feature more in the 90 Day Fiance main series but was featured in its spin-off series. However, their relationship has faced several ups and downs including legal issues. It was reported that Karine had proceeded with divorce for at least 2 occasions.
He has over 384k followers on his Instagram @pauljasonstaehle.
What is Paul Staehle Famous For?
- The cast member of 90 Day Fiance along with his wife, Karine Martins.
Paul Staehle Nationality
Paul Staehle was born on 2 April 1983. His birth name is Paul Jason Staehle. He was born in the United States. He holds an American nationality. His birth place is in Louisville, Kentucky. His zodiac sign is Aries. He belongs to White ethnicity. Information about his parents, siblings, and education is not available at present.
Paul Staehle 90 Day Fiance
- Paul Staehle was cast in the 90 Day Fiance spin-off series, 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days in 2017. He featured on the series alongside his Brazilian partner, Karine Martins.
- The couple was featured on the series on its first and second series.
- The first season of the series premiered in August 2017.
- The couple got married in late 2017 in Brazil.
- The couple was featured in the second season of the series, which premiered in August 2019.
- Since the couple got married in Brazil, the couple was cast in the 90 Day Fiance another spin-off series, 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way.
- The first season of the series premiered in June 2019.
- The couple did not feature in its second season.
- The couple was later cast on the fifth season of the 90 Day Fiance's another spin-off series, 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After.
- The series premiered in June 2020.
Are Paul and Karine Together?
Paul Staehle met Brazilian Karine Martins online. They soon fell in love. They were featured on the series, 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days in 2019. The couple got married in Brazil in late 2017. Their wedding was featured in the series in 2018. However, the couple faced several ups and downs in their relationship. Karine had threatened to divorce Staehle, but her pregnancy kept their differences apart. The couple welcomed a son, Pierre Martins Staehle on 22 March 2019. Their son was born in Manaus, Brazil. Paul announced in November 2019 that Karine had started divorce proceedings. It was reported in early 2020 that the couple had called off their divorce proceedings. Paul announced in May 2020 that Karine is pregnant with their second child.
In July 2020, the couple once again got into serious arguments. Even police authorities were called to their home. Karine had filed a "full restraining order" against Paul. In her statement, she accused her husband Paul of sexually assaulting her. She also stated that Paul had kept her Green Card and other documents and did not allow her to leave the house. Paul stated via his Instagram that his wife, Karine, and their son, Pierre has been missing since then. He also stated that he had tested positive for a sexually transmitted disease and is undergoing treatment.
Paul Staehle Height
Paul Staehle has an average height and average weight. He has an average body build. His hair color is brown. His eye color is also brown.
Paul Staehle Net Worth
Paul Staehle is a television reality star, best known for appearing on TLC reality series, 90 Day Fiance, and its spin-offs. He gets paid a decent salary for his appearance in the reality series. However, it is not clear what Paul does besides appearing on the television reality series. Thus, his net worth cannot be determined at present.
Trivias About Paul Staehle You Need To Know.
- In 2014, he was previously convicted of second-degree arson with the intent to defraud an insurer that he committed in 2007.