Penny Lancaster - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Husband, Parents, Siblings, Family, Nationality, Age, Height, Wiki, Size, Weight Loss, Facts, Career, Kids
Penny Lancaster, Lady Stewart is an English model, photographer, TV presenter, TV personality, and Special Constable. Lancaster started off her career as a model ad later became a television personality. As a tv personality, she has appeared in several television shows including Loose Women. She joined Loose Women in 2014. She was a contestant on Strictly Come Dancing. She is also been a special constable at the City of London Police since 2020.
Lancaster is the wife of rock singer Sir Rod Stewart.
What is Penny Lancaster Famous For?
- Wife of Sir Rod Stewart.
Where is Penny Lancaster From?
Penny Lancaster was born on 15 March 1971. Her birth place is in Chelmsford, Essex in England. She holds an English nationality. She was born to her father, Graham Lancaster, and her mother, Sally Lancaster. She has a brother named Oliver. She belongs to European-white ethnicity and her religion is Christianity. Information about her educational background is not available at present.
Penny Lancaster Career
- Penny Lancaster started dancing class at an early age. She is trained in tap, ballet, and modern dancing.
- However, she quit dancing at the age of 16 due to her towering height.
- She took up aerobics and ultimately became a certified fitness trainer.
- Around the same time, a model scout spotted her and suggested she pursue modeling.
- She also took photography classes.
- As a modeling contract, she signed with the lingerie brand, Ultimo in 2002. She signed a contract reportedly for £200,000.
- She worked for Ultimo for two years.
- She was a contestant on the 5th series of Strictly Come Dancing in 2007. She was eliminated in the 6th week.
- She joined the ITV lunchtime show, Loose Women in 2014.
- She started off as an occasional panelist and is now a regular panelist.
- She participated in And They're Off! in aid of Sport Relief in January 2018.
- She appeared in an episode of Celebrity Catchphrase in January 2019.
- She appeared on Channel 4 Famous and Fighting Crime in February 2019.
- After appearing on Famous and Fighting Crime, she joined the City of London Police as a volunteer special constable.
- She completed her training in April 2021.
- She is now a fully qualified Special Constable with powers of arrest.
Who is Penny Lancaster Husband?
Penny Lancaster is a married woman. She is married to Sir Rod Stewart, a rock singer. They met in 1999 when Stewart agreed to let her take photos of him whilst on tour. Soon after their first meeting, they started dating. After dating for seven years, Stewart got engaged at the top of the Eiffel Tower. She gave birth to her first child, Alastair Wallace Stewart in 2005. The couple got married on 16 June 2007. She gave birth to her second child, Aiden Patrick Stewart in 2011.
Lancaster previously dated city trader Mickey Sloan for a long time before separating in 1999.
How Tall is Penny Lancaster?
Penny Lancaster stands at a height of 1.85 m i.e. 6 feet and 1 inch tall. She has a slim body build. She lost 191 lbs in eight weeks during the COVID-19 lockdown. Her eye color is brown and her hair color is blonde. Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is Penny Lancaster Net Worth?
Penny Lancaster earns from her career in the entertainment industry. She started off her career as a model and is known for her work with the lingerie brand, Ultimo. She had signed a reported contract worth £200,000 with Ultimo. She was a success at promoting the brand. Later, she starred in several television shows. She is also a special police constable. At present, her net worth is estimated at $20 million.
Trivias About Penny Lancaster You Need To Know.
- She is an ambassador for Penny for London.
- She is a vice-president of the RNIB.
- She was diagnosed with dyslexia at the age of 46.
- She suffers from a chronic sweat problem, Hyperhidrosis.