Last updated on August 17th, 2023 at 06:06 am
Facts About Perez Hilton
|Celebrated Name||Perez Hilton|
|Age||45 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Perez Hilton|
|Birth Name||Mario Armando Lavandeira Jr.|
|Profession||Blogger , TV Journalist , Psychologist|
|Place Of Birth||Miami, Florida, U.S|
|Famous For||Blogger, TV Personality, Author, Columnist|
|High School||Belen Jesuit Preparatory School|
|Height||6 feet 0 inch|
|Net Worth||$ 30 million|
|Salary||$ 3, 500 dollars per day|
|Children||Mario Armando Lavandeira III, Mia Alma Lavandeira and Mayte Amor|
|University||New York University|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Acting|
|Links||Wikipedia Peyerz Hilton|
Perez Hilton is one of the talented and renowned bloggers, columnist and a television personality from America who is better recognized for uploading gossiping related to celebrities.
- As a blogger, television personality and a writer.
Gossip and Rumors
- He has three kids through the process of surrogacy.
Early Life of Perez Hilton
Talking about his early life, He experienced his childhood in Miami, Florida, United States. His parents are named Teresita and Mario Lavandeira. He was born as Mario Armando Lavandeira Jr. parents of Cuban and American descent. He was raised in the middle-class family. He is an American. He also has one sister named Barbara Lavandeira.
After graduating from Belen Jesuit Preparatory School, he won a scholarship for his education at New York University. He then joined there and majored in acting. There he learned more about dramas and arts and graduated from there in 2000.
Career of Perez Hilton
- In the early 2000s, while struggling as an actor, Perez Hilton served as a publishing manager for the LGBT rights organization GLAAD and was the managing editor of the gay men's magazine ‘Instinct’. He also worked as a freelance writer for gay publications and was a receptionist at the NYC gay events club Urban Outings.
- He made his first appearance on television on the episode ‘Fortunate Son’ in the third season of ‘The Sopranos’ in 2001. The same year, he also acted in the short film, ‘Help Wanted’, and the horror movie, ‘Campfire Stories’.
- He was a contestant on the VH1 reality weight-loss show, ‘Flab To Fab’, in the episode ‘Madonna Style’ in 2004. Originally weighing 206 lbs, with 30% body fat and a 41" waist, he lost a total of 45 lbs within three months.
- He started the blog, PageSixSixSix.com, in September 2004, not as a personal diary, but to write about celebrities “because they're far more entertaining”. Within six months, his blog earned notoriety as ‘Hollywood's Most-Hated Website’ after ‘The Insider’ reported on it on March 11, 2005.
- Already famous by his stage name Perez Hilton, he bagged his own reality television show on VH1, ‘What Perez Sez’, in July 2007. The first of the six episodes of the show aired on September 11, 2007.
- He announced the death of Cuban President Fidel Castro on August 17, 2007. However, no major media outlet backed his claim, and on September 21, 2007, Castro mocked his death rumors on Cuban television.
- In August 2007, he appeared as a contestant on the MTV reality show ‘Celebrity Rap Superstar’, but was eliminated on week 6. The next month, he hosted one episode of ‘Best of MADtv’.
- In 2008, he made a guest appearance in the comedy film, ‘Another Gay Sequel: Gays Gone Wild!’ The same year, he also appeared in the reality TV shows ‘Queen Bees’ and ‘Paris Hilton's My New BFF: Casting Special’.
- He released the single, ‘The Clap’, composed and produced by Lucian Piane, in 2008. He has been featured in a number of music videos including Simple Plan's ‘When I'm Gone’, The Pussycat Dolls's ‘Hush Hush’, and Rihanna's ‘S&M’.
- He co-hosted the MTV Europe Music Awards in 2008 and was a presenter at the MuchMusic Video Awards in 2009. On September 9, 2009, he confessed on ‘The Tyra Banks Show’ that he regrets his wrong reporting of Castro’s death.
- In 2009, he featured on five episodes of the series ‘Degrassi: The Next Generation’. Starting that year, he has been the reunion host of the reality TV show ‘Bad Girls Club’ for many seasons.
- He produced and hosted the ITV2 television series, ‘Perez Hilton Superfan’ in December 2011. He acted in the 2011 drama film ‘Going Down in LA-LA Land’.
- He became a housemate on the fifteenth season of the British reality series, ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ in January 2015, but was evicted on February 4th. His recent film credits include ‘Most Likely to Die’ and ‘Meet the Blacks’.
- In August 2017, he was a contestant on Worst Cooks in America Season 11: Celebrity Edition 3. He won the competition and was crowned "Best of the Worst".
Awards and Achievements of Perez Hilton
- ‘Forbes Magazine’ named Perez Hilton the ‘No.1 Web Celeb’ consecutively for three years starting in 2007.
- In 2009, he was named ‘Hispanic of the Year’ by ‘Hispanic Magazine’
Net Worth of Perez Hilton
The actual figure his salary is $3,500 dollars per day; however, his net worth is rumored to be around $30 million. Her source of income comes from his websites (PerezHilton.com), his blogs, and as a TV personality.
Personal Life of Perez Hilton
There is no information regarding his marriage. However, Perez Hilton has kids named Mario Armando Lavandeira III, Mia Alma Lavandeira and Mayte Amor through the process of surrogacy. As a matter of fact, he has never married nor had a wife.
Body Measurements of Perez Hilton
He has a perfect height standing at 6 feet 0 inches and weight 172 lbs. Apart from that no information of his body measurements.
Trivias About Perez Hilton You Need To Know.
- He is sporty and likes to work out in a gym.
- He has been a father thrice via surrogate.