Who is Perrie Edwards - Bio, Net Worth, Facts, Wiki, Engaged, Ex, Split, Married, Dating, Boyfriend, Little Mix, Nationality, Age, Height, Tour, Songs
Perrie Edwards is a well-known pop singer, who is a member of the hit British girl band Little Mix. After winning the title, the young singer shot to stardom and released her first album DNA along with her band-mates. Today, She has become one of the most successful pop singers in the nation. Apart from earning considerable name and fame, the blonde bombshell has managed to win the hearts of millions of people as well. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Perrie Edwards famous for?
- A British singer.
- The member of Little Mix.
When was Perrie Edwards born?
Recalling her early life, Perrie was born in South Shields, the United Kingdom to her parents Alexander Edwards and Debbie Duffie. Her mother used to be a soul singer and her father has been rocking crowds for more than two decades. However, her parents split up many years ago, but the father and daughter have always remained in close contact.
Similarly, she is of American nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Her birth sign is Cancer. Also, She has an older brother, Jonnie, and a younger half-sister, Caitlin.
Where is Perrie Edwards educated?
Concerning her education, She attended Radipole Primary School in Weymouth, Dorset before moving back to South Shields. She is a graduate of St. Peter and Paul RC Primary School and attended Mortimer Community College where she excelled in both academic and performance subjects. She transferred and graduated from Newcastle College, where she received a BTEC in Performing Arts.
When did Perrie Edwards begin her music career?
- Moving towards her career, Perrie gave the audition as a solo singer for The X Factor in 2011. Unfortunately, she got rejected and was teamed up with another rejected participant Jesy Nelson in the group Faux Pas.
- At the same time, Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock were in another group Orion. Later, all four rejected candidates were put together in a group named Rhythmix. The name of this group Rhythmix was then changed to Little Mix, and it went on to emerge as the winner of the competition, becoming the first girl group to ever win the title of The X Factor.
- After winning the title, She and the other girls rose to fame. She and her band released their debut album DNA on 19th November 2012. This album went straight to the Number 3 position on the UK Albums Chart and was also placed in the list of top 5 albums in the USA.
- In 2013, Little Mix released their second album titled Salute. Two years later, they released their third album Get Weird followed by the fourth one Glory Days in 2016.
- Apart from this, She has also participated in several tours and events. She has even endorsed and promoted several products and brands.
Who is Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain?
Who is Perrie Edwards married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Perrie has never been married but engaged with her longterm boyfriend Zayn Malik in August 2013. However, they broke up in August 2015. After that, she is in a relationship with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. The lovebirds kept their relationship private but in January 2017 she posted her first picture of her new love at her house. Presently, the lovebirds enjoying their love life happily without rumors of separation.
How much is Perrie Edwards's net worth?
Being a singer, Perrie earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the music industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $2 million at present. However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Perrie Edwards?
Observing her body physics, Perrie stands a height of 5 feet 3 inches and weighs around 54 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of blue eyes and blonde hair color. She used 4 (US) dress size and 7.5 (US) shoe size. Further, her body measures 34-25-34 inches and she used 38B (US) bra size.
Trivias About Perrie Edwards You Need To Know.
- She helped Little Mix become the first all-girl band to win The X Factor singing competition with their cover of "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morissette.
- Perrie is a huge supporter of the NHS and often uses her platform to endorse them.
- The youngest of the girl group Little Mix.
- She has an older brother named Jonnie and a younger half-sister named Caitlin.
- She was born without a sense of smell.
- Her zodiac or star sign is Cancer.
- She is of Swedish, Irish, Scottish, and English ancestry.
- In 2020, she become the first female ambassador for the brand "Supreme Nutrition".