Facts About Phaedra Parks
|49 Years Old
|Lawyer , Reality TV Personality
|Place Of Birth
|Former cast of Real Housewives of Atlanta
|Henri Jacques and Albert
|Clarke Central High School
|College / University
|University of Georgia Law School
|Bachelor of Arts in Communcation, Juris Doctor
|Debut Television Show/Series
|The Real Housewives of Atlanta
|1.52 m (5 ft)
|128 lbs (58 kg)
|Bra Cup Size
|Apollo Nida (2009-2017)
|Dylan and Ayden
|Medina Islam (Ex-boyfriend)
|Source of Wealth
|Around $8 million
Phaedra Parks is an American attorney, television reality personality, and entrepreneur. She was one of the main cast members of the reality series, The Real Housewives of Atlanta. She was featured from season 3 to season 9 of the show. She was fired from the show after being involved in a fake rumor scandal against co-star, Kandi Burruss. She is set to return on the shows, spin-off soon.
By profession, she is an attorney who mostly works with entertainers and athletes. She is the managing partner of the national boutique law firm, The Parks Group, P.C. She has represented several stars including Bobby Brown and Jermaine Dupri among others.
She is also a best-selling author.
What is Phaedra Parks Famous For?
- The former cast of Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Where is Phaedra Parks From?
Phaedra Parks was born on 26 October 1973. Her birth place is in Athens, Georgia in the United States. She holds an American nationality. She was born to her father Pastor Henry Parks and her mother Regina Bell. She has three siblings, a sister, Koesha, and two brothers, Henri Jacques, and Albert. She belongs to the African-American ethnicity and her religion is Christianity. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Regarding her educational background, she attended Clarke Central High School. She graduated from high school in 1989. After graduating from high school, she attended Wesleyan College. She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in communication in 1993. She then obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Georgia Law School in 1998.
Phaedra Parks The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Phaedra Parks was first introduced in the third season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
- She was featured regularly from its third season until she was fired from the show in its 9th season.
- She was fired from the show for starting false rumors about Kandi Burruss.
- The ninth season of the show aired from November 2016 to May 2017.
- She is set to return on the show's spin-off, The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip. It is an all-star mash-up show.
- She made her acting debut with her role as Bernice Whitfield in the anthology series, Covenant in 2021.
Who is Phaedra Parks Boyfriend?
Phaedra Parks is currently single. She is looking forward to a new relationship. She lastly dated actor Medina Islam. They separated in January 2021. She was previously married to Apollo Nida. They were married from 2009 until their divorce in 2017. They share two sons together, Dylan, and Ayden.
She lives with her children in Buckhead, Atlanta.
How Tall is Phaedra Parks?
Phaedra Parks stands around the height of 1.52 m i.e. 5 feet tall. She has a body weight of around 128 lbs i.e. 58 kg. She has a voluptuous body build. Her body measurements are 35-26-37 inches. Her bra size is 34B. Her shoe size is 6.5 (US) and her dress size is 6 (US). Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is Phaedra Parks Net Worth?
Phaedra Parks makes a good fortune out of her law career. She is the managing partner of the national boutique law firm, The Parks Group, P.C. Besides her law career, she is also a reality television personality who appeared in several seasons of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. She was paid a handsome salary for appearing on the show. Summing up, she makes her fortune from her business ventures. Her net worth is estimated at around $8 million.
Trivias About Phaedra Parks You Need To Know.
- Both her parents are pastors.
- She is also a funeral director.
- She is a social and political activist.
- She is the founder of the Phaedra Foundation.
- She has graced the cover of the magazine, Super Lawyers.
- She is on the advisory board of the American Bar Association.
- She served as the president of the Gate Bar Association.
- She underwent a fat loss and muscle toning treatment, EMSculpt.