Philip Olivier - Bio, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Family, Age, Height, Kids
Philip Lawrence Borg-Olivier is a British actor, model, and stage performer who is well recognized for playing the role of Tim O'Leary in the soap opera "Brookside". He is professionally known as Philip Olivier. He even reprised the role in "Brookside: Unfinished Business". His first role came a year prior to his appearance in "Brookside" when he appeared in the 1995 Channel 4 series "Hearts and Minds". Further, he starred in the series "Hollyoaks: In the City", as Adam Tyler and also he appeared in the LGBT short film "Just Me" in 2019. Moreover, Olivier is also active in social media as he has gained more than 36k followers on his Instagram account and over 40.1K followers on his Twitter account.
- Being a British actor, model, and stage performer.
- For playing the role of Tim O'Leary in the soap opera "Brookside".
Where is Philip Olivier from?
Philip Olivier opened his eyes for the very first time on 4th June 1980 in Liverpool, England. He was born with the real name of Philip Lawrence Borg-Olivier in a Christian religious family. He is of British nationality and he belongs to the British-white ethnicity. Philip's present age is 41 which he celebrated back in 2021 and as per his birthdate, his zodiac sign is Gemini. Thus, his race is white. He has not shared any details regarding his parents however we know that he is the grandson of former Maltese prime minister George Borg Olivier.
What does Philip Olivier do for a living?
- Philip Olivier kicks off his career starring in the Channel 4 production "Hearts and Minds" in 1995 after which he started playing his first television role as Timothy "Tinhead" O'Leary in the Channel 4 soap opera "Brookside" in 1996.
- He also appeared in the one-off drama "Brookside: Unfinished Business" and performed in two dozen audio plays based on the "Doctor Who" after leaving "Brookside".
- He was seen as one of the guest regulars in the Channel 4 comedy sketch show "Bo Selecta" and hosted "Mr. Gay" in the UK in 2005.
- He also won the Channel 4 reality TV show "The Games" in 2005 and appeared in a celebrity edition of "Come Dine with Me" in February 2009.
- He starred in "Never Forget" and appeared in the title role of the Camberley Theatre pantomime "Dick Whittington".
- Subsequently, he first appeared in the sixth series of "Benidorm" as the troublesome Jason Gallagher in 2014. He reprised the role in 2015.
- He was also seen in the LGBT short film "Just Me" in 2019 which was released in October 2019 by Peccadillo Pictures as part of their "Boys on Film" collection.
Who is Philip Olivier Dating?
Philip Olivier is an unmarried man. He is currently in a romantic relationship with his beautiful girlfriend Amy Virtue. The pair is blessed with four children, three boys and most recently a girl. Olivier has recently announced that he and partner Amy are expecting their fifth child together, just a few months after welcoming their fourth into the world.
There is a greater possibility of his marriage with Amy as he seems happy in his relationship with her. Concerning his sexual orientation, he is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Philip Olivier?
Philip Olivier has a net worth of between $1 million to $5 million as of 2022 whereas his exact amount of salary has not been disclosed yet. In his short professional time also, he has established himself an identity already. Philip's also superbly ambitious and continues to work even harder to reach his set objectives. In addition, his major source of income is from his actor, model, and stage performer.
How tall is Philip Olivier?
Philip Olivier is 5 feet and 8 inches tall and his body build type is athletic. His ethnical background is probably one of the reasons for his bold and extremely attractive personality. Philip has good-looking light brown hair and eye color.
Trivias About Philip Olivier You Need To Know.
- He is well known for his role in the soap opera Brookside as the character of Tim O'Leary.
- His first role came a year prior to his appearance in Brookside, when he appeared in the 1995 Channel 4 series Hearts and Minds.
- He appeared in the series Hollyoaks: In the City, as Adam Tyler.
- He was born in Liverpool, England but also lived in South Africa and the U.S. as a child.
- In 2005, he won the Channel 4 reality TV show The Games.