Facts About Rabiya Mateo
|Celebrated Name||Rabiya Mateo|
|Age||26 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Rabiya Mateo|
|Birth Name||Rabiya Occeña Mateo|
|Profession||Beauty Pageant Title Holder|
|Father||Syed Mohammed Abdullah Moqueet Hashmi|
|Place Of Birth||Balasan, Iloilo, Philippines|
|College / University||Iloilo Doctors' College|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy (Graduate)|
|Marital Status||In relationship|
|Source of Wealth||Modeling, entrepreneur, education advocate|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Salary||64200 PHP per month|
|Height||5 ft 7inch or 1.70m|
|Weight||121 Ibs or 55Kg|
|Body Measurement||34-26-34 inches|
|Shoe Size||5 US|
|Famous For||Miss Univers Philippines 2020|
|Links||Instagram Twitter Facebook Wikipedia|
Rabiya Mateo is an Indian-Filipino model and beauty pageant titleholder. She is best known for crowned Miss Universe Philippines 2020. She also represented the Philippines at the Miss Universe 2020 pageant where she finished as a Top 21 semifinalist.
Besides, she is also a social media influencer who motivated millions of women to get independent and work hard for their own happiness she is quite active on social media platforms. She has accumulated around 1.7 million followers on Instagram @rabiyamateo, around 105.4k followers on Twitter @rabiyamatteo, and around 219k followers on Facebook @TheRabiyaMateoOfficial.
What is Rabiya Mateo famous for?
- Being Miss Universe Philippines 2020.
Where is Rabiya Mateo from?
Rabiya Mateo was born on November 14, 1996, in Balasan, Iloilo, Philippines. Her birth name is Rabiya Occena Mateo. She holds a Philippine nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. She is of Indian-American descent from her father's side and Filipino descent from her mother's side. Her birth sign is Scorpio and she follows Christianity.
She was raised by a single mother, Christine Mateo along with her brother nicknamed Mokmok. She was grown up under the poverty line, so, her childhood did not go well. Her mother worked very hard to provide financial support for the family. Her parents were not legally married and they were living as a domestic partnership. Her father, Syed Mohammed Abdullah Moqueet Hashmi left the family when Rabiya was only 5 years old in 2001.
As per her educational background, Mateo completed her secondary education from Saint Candida School-Hijas De Jesus Inc. in Estancia, Iloilo. She then attended Iloilo Doctor's College and earned her bachelor's degree in Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy. She graduated cum laude in March 2018. She also became a licensed physical therapist bypassing the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) board examination in August 2018 but she still has not practiced clinically.
How is Rabiya Mateo's Career?
- Rabiya Mateo worked as a physical therapy lecturer at review centers in different provinces in the Philippines before representing Iloilo City in Miss Universe Philippines 2020.
- She is also an education advocate and part of a charity that helps educate children residing near a dumpsite in Iloilo City.
- On January 23, 2020, she was crowned Miss Iloilo Universe 2020 at the Cultural Center of West Visayas State University (WVSU) in La Paz, Iloilo.
- She also won Miss Smart Communications, Miss Fiesta, Miss Mags, and Best in Talent. She is the inaugural holder of the title and it was her first beauty pageant.
- She represented Iloilo City in Miss Universe Philippines 2020, which was her first national beauty pageant.
- She was represented by beauty queen boot camp Aces and Queens.
- On October 23, 2020, she won the Best in Swimsuit award during the preliminary round at the cordillera convention Center of Baguio Country Club in Baguio City, Philippines.
- On the same day, she was crowned Miss Universe Philippines 2020 beating 45 other candidates but the event was broadcast on October 25, 2020.
- She represented the Philippines at the "Miss Universe 2020" Pageant and placed as one of the Top 21 semifinalists.
Who is the boyfriend of Rabiya Mateo?
Gorgeous lady, Rabiya Mateo is unmarried but currently is in a romantic relationship with her longtime boyfriend Neil Salvacion. The couple met each other while they were in the same college in 2014. Since then, the couple began dating. Currently, they are enjoying their love life and their relationship is going very well.
What is the height and weight of Rabiya Mateo?
As a model, Rabiya Mateo has maintained her health and body shape by doing proper workouts as well as regular exercise in the gym. She has a slim body build with a charming personality. She stands at an average height of 1.7m (5 feet and 7 inches) tall while her body weighs around 55kg (121 lbs.). Her body measurement is 34-26-34 inches. She wears a shoe size of 5 (US). She has a pair of beautiful brown eyes and natural black hair. She looks very pretty in her natural straight, long and silky hair. Her sexual orientation is Straight.
What is the Net Worth of Rabiya Mateo?
Rabiya Mateo has earned good fortune from her modeling career. She has a net worth of around $1 million as of 2021. She has garnered most of her fortune after winning the Miss Universe Philippines 2020. She has modeling contracts with top model agencies in the Philippines and also has been hired to perform TV commercials for several cosmetics brands Which helps her to earn extra money.
Recently, she has bought a beautiful house in Iloilo City, Philippines where she lives along with her mother and brother.
Trivias About Rabiya Mateo You Need To Know.
- She was crowned "Miss Universe Philippines 2020".
- She attended Iloilo Doctors’ College as a Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy and graduated cum laude.
- She was working in SRG Manila Review Center as a lecturer and review coordinator.
- She won "Miss Iloilo Universe 2020" at West Visayas State University Cultural Center.
- She is an ambassador of Popeyes Ph fried chicken food chain in Manila.
- Her zodiac or star sign is Scorpio.
- She loves to hang out with family and friends.