Facts About Rachel Skarsten
|38 Years Old
|Rachel Alice Marie Skarsten
|Place Of Birth
|Unmarried - In a Relationship
|5 feet 9 inches
|Bra Cup Size
|Source of Wealth
|Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
The Canadian actress, Rachel Skarsten is remembered with her remarkable performance within Birds of Prey which is a popular Canadian Television series with her character as Dinah lance. Additionally, within Lost Girl, her role as Tamsin is also the best part of her life as well as Regin is her most appreciated work as an Elizabeth of England in her role. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Rachel Skarsten famous for?
- A Canadian Actress.
- Her role as Dinah Lance on the television series "Birds of Prey", as Tamsin in "Lost Girl" and as Elizabeth I of England in "Reign".
When was Rachel Sakrsten born?
Recalling her early life, Rachel was born with her birth name as Rachel Alice Marie Skarsten in the year 1985 and her birthplace is located within Toronto, Ontario of Canada. She holds Canadian citizenship and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Taurus.
Her mother's name is Mary Aileen and her father's name is Stan Skarsten. She is the eldest child out of the 2 children of her parents having one younger brother.
Where is Rachel Skarsten educated?
Regarding her education, Rachel joined Claude Watson School for the Arts from grade 4 to 8. Later, she majored in visual arts in the Claude Watson Arts Program at Earl Haig Secondary School from grades 9 to 12. Then, SHehe has completed a double degree from Queen’s University in English Literature and Classical Studies.
When did Rachel Skarsten begin her acting career?
- Moving towards her career, Rachel cast as a regular in shows like Little Man after being discovered by an agent at a memorial for her father. She made her breakthrough appearance in the Warner Brothers television series birds of Prey.
- She took rest for some time and completed her degree. Later, she returned to acting on The LA Complex, Flashpoint, The Listener, Servitude, Two Hands to Mouth, etc.
- She portrayed the role of Andrea in the movie adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey and currently, she is set to play as Red Alice in the upcoming Batwoman television series.
- Her other film roles include Caroline Lofton in Virginia's Run in 2002, Sharon in American pie Presents Beta House in 2007, Alex in Servitude in 2011, Leah in Molly's Game in 2017, Claire in Acquainted in 2018, Megan in Timeless Love in 2019, etc.
- Her television roles include Brigitte in Angels in the Infield in 2000, Suki Sutherland in Screech Owls in 2001, Jamie Swenson/Longoria in Tracker in 2002, Andi in Made... The Movie in 2010, Natalie Braddock in Flashpoint in 2011, Jessa in In My Dreams in 2014, Poppy Langmore in Imposters in 2018, Alice/Beth Kane in Batwoman in 2019, and many more.
Is Rachel Skarsten married or not?
Reflecting on her personal life, Rachel is neither married nor single. Presently, she is enjoying a loving relationship with her longtime boyfriend Alexandre Robicquet. However, she has not shared the information when they began dating.
Currently, she is living a happy life and spends a lot of time hanging around with the people with whom she feels comfortable sharing her stuff.
What is Rachel Skarsten's net worth?
Being active in the entertainment industry for long, Rachel has collected an impressive amount of money. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $1 million at present. The main source of her income is from her acting career. As an actress, She earns an average salary of $49924 annually. However, the details of her assets are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Rachel Skarsten?
Observing her body physics, Rachel stands a height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs around 55 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of gray eyes and blonde hair color. She used 42B bra size, 4 (US) dress size and 10 (US) shoe sizes. Further, her body measures 38-22-35 inches.
Trivias About Rachel Skarsten You Need To Know.
- She is fluent in Norwegian and English.