Last updated on March 7th, 2022 at 03:08 pm
Facts About Ralph Brown
|Celebrated Name||Ralph Brown|
|Age||44 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Ralph Davis Brown II|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles, California, the U.S.|
|High School||Bishop Amat Memorial High Schoo|
|Source of Wealth||Football career|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||185 lb (84 kg)|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
Ralph Davis Brown II, excellently known as Ralph Brown is a former American college and professional football player who was a cornerback in the National Football League (NFL) for ten seasons. He was listed as the second-best defensive back in the country by Blue Chip and named to the Dream Team as well as he was named to "USA Today" 's second-team All-America squad. Ralph was seventh in the state in rushing with 2,246 yards on 311 carries and scored the game-winning touchdown in the Lancers' Division I championship win over Los Angeles' Loyola High in 1995. Also, he earned CIF Southern Section Player of the Year and MVP, and the Los Angeles Times Back-of-the-Year honors, scoring 29 times, including a school-record 6 in one game.
Ralph Brown Reported Missing
Ralph Brown who is the ex-husband of Amanza Smith is still missing. Smith has not heard from her ex-husband since August 2019. Smith opened up about Brown's disappearance on seasons two and three of Selling Sunset, later telling ET in 2020 that she had filed a missing person report and hired a private investigator, but has been unable to find her ex. The reality star explained: "I text, email, voice message his brother and his father to no avail. I've had at least 20 of his ex-NFL teammates reach out to me saying, 'Hey, have you heard from him? Do you know what's going on?'"
Amanza further went on to tell ET: "He's alive somewhere because otherwise, we would know. There are so many people actively trying and there's just no answer. It's the most bizarre heartbreaking for my kids because it's not just their dad. That whole side of the family has just disappeared."
- Being a former American college and professional football player.
- For being named to "USA Today"'s second-team All-America squad.
What Nationality is Ralph Brown?
Ralph Brown was born on 16th September 1978 with the real name of Ralph Davis Brown II in Los Angeles, California, the U.S. He holds American nationality and belongs to African-American ethnicity. Similarly, his religious belief is in the Christian religion. Brown has celebrated his 43rd birthday as of 2021 and as per his birthdate, his star sign is Virgo. Thus, his race is black. He has not shared any details regarding his parents.
Talking about Brown's education, he attended Charles Bursch Elementary School in Baldwin Park, California as a child and later attended Bishop Amat Memorial High School in La Puente, California.
Ralph Brown College Career
- Ralph Brown attended the University of Nebraska, where he played for the Nebraska Cornhuskers football team from 1996 to 1999 and finished his career with 143 tackles, including 88 solos, and is third on the Cornhusker's career list with 11 interceptions and first with 253 interception return yards. He also set a school record with 50 pass deflections.
- Then he was recognized as a consensus first-team All-America, having been named to the first teams of Walter Camp, "College Football News" and the "Sporting News" as a senior in 1999.
- As well, he was a semifinalist for the Jim Thorpe Award, given to the top defensive back in the country. He was also an All-Big Twelve Conference first-team selection in 1997 and 1998.
- In 1997, he became a member of the Big Twelve Commissioner's Academic Honor Roll and was an All-American third-team pick by the Associated Press and College Football News in 1998.
- Subsequently, he became the first position player at Nebraska to start his first game as a true freshman since World War II.
Ralph Brown Professional Career
- Ralph was drafted in the fifth round (140th overall) of the 2000 NFL Draft by the New York Giants after which he played four seasons with the Giants from 2000-2003.
- He was inactive for the season opener vs. Arizona and saw his 1st NFL action at Philadelphia, playing only on special teams. His only action was on special teams at Chicago.
- Later he played in eight games, with no starts, and finished the season with two assisted tackles on defense and five special teams tackles (4 solos).
- 2002 was his best year so far as he played in all 16 games, including his first two NFL starts, at St. Louis and at Washington. He was also a reserve in the NFC Wild Card game at San Francisco.
- Brown started the season as the dime (sixth) cornerback, but also played nickel corner and he finished with 25 tackles (19 solos), one interception, one fumble recovery, three passes defended, and eight special teams tackles (six solos).
- He contributed in the secondary as a reserve and spot starter and on special teams in his last season with the Giants, providing depth to the defensive backfield. He also demonstrated a nose for the ball on several key plays last season and played in 11 games, starting seven.
- However, he missed three games with a shoulder injury and was assigned to the injured reserve prior to Week 16 at Dallas.
- Later finished the season with 41 tackles (28 solos), one sack, one forced fumble, two interceptions, and one touchdown.
- He also played for the Minnesota Vikings from 2004 to 2005, the Cleveland Browns in 2006, and the Arizona Cardinals from 2007 through 2009.
Awards and Achievements
- Consensus All-American (1999)
- 3× First-team All-Big 12 (1997-1999)
Ralph Brown Wife: Who was he married to?
Ralph Brown was a married footballer. He tied the knot with the reality TV star Amanza Smith over a decade ago back in July 2010, before divorcing just two years later in 2012.
Over the course of their relationship, the reality TV star and former NFL player welcomed two children: daughter Noah, 11, and son Braker, 10. In talks with ET last year, Amanza opened up: "He was such an amazing father. When we got divorced, I was adamant that we have 50/50 custody, because I'm not that kind of person that would ever want my kids to never see their father as much as they see me… "…What I'm learning is once you go into it with it 50/50, it's really hard to then switch to full custody." Reflecting on Brown's sexual orientation, he is straight.
What is the Net worth of Ralph Brown in 2021?
Ralph Brown is a talented guy who has a net worth of between $1 million to $5 million as of 2021 whereas his exact amount of salary has not been disclosed yet. He has gained a considerable amount of money from his profession as his major source of income is from his football career and he is sincere in his work. Ralph has not done any endorsement work for any brands yet.
How tall is Ralph Brown?
Ralph Brown is 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m) tall and his body weighs around 185 lb (84 kg). He has a good-looking bald head and dark brown eyes color. His heart-warming smile, his entire demeanor, and his gradual escalating popularity in sports make him the perfect catch. In addition, Brown's body build type is athletic.