Facts About Ramires
|36 Years Old
|Ramires Santos do Nascimento
|Judith Santos does Nascimento
|Will Add Soon
|Island Fabricio Rosa do Nascimento
|Source of Wealth
|Will Add Soon
A Brazilian professional footballer is named for Ramires. He is currently playing for Palmeiras as a midfielder. He is comfortable playing in either the center or right midfielder position. He normally plays as a box-to-box midfielder role because of his energy in supporting defensive and attacking play. He began his career playing for Royal Sport Club, at Barra do Pirai. Overall, he is a very talented footballer.
Ramires turns 33 and Palmeiras congratulates the player
This Tuesday, midfielder Ramires, from Palmeiras, turns 33 years old. Through its social networks, Verdao congratulated the athlete. Ramires arrived at Alviverde in June last year, with a four-year contract. The player has been without a club since his termination with China's Jiangsu Suning, a team that has not had many opportunities. Despite nine months at Palmeiras, shirt 18 has not yet managed to have a sequence of games. In his debut with the Palmeiras shirt, on July 20, 2019, he again felt an injury to the adductor tendon of his right thigh and had the rest of the season compromised. This year, he started in the first five matches of the Paulista Championship but left the confrontation with Ponte Preta complaining of pain. Already recovered, Ramires resumed his title in the last two duels before the break forced by the coronavirus pandemic.
What is the birthplace of Ramires?
Ramires was born on 24th March 1987 as Ramires Santos do Nascimento. He belongs to African ethnicity and holds a Brazilian nationality. His religion is Christian. His birthplace is in Barra do Pirai, Brazil. He was born to his father, Maurilio Marques, and his mother, Judith Santos does Nascimento. He grew up along with his siblings. There is no information regarding his education.
How was Ramires's Football Career?
- In the year 2004, he joined the Royal Sports Club where he played for a year.
- After that, he joined the Brazilian football team, Joinville Esporte Club as a junior.
- He then played in a senior team where he gave 14 appearances, scoring three goals.
- In January 2008, he agreed to a five-year deal with Cruzeiro in a permanent move from Joinville for a $300,000 transfer fee following a loan period, giving Cruzeiro 70% of the player's economic rights.
- He played for the club for some years and gave 61 appearances scoring ten goals and left the club in 2009.
- He signed a contract with a Portuguese sports club, S.L. Benfica, worth 7.5 million euro transfer fee on a five-year deal. He owns the Premier Liga and Taca da Liga with his team.
- In 2010, he left the club and signed a new contract with the famous club, Chelsea on 13th August 2010, and handed the number 7 shirt.
- Along with his club, Chelsea he won the Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup, UEFA Champions League.
- On 5th March 2012, he signed a new five-year contract which would have kept him at Chelsea until 2017.
- He scored his first goal of the 2012-2013 season against Nordsjælland in the UEFA Champions League in a 0-4 away win.
- He scored his first goal of the 2013–14 season against Swindon Town in the Football League Cup on 24th September 2013.
- He left the club in 2016 after giving 160 appearances and scoring 17 goals.
- Since 2016, he plays for the professional football club, "Jiangsu Suning F.C."
- The contract was signed for 25 million euros.
- He was released from his contract on 17th May 2019, a year after making his last appearance for the club.
- On 13th June 2019, he returned to Brazil and signed a four-year contract with reigning Brasileirao champions Palmeiras.
- Regarding his international career, he made his international debut with his Brazilian national football team on the Brazil U-23 in 2008.
- After that, he played four times at the Olympics.
- His team Brazil won the bronze medal.
- He also played in the 2010 FIFA World Cup qualification and the 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup.
- He made his first appearance against Tanzania on June 7, 2010.
- He won the FIFA Confederations Cup along with his team in 2009.
- On 2nd June, he was named in Brazil's squad for the 2014 World Cup, held in Brazil. He featured in all seven matches-two starts-as they finished in fourth place.
What is the Net Worth of Ramires?
Ramires is a very successful and talented footballer. He has accumulated a huge amount of money from his football career. He is earning a satisfying amount of money from his product endorsements, Adidas. As of 2020, his net worth is around $15 million. On 29 January 2016, Ramires joined Chinese club Jiangsu Suning on a four-year contract with the transfer fee being a reported £25 million. On 13 June 2019, Ramires returned to Brazil and signed a four-year contract with reigning Brasileirao champions Palmeiras. Whereas his exact salary and transfer fee have not been revealed yet but it will be added soon. Overall, he is living a luxurious lifestyle from his earnings.
Who is Ramires's wife?
Ramires is a married person. He was married to his beautiful wife Island Fabricio Rosa do Nascimento. After dating for a couple of months, they exchanged their vows on June 11, 2011. The couple is also blessed with a son. He also posts photos of his wife and children on his official Instagram page. The couple is enjoying their life a lot. His sexual orientation is straight.
How tall is Ramires?
Ramires is a very handsome footballer with an athletic body build. He has got a tall height of 1.8 m with a bodyweight of 73 Kg. His other body measurements have not been revealed by any sources yet but it will be added once we get information about it. Overall, he has got a healthy body.
Trivias About Ramires You Need To Know.
- He normally plays as a box-to-box midfielder role because of his energy in supporting defensive and attacking play.
- He began his career playing for Royal Sport Club, at Barra do Pirai.
- He belongs to African ethnicity and holds a Brazilian nationality.
- He grew up along with his siblings.