Facts About Randall Cobb
|32 Years Old
|Randall Ladonald Cobb II
|Place Of Birth
|Wide receiver for the Green Bay Packers
|Randall Cobb Sr.
|Alcoa High School
|College / University
|University of Kentucky
|Drafted in the 2011 NFL Draft
|Green Bay Packers
|Green Bay Packers
|1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)
|195 lbs (88 kg)
|Caspian Cyrus and Cade
|Source of Wealth
|Football (Contracts, Salaries, Endorsements)
|Around $9 million
|Around $4 million
Randall Ladonald Cobb II, professionally known as Randall Cobb is an American football player. Cobb plays as a wide receiver for the NFL team, Green Bay Packers. He was drafted by the Packers in the second round of the 2011 NFL Draft. He played one season each for the Dallas Cowboys and Houston Texans before returning to the Packers in 2021.
He played college football for the University of Kentucky.
What is Randall Cobb Famous For?
- Wide receiver for the Green Bay Packers.
Where is Randall Cobb From?
Randall Cobb was born on 22 August 1990. His birth name is Randall Ladonald Cobb II. His birth place is in Maryville, Tennessee in the United States. He holds an American nationality. He was born to his father, Randall Cobb Sr., and his mother, Tina Cobb. His father worked at the Denso car parts factory in Maryville. His father also worked several side jobs. He has a brother named Michael Love. He belongs to the African-American ethnicity and his religion is Christianity.
Randall Cobb Career
- Randall Cobb attended Alcoa High School in Alcoa, Tennessee.
- He played football, basketball, and track at Alcoa.
- His football team was a four-time State Champion in Class AA.
- He received a "Mr. Football" trophy from the Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association.
- Playing for Micah Marsh, he was an All-District basketball player as a junior.
- He was also a track star at Alcoa and was a four-year member of the track team.
- He recorded a career-best time of 10.75 seconds in the state meet in the 100-m dash in his senior year.
- He led Alcoa 4*100 m relay team to a second-place finish in the state meet as a junior.
- After graduating from high school, he committed to the University of Kentucky, where he continued to play football.
- He was named to the SEC All-Freshman team after accounting for 11 touchdowns.
- As a sophomore, he played mainly as a wide receiver and scored 15 touchdowns.
- As a junior, he finished with 1,017 receiving yards, 58 passing yards, and three passing touchdowns.
- He was named to All-SEC First-Team in 2009 and 2010.
- He was also named to All-American First-team and PFWA All-Rookie Team.
- He forgo his senior year at Kentucky and declared for the NFL Draft.
- The Green Bay Packers selected him in the second round of the 2011 NFL Draft.
- He signed a four-year $3.20 million contract with the Packers that included $1 million guaranteed and a signing bonus of $834,124.
- He became the first person born in the 1990s to play in the NFL after he made his NFL debut against the New Orleans Saints.
- He tied the record for NFL's longest kickoff return set by Ellis Hobbs in 2007 when he made a 108-yard kickoff return against the New Orleans Saints in September 2011. The return was later named Play of the Year at the NFL Honors banquet.
- He became the first rookie in Packers history to return both a kick and a punt for a touchdown in the same season after he scored special teams touchdown of the year on an 80-yard punt return against the Minnesota Vikings in November 2011.
- He led the Packers in receptions with 80 and receiving yards with 954 in the 2012 season. He also became second on the team with eight touchdowns.
- He set a single-season franchise record and led NFL with 2,342 combined net yards.
- He was named a Pro Bowl first alternate as a kick returner.
- He suffered a broken fibula injury in Week 6 that kept him out of the rest of the 2013 season. He returned to action in the season's final game.
- He caught 48-yard game-winning touchdown pass from Aaron Rodgers late in the fourth quarter to win the NFL North title.
- He finished the 2014 season with 91 receptions on 126 targets for 1,287 yards and 12 touchdowns.
- He was named as a replacement for Dez Bryant in the Prowl.
- He signed a four-year contract extension worth $40 million including a signing bonus of $13 million with the Packers in March 2015.
- He finished the 2015 season with 79 receptions on a career-high 129 targets for 829 yards and 6 touchdowns.
- He finished the 2016 season with 60 receptions on 84 targets for 610 yards and 4 touchdowns.
- He finished the 2017 season with 66 receptions for 653 yards and four touchdowns.
- He finished the 2018 season with 38 receptions for 282 receiving yards and two receiving touchdowns.
- He signed a one-year contract with the Dallas Cowboys for $5 million including a $2 million signing bonus in March 2019.
- He finished the 2019 season with 55 receptions for 828 receiving yards and three receiving touchdowns.
- After the season, he signed a three-year contract with Houston Texas for $27 million including $18 million guaranteed and a signing bonus of $6 million.
- He was placed on injured reserve in November 2020 after he sustained a toe injury in Week 11.
- He finished the 2020 season with 38 touchdowns for 441 receiving yards and 3 touchdowns.
- He returned to his former club, Green Bay Packers in July 2021. He was traded in exchange for a sixth-round draft pick.
- He signed a three-year contract worth $27 million including $18 million guaranteed and $6 million signing bonus.
Who is Randall Cobb Wife?
Randall Cobb is a married man. He is married to Aiyda Ghahramani. The couple got married on 15 April 2017. The couple has two sons, Caspian Cyrus and Cade.
How Tall is Randall Cobb?
Randall Cobb stands at a height of 1.78 m i.e. 5 feet and 10 inches tall. He has a weight of 195 lbs i.e. 88 kg. He has an athletic body build. His eye color is hazel and his hair color is dark brown. His sexual orientation is straight.
What is Randall Cobb Salary and Net Worth?
Randall Cobb earns from his professional career as a football player. He has been an NFL player since 2011. He is currently playing his second spell at the Green Bay Packers. He is currently signed to the Packers on a $27 million contract including $18 million guaranteed and a $6 million signing bonus. He has an annual salary of around $9 million. His net worth is estimated at around $4 million.
Trivias About Randall Cobb You Need To Know.
- His parents met when they were working at Denso.
- His mother Tina was a track star in high school.
- He majored in Communications and Leadership Development.
- While at the University of Kentucky, he became the first player to score a rushing, passing, and receiving touchdowns in the same game for Kentucky since Shane Boyd in 2003.
- He was drafted 64th overall in the 2011 NFL Draft.
- He was the 7th wide receiver drafted in the 2011 NFL Draft.
- He was fined $9,115 for pulling the face mask of linebacker Paul Posluszny in Week 1 against the Jacksonville Jaguars in Sept.