Ranvir Singh - Bio, Net Worth, Partner, Husband, Children, Age, Family, Nationality, Height, Awards, Religion, Job, TV Shows, Education, Parents, Wiki
Ranvir Singh is a British TV presenter as well as a journalist, who is well recognized for appearing on "Good Morning Britain", "ITV News", and "Loose Women". Her other notable credits include BBC North "West Tonight", "Daybreak", and more. She began her career by joining BBC Radio Lancashire in the year 2002. She has also been awarded Best On-Screen Talent at the Royal Television Society's North West Awards. On 9th December 2017, she received an honorary degree from Edge Hill University. Recently, she took part in the eighteenth series of "Strictly Come Dancing". Additionally, Ranveer can be seen as a presenter in the 2022 TV series "Ghislaine, Prince Andrew, and the Paedophile".
Ranvir Singh quits "Good Morning Britain" role
Ranvir Singh has quit her role as political editor on Good Morning Britain a source has confirmed. The 44-year-old TV presenter and journalist left her political role in December but will remain as one of the regular presenters on the morning news and talk show. And she recently hosted the recent documentary film Ghislaine, Prince Andrew, and the Paedophile. A source told The Sun: "Ranvir is ready for a new challenge at Good Morning Britain and she wants a bigger role within the team. They added: "Ranvir covers for Susanna Reid when she is away and this week has stepped into her shoes during half term. "But she wants more and the bosses at GMB are clamoring to give it to her."
- Being an American TV presenter and a journalist.
- For taking part in the eighteenth series of "Strictly Come Dancing" partnering with Giovanni Pernice.
What Nationality is Ranvir Singh?
Ranvir Singh was born on 11th August 1977 in Preston, Lancashire, England (hometown). She is of British nationality and her ethnic background is British-Indian. She is of Punjabi Indian origin. She is Sikhism by religion and her Zodiac sign is Leo. She celebrated her 44th birthday as of 2021. Thus, her race is white.
As per Ranveer's education, she was educated at Kirkham Grammar School, an independent school in Kirkham, Lancashire. After that, she graduated from the University of Lancaster with a degree in English and Philosophy. She also gained a postgraduate qualification in journalism at the School of Journalism, Media, and Communication, the University of Central Lancashire in Preston.
Ranvir Singh Career Timeline
- Ranvir Singh kicks off her career by joining BBC Radio Lancashire in the year 2002 after which she moved to BBC GMR, covering the 2002 Commonwealth Games in Manchester.
- Then she joined the BBC North West regional news program "North West Tonight" in 2005 as a journalist and bulletin presenter. Her first national presenting role came on Good Friday, in the year 2006 when she co-presented "Manchester Passion".
- She also joined long-serving presenter Gordon Burns as the main co-presenter on "BBC North West Tonight". Additionally, she was also a regular presenter for late-night and weekend breakfast shows on BBC Radio 5 Live.
- Taking leave from "North West Tonight" on 18th May 2012 for maternity leave, she then announced that she would not be returning t the BBC as she would be joining the ITV Breakfast program "Daybreak".
- She made her first appearance on "Daybreak" on 3rd September 2012 and reviewed the newspapers on 'This Morning' in the year 2012.
- After that, she joined Good Morning Britain as a features correspondent and news presenter in May 2014.
- She has also been a relief newscaster on various ITV News bulletins since May 2014. On 25th September 2014, she joined the factual ITV program Tonight as a reporter.
- She has guest presented numerous "Exposure" specials since March 2015. She also presented two primetime series for ITV called "Real Stories with Ranvir Singh".
- She then co-presented "The Martin Lewis Money Show" in the year 2016 as well as in the year 2017.
- What's more, she has also presented Eat, Shop, Save for ITV since Summer 2017. She was presenting "Good Morning Britain" the day of the 2017 Westminster attack and garnered much praise for her ability to respond and react quickly to the developing story.
- The Good Morning Britain Team then went on to win a prestigious Golden Nymph Award in the "Live Breaking News" category at the 59th Monte-Carlo Television Festival in 2019, beating CNN and Al Jazeera.
- Her highlights at "Good Morning Britain" include traveling around the world onboard the RAF Voyager with the Prime Minister, with visits including China, Canada, and inside the White House with President Trump, and live reporting from the ground as the Grenfell Tower fire unfolded.
- It was announced on 2nd September 2020 that she would be taking part in the eighteenth series of "Strictly Come Dancing" where she partnered with Giovanni Pernice.
- It was also announced on 16th December 2020 that Singh would be presenting "Lorraine" on the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd of December. In 2021, Singh continued to guest present on "Lorraine".
- Moreover, Ranveer can be seen as a presenter in the 2022 TV series "Ghislaine, Prince Andrew and the Paedophile" and as host in "Riddiculous" in 2022.
Awards and Achievements
- Best On-Screen Talent at the Royal Television Society’s North West Awards
- Honorary Fellowship from the University of Central Lancashire
- Media Personality of the Year at the Asian Media Awards
- Chancellor of the University of Central Lancashire
- Honorary degree from Edge Hill University
Who is Ranvir Singh married to?
Ranvir Singh is a married woman. She was married to her husband, Ranjeet Singh Dehal in the year 2012. Later, due to some misunderstanding, the couple divorced. As of today, she is living in Chilterns with her son, Tushaan. While talking to Women and Home magazine, Ranvir said: "I keep my private life private, mainly to protect Tushaan. In her interview with the magazine, she also spoke about being a single mother. Ranvir continued: "It's hard work being a working single parent". She is enjoying her present life happily without any disturbances. Concerning her sexual orientation, she is straight.
How much is Ranvir Singh Net Worth?
Ranvir Singh is a successful and talented woman who has achieved a great height in her career. She has a net worth of around €1.1 million as of 2022 whereas her exact amount of salary has not been disclosed yet. She has made a huge amount of money throughout her career. Her major source of wealth comes from her journalism career and she is satisfied with whatever she is receiving.
What is Ranvir Singh Height?
Ranvir Singh stands at a perfect height with balanced body weight. She maintains her body a lot to keep herself fit and fine. Overall, she has got a healthy body with a charming personality attracting a lot of people towards her. Her hair color is black and her eye color is also black. Furthermore, her body build type is slim.
Trivias About Ranvir Singh You Need To Know.
- She is the Political Editor and newsreader/deputy presenter for Good Morning Britain.
- Educated at Kirkham Grammar School, an independent school in Kirkham, Lancashire, she graduated from the University of Lancaster with a degree in English and Philosophy.
- Singh joined BBC Radio Lancashire in 2002.
- Singh joined the BBC North West regional news programme North West Tonight in 2005 as a journalist and bulletin presenter.
- In 2012, Singh occasionally reviewed the newspapers on This Morning.